SaltyCajun.com http://www.budnmarys.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 08-06-2009, 12:04 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopedale Hustler View Post
one time this past winter i hade to rush my little 16 year old sister to the ER cause she had 104 degree fever and was on the virge of death...and when we get there i carry her in and as soon as i got in there the nurses and doctors where taking care of her...and the Monkeys in that place went ape S hit....one of em screamed at mah momma cause she said she had been there with her baby for 3 hours and he had a cut on his leg...well needless to say momma put her in her place...but it was ridiculous how much these apes complain in there...i mean here is mah sister in septic shock and all they can do is b itch about how they been there with there babys who got cuts and bruises...damn shame..and we pay for them..

Damn shame.... I think if i was in a situation like that with my daughter or close family, that would have been a prime oppourtunity to "loose my s**t"... Effin apes....
Old 08-06-2009, 12:09 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 650

Whose going to pay for the repairs at Hebert's launch.
Old 08-06-2009, 12:14 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleRob View Post
Whose going to pay for the repairs at Hebert's launch.

Well Once I get my check....I may help........One guy @ the Hospital last night did ask me if I was sueing!!!! I told him I slipped and it was my falult...He said SHOOOT I would get a check!!!! Thats why he was in the emergency ROOM....Im sure to sue someone.....I told my wife when we was leaving DONT HIT NOBODY go SLOW...THis is OBAMA Nation here.......SUE...FREE....NO Jobs....No insurance......No worry....
Old 08-06-2009, 06:26 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546
Hairout

The more I think about it, the madder I get!!!! Just remember all my hard-working American friends...If you're gonna hit em, kill em! That way, they can't sue! I wish one would b i t ch if I took my sister or son in for a dire emergency. I'd be willing to bet that their emergency would suddenly become as urgent as mine!!! On the flip side, I pray that I never have to sit amongst them!!!
Old 08-06-2009, 06:38 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern151 View Post
The more I think about it, the madder I get!!!! Just remember all my hard-working American friends...If you're gonna hit em, kill em! That way, they can't sue! I wish one would b i t ch if I took my sister or son in for a dire emergency. I'd be willing to bet that their emergency would suddenly become as urgent as mine!!! On the flip side, I pray that I never have to sit amongst them!!!

I hope thay had to sit there until Midnight.....I walked out with my a big ....... Bunch of No working sorry Americans.....Boy it just burns my....U KNow WHat......I knew the RN and out of all the ones that were there 2 of us had a real injury....I got stitches and one lady had heart problems....Rest had colds,clap,Weed lack of,just to get pain pills,Baby needed something free,to use the phone, get a free something......i ssed:
Old 08-06-2009, 08:33 PM
Great White

Cash: 1,217

It takes a lot to make me go to a doctor, much less a hospital.
I go to the "doc in a box" on Lake St., they have some good doctors there.
I had 27 stitches in my left middle finger a couple months ago. Never went
back. I just tookt he stitches out myself a couple weeks later.
Last time I went to an emergency room at the hospital, my appendix ruptured.
Old 08-06-2009, 10:26 PM
Banned

read in the times of acadiana today about the number of unemployed people in our workforce..........they said it was because of elderly/young kids & stay at home moms.....ya right
Old 08-07-2009, 06:36 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 650

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray View Post
It takes a lot to make me go to a doctor, much less a hospital.
I go to the "doc in a box" on Lake St., they have some good doctors there.
I had 27 stitches in my left middle finger a couple months ago. Never went
back. I just tookt he stitches out myself a couple weeks later.
Last time I went to an emergency room at the hospital, my appendix ruptured.

Don't stick the bird at your wife while she has a knife.
Old 08-07-2009, 07:55 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 851

Over here in Baton Rouge the gansta's are popping caps on each other on a daily or should I say hourly basis. EMS has to bring them to the nearest hospital. My point is if it cost $40,000 to extract the lead out of the bottom feeder, everyone in the hospital with insurance will pay for the fix-up. It's called cost shifting or cost sharing. The way I see it they are already getting FREE healthcare. In regards to all the 'sue happy' people in this state I blame all the ambulance chasers (lawyers). There used to be a day and time when a lawyer would be dis-barred for taking on 'frivolous' law suits. Now it's the norm. They advertise constantly on T.V. "Got your check? Call Joe Blow Law Firm". Doctors have to pay so much for malpractice insurance so they just pass it down the line. If they want to get a grip on health insurance cost and auto insurance cost, they need to start with 'tort-reform'. Meanwhile we just trudge along in the "sue-me" state while others wait for their 'mailbox-money'...

Last edited by Zachary Boy; 08-07-2009 at 08:24 AM.