SaltyCajun.com http://redtunashirtclub.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 06-09-2012, 01:03 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 5,316
Default Just saying

Lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339265014.582566.jpg (99.8 KB, 410 views)
Old 06-09-2012, 02:51 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 3,813

LMAO!!!
Old 06-09-2012, 04:18 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: -514

I must ask just what do y'all think well fare is for....... And who?

And are u guys cops ex cops or jus friends of them.

Do u got friends on well fare or any family on it.
Old 06-09-2012, 04:26 PM
Ling

Cash: 1,338

Welfare is for people who are disabled or old who can't work anymore. It's not for every lazy idiot that don't wanna work and just looking for a handout cuz they'd rather live off the system. It also is not a support system for stupid decisions made. ie: having more kids than you can take care of.
Old 06-09-2012, 04:27 PM
Ling

Cash: 1,338

Oh and yes I have slugs in my family that are on it. And it's typical...smoking and drinking every day and waiting on the checks to come in the mail.
Old 06-09-2012, 04:40 PM
Red Snapper

I guess u need a hug unless it is a life long ambition for them.

Then ya it's wrong. I jus feel sorry for them that are disabled.
Old 06-09-2012, 04:59 PM
Blue Marlin

The welfare system needs total reform. I'm all for helping someone but I'm totally against paying someone a salary to sit on their arse when they could be working. I think you should 1) have to pass drug test
2) only buy "welfare brand" food no name brand stuff .
3) have to take mandatory classes to learn a skill or trade , some kind of education to better themselves and insure the welfare is a temporary thing not a lifestyle.
4) I prefer no EBT cards but a weekly pick up in food that way you are forced to take it no trading welfare cards for drugs
5) monthly inspection of living environment to insure 10 welfare people arnt living in one home neglecting kids
Old 06-09-2012, 05:02 PM
Blue Marlin

Nothing I hate more than seeing someone swipe that welfare card that they pull out of a 700.00 purse , that is mainly what this post is about. 1/2 the people on welfare prolly wouldn't be on welfare is they had their priorities correct, instead of trying to look like a celebrity how about buying some clothes from good will if you are down on your luck
Old 06-09-2012, 05:25 PM
Red Snapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishinpox View Post
Nothing I hate more than seeing someone swipe that welfare card that they pull out of a 700.00 purse , that is mainly what this post is about. 1/2 the people on welfare prolly wouldn't be on welfare is they had their priorities correct, instead of trying to look like a celebrity how about buying some clothes from good will if you are down on your luck
Shore hope y'all don't see that and project all this anger on them that need them.
Old 06-09-2012, 05:44 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

Iphones, BEBE shirts, 2" nails and, an Escalade should be more than enough to get you punted from a freebie card! Oh yeah, quit buying Ribeyes and king crab legs should NOT be allowable on that "free" card either!
Old 06-09-2012, 05:54 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 3,813

Quote:
Originally Posted by FF_T_Warren View Post
Welfare is for people who are disabled or old who can't work anymore. It's not for every lazy idiot that don't wanna work and just looking for a handout cuz they'd rather live off the system. It also is not a support system for stupid decisions made. ie: having more kids than you can take care of.

Couldnt agree with you and poxy more!!
Old 06-09-2012, 10:29 PM
Blue Marlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratdog View Post
Shore hope y'all don't see that and project all this anger on them that need them.
What the hell are you talking about
Old 06-09-2012, 10:46 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 2,503

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishinpox View Post
What the hell are you talking about
i think he might be a recipient and u hertin him fealins.....
Old 06-09-2012, 11:04 PM
Ling

Cash: 1,584

I see what Ratdog is getting too........and so should we.

I am all for helping people that need help, I know you guys are too.
We have just come to a point where it is too damn hard to judge and make the call.

I know, that for what I pay yearly in taxes, I could employ at least three people above the poverty level.

Seems as though we could make this work, if only those that could, would (work)
Old 06-09-2012, 11:04 PM
BIG MOUTH BASS!

Cash: 5,913

there's a sob story for errrabody! excuses! people see something for free and they take it and there excuse is its free, you take whats free that what "some" people in our society are raised to do! If your on food stamps because you can't afford food, don't go get no stinkin pet to feed either! I wonder all the time why I see homeless people on the side of the interstate begging and they have a pet dog! wth!
Old 06-09-2012, 11:20 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 556

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPfishnTIM View Post
there's a sob story for errrabody! excuses! people see something for free and they take it and there excuse is its free, you take whats free that what "some" people in our society are raised to do! If your on food stamps because you can't afford food, don't go get no stinkin pet to feed either! I wonder all the time why I see homeless people on the side of the interstate begging and they have a pet dog! wth!
It's because they are not homeless and they are not needy.They are profesinal beggars. I know one that lives here in B.R that knocks down over $700 a week. he drives a nice P.U. and lives in a nice condo.
Old 06-09-2012, 11:23 PM
Great White

Cash: 3,391

Quote:
Originally Posted by FF_T_Warren View Post
Louisiana apparently has not figured that out, yet.
Old 06-10-2012, 09:21 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,022

I am not against people that need assistance when they are down. I am for helping people get back on their feet. The way the system is now it not doing that the system raising people who make a living off government assistance. Funny, people so called have disabilities will get out there and shake their butts off at midnight when their buddies come around blasting their car radio's.

I watch them due to I rent homes and live onsite in a unit I own next to a guy that rents section 8.
Funny, all the crimes come from the section 8 group.
City police come into the are 9 out of 10 we know which homes they are going to.
Guy who owns units next to mine rents his units to section for $1,200 and market you can only get $650 to $700 units. His units are in very poor shape. Last people moved out had so many roaches and bed bugs when took mattress to street to dump you could see gehtto bed bugs. Sheetrock on ceiling also fell in places where cockroaches where piled up.

I keep up my units under pest control contract to protect my properties from trash. Burns me up due to I keep my properties up and having to try to keep tenants next to trash like him and his tenants is hard. Only good light is he is going bankrupt due to they destroy his properties and he has to fix them up once the section 8 contract up. If I some investors and I buy the units I am going to evict the trash next day just fed up with section 8 trash.

Let's see what section 8, welfare card, and medicare does.
1. People who lose their jobs and trying to improve their life never get it.
2. Come to the area I rent the people on Food stamps have more cash in their pocket than average person. Between stealing, selling dope to destroy lower middle class area, and having babies they do not take care of it destroys areas of town.
3. Seen it personally where one family was on welfare and had 3 kids.
Mom sits out of porch smoking all day (What a person to give advice her kids and house is the problem).
Now her 3 kids are grown they are such pillars of the community.
1st kid been in jail for stealing, but trying to get his life together.
2nd Kid girl never finished high school has two kids and assist in selling dope in area
Arrested 3 times for selling pills and still on welfare.
3rd kid boy Robbed me and everyone in the area it seems like. Only way district attorney could file charges is I put up video cameras to catch punk. Pushes drugs and just nothing but trouble.
4. Love the half way house they run. You got kids coming out of the house all time of day and night. They go to the shed which on side of the house to smoke dope or take their pills. Aggravating to see the government paying for this and yes when you complain to someone they treat you like a criminal. I really think tax payers need to sue department of housing and social services everytime trash like this gets arrested for sell or use of illegal drugs.

I wish you guys would see that all we are doing is paying for development of more crime.

NOW THE AREA I INVESTED MONEY IN WHERE I HAD TO GO AS FAR AS PUTTING UP A PRIVACY FENCE BETWEEN MY PROPERTY AND THEIRS FOR MY TENANTS SAKE IS FALLING OUT. I even had to put up cameras for my tenants it aggravated me big time, but they have more right than we do.

THANKS WELFARE!!!!

Right now its a huge joke and people overseeing program feel sorry for this trash.
Old 06-10-2012, 09:35 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 1,449

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlsch1 View Post
i am not against people that need assistance when they are down. I am for helping people get back on their feet. The way the system is now it not doing that the system raising people who make a living off government assistance. Funny, people so called have disabilities will get out there and shake their butts off at midnight when their buddies come around blasting their car radio's.

I watch them due to i rent homes and live onsite in a unit i own next to a guy that rents section 8.
Funny, all the crimes come from the section 8 group.
City police come into the are 9 out of 10 we know which homes they are going to.
Guy who owns units next to mine rents his units to section for $1,200 and market you can only get $650 to $700 units. His units are in very poor shape. Last people moved out had so many roaches and bed bugs when took mattress to street to dump you could see gehtto bed bugs. Sheetrock on ceiling also fell in places where cockroaches where piled up.

I keep up my units under pest control contract to protect my properties from trash. Burns me up due to i keep my properties up and having to try to keep tenants next to trash like him and his tenants is hard. Only good light is he is going bankrupt due to they destroy his properties and he has to fix them up once the section 8 contract up. If i some investors and i buy the units i am going to evict the trash next day just fed up with section 8 trash.

Let's see what section 8, welfare card, and medicare does.
1. People who lose their jobs and trying to improve their life never get it.
2. Come to the area i rent the people on food stamps have more cash in their pocket than average person. Between stealing, selling dope to destroy lower middle class area, and having babies they do not take care of it destroys areas of town.
3. Seen it personally where one family was on welfare and had 3 kids.
Mom sits out of porch smoking all day (what a person to give advice her kids and house is the problem).
Now her 3 kids are grown they are such pillars of the community.
1st kid been in jail for stealing, but trying to get his life together.
2nd kid girl never finished high school has two kids and assist in selling dope in area
arrested 3 times for selling pills and still on welfare.
3rd kid boy robbed me and everyone in the area it seems like. Only way district attorney could file charges is i put up video cameras to catch punk. Pushes drugs and just nothing but trouble.
4. Love the half way house they run. You got kids coming out of the house all time of day and night. They go to the shed which on side of the house to smoke dope or take their pills. Aggravating to see the government paying for this and yes when you complain to someone they treat you like a criminal. I really think tax payers need to sue department of housing and social services everytime trash like this gets arrested for sell or use of illegal drugs.

I wish you guys would see that all we are doing is paying for development of more crime.

Now the area i invested money in where i had to go as far as putting up a privacy fence between my property and theirs for my tenants sake is falling out. I even had to put up cameras for my tenants it aggravated me big time, but they have more right than we do.

Thanks welfare!!!!

Right now its a huge joke and people overseeing program feel sorry for this trash.
Old 06-10-2012, 09:40 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 460

This will piss off.

The other day I was at walmart. Every month we have a family dinner on the third Sunday. Well last month was our turn. All the cousins uncles aunts everyone. So I was at wal marts buying SAMs choice crap cuz I can't hardly afford the good stuff. I'm in line and they got a sow on a motor cart cause she's too lazy to walk. Got her litter runnin around terrorizing the store. Oh yea she's pregnant. Checks out $300 dollars worth of ribeyes and name brand stuff shamelessly swipes the ole Louisiana purchase. And me, the one with the job, buyin discount crap. I just told her "you're welcome" when she walked off. I was so Mad.