SaltyCajun.com http://www.jerrys-marine.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 08-15-2015, 08:19 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 3,813
Default NRA Guide book

When I was taking my CC class, a guy in there had this book and suggested everyone buy it. It is very informative on the laws for open carry and concealed carry, where you can and can't carry and it even breaks it down by state. Bought it on the NRA's website and after shipping it was only $21 Also guys, if your not already a member of the NRA, you should be. I forgot my membership expired a few months ago so while I was on their website, I did a 5 year membership for only $100 ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1439644764.079808.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Old 08-16-2015, 03:45 PM
Sailfish

Iv'e been reading this book the last few days and I'm very glad I bought it. There is a ton of info in there that I never knew!
Old 08-16-2015, 07:26 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 909

It gets updated yearly!

If you are an NRA member, sign up for the firearms insurance that is free, lots of people have guns stolen and the policy would have covered their loss easily. If you have an extensive collection the prices are usually more competitive than carrying a rider on homeowners.
Old 08-16-2015, 09:30 PM
Sailfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcinnick View Post
It gets updated yearly!

If you are an NRA member, sign up for the firearms insurance that is free, lots of people have guns stolen and the policy would have covered their loss easily. If you have an extensive collection the prices are usually more competitive than carrying a rider on homeowners.
Yeah, the instructor in the class said things get changed very often. But still, theres a ton of very good info in the book. I plan on buying a new one every year. I'm going to check on that insurance you mentioned too, thanks.