SaltyCajun.com http://www.angler-products.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine

Old 03-18-2015, 10:00 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,962

It's Easy to THROW STONES.. BiT**H . Instead of getting involved. Get involved. Effect Change. See for your self where the Money goes. Its not about greed, politics, power etc. etc.

Who Do U think has taken on NMFS and the Red snapper issue. We are on the verge of getting the gulf coast states to be able to manage Red Snaps out to 200 miles out.
Old 03-18-2015, 10:27 AM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829
FlagUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggun View Post
It's Easy to THROW STONES.. BiT**H . Instead of getting involved. Get involved. Effect Change. See for your self where the Money goes. Its not about greed, politics, power etc. etc.

Who Do U think has taken on NMFS and the Red snapper issue. We are on the verge of getting the gulf coast states to be able to manage Red Snaps out to 200 miles out.

I am involved just not with the CCA.... because the CCA is not involved with us!!

When they get involved with us then maybe we can support them but until then I will spend my time and money towards people that care

If your such a big CCA supporter then as your duty you should call the Baton Rouge office and ask why are you guys taking such a beating in Lake Charles area!

They sent mass emails begging people to join the CCA board a few months back. I was asked by at least 14-16 members here 10-12 on Facebook 5 who don't really surf internet about the board and why them.

My reply to every one of them was : Ask CCA what it has done in the last 10-15 years here on Lake Calcasieu , Ask them where they stand on getting Oyster Dredging Stopped , Ask them where they stand on erosion of the ship channel !!

If they have zero answers !!! Then don't support them

CCA is quick to act on creel limits with ZERO science to support it but hide under a rock when faced with real problems
Old 03-18-2015, 10:53 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,216

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
That lake is my passion and I want the best for everyone to enjoy it , if I had the money I would fix it myself !

The ones who do have the money have other agendas elsewhere !

We have billions of dollars come up and down that ship channel each year and we can't stop land erosion !!

We need a tax on all companies using the channel to help restore the land back !!
Nancy Pelosi is that you? Tax the jobmakers even more? The industries along the ship channel are the only reason Lake Charles is doing as well as it is.

Do y'all wanna tax the oil companies more because their canals are causing erosion?

And why yall wanna stop dredging oysters? My family are oystermen and they can't make it without oysters. I bet everyone on here buys and eats oysters, wher you think those come from outta unicorns butts? why y'all trying to shut down the oyster industry

Buncha democrats up in here
Old 03-18-2015, 11:23 AM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPointIsDaBomb View Post
Nancy Pelosi is that you? Tax the jobmakers even more? The industries along the ship channel are the only reason Lake Charles is doing as well as it is.

Do y'all wanna tax the oil companies more because their canals are causing erosion?

And why yall wanna stop dredging oysters? My family are oystermen and they can't make it without oysters. I bet everyone on here buys and eats oysters, wher you think those come from outta unicorns butts? why y'all trying to shut down the oyster industry

LMAO

1st off if every company paid a small 1% tax or fund for coastal protection I doubt they would be against it at all

2nd NO body said to stop people for oystering ... only until 2009 could you dredge oysters on Lake Calcasieu it has been TONG ONLY until 2010. Unless they start a reseed program it should be "TONG ONLY"
Old 03-18-2015, 11:38 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,734

Quote:
My reply to every one of them was : Ask CCA what it has done in the last 10-15 years here on Lake Calcasieu ,
Quote:
Originally Posted by marty f View Post

Ya know this reminds me of the CCA. A few months a go I was emailed about doing a crab trap clean up in Sabine, so I asked when was the last time BL was cleaned up or when the next BL clean up was scheduled cause Id sure be in on it ..... the answer was, never has been and not scheduled to be........nice.

Quote:

That's actually rather offensive, but hey Ive called people worse, but not by much
Old 03-18-2015, 11:53 AM
Catch fish in DA face!!

If the CCA keeps avoiding Big Lake and its issues I don't see a Lake Charles chapter holding on much longer

You will always have the Sunshine pumpers who will donate $1000's a year as charity because they have deep pockets but you never see those guys on the front line !

Hell the Louisiana Saltwater Series even avoided Big Lake this year !!
Old 03-18-2015, 11:56 AM
Trophy Trout

Quote:
LMAO

1st off if every company paid a small 1% tax or fund for coastal protection I doubt they would be against it at all

2nd NO body said to stop people for oystering ... only until 2009 could you dredge oysters on Lake Calcasieu it has been TONG ONLY until 2010. Unless they start a reseed program it should be "TONG ONLY"

Raising taxes on the corporations that created all the jobs in Lake Charles ain't cool. Sounds like a Democrat trying to tax the job creators. Maybe the big corporations should just lay off 1% of the workforce to pay the extra taxes. Seen it 100 times, they say it's gonna be a one time small tax, then it grows and the tax never goes away.
Old 03-18-2015, 11:58 AM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Raising taxes on the corporations that created all the jobs in Lake Charles ain't cool. Sounds like a Democrat trying to tax the job creators. Maybe the big corporations should just lay off 1% of the workforce to pay the extra taxes. Seen it 100 times, they say it's gonna be a one time small tax, then it grows and the tax never goes away.
What would you suggest the best effort to stop land erosion on the ship channel ? And best source of funds

Are do you think nothing should be done just let it ride ?
Old 03-18-2015, 12:06 PM
Trophy Trout

Quote:
Originally Posted by marty f View Post
That's actually rather offensive, but hey Ive called people worse, but not by much
I call it like it is, raising taxes ain't something any conservative talks about. I still just wondering if that ole boy that started the thread went to the meeting and if he did if asked about my neighbors silver lab they are responsible for
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Presentation1.jpg (74.2 KB, 219 views)
Old 03-18-2015, 12:09 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,200

Lol! Don't forget Costa!
Old 03-18-2015, 12:10 PM
Trophy Trout

Quote:
What would you suggest the best effort to stop land erosion on the ship channel ? And best source of funds

Are do you think nothing should be done just let it ride ?

Fishing guides should do it. They getting paid on public resources. I tried to guide duck hunts on Fausse Pointe and they said no you can't guide on a public lake. Why can fishing guides do it?
Old 03-18-2015, 12:10 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
I call it like it is, raising taxes ain't something any conservative talks about. I still just wondering if that ole boy that started the thread went to the meeting and if he did if asked about my neighbors silver lab they are responsible for

LMAO ......Good Stuff Right there...Give you that?

Did the truck have mud grips ? And set of bull balls swinging from hitch?
Old 03-18-2015, 12:12 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,734

Quote:
First off,

Dude Im really sorry and feel for you about your dog, no BS, not a smartass, I know this sucks.

But because this assclown that murdered your dog has a few stickers on his truck its, Yeti's CCA's and DU's fault? I just want to make sure I understand you correctly
Old 03-18-2015, 12:13 PM
Trophy Trout

Quote:
Originally Posted by mriguy View Post
Lol! Don't forget Costa!
Dang right and Chevy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Presentation1.jpg (77.1 KB, 223 views)
Old 03-18-2015, 12:14 PM
Trophy Trout

Quote:
LMAO ......Good Stuff Right there...Give you that?

Did the truck have mud grips ? And set of bull balls swinging from hitch?
Yes it did, and a sticker that said "Louisiana made, oilfield paid" do you know who it was?
Old 03-18-2015, 12:23 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Yes it did, and a sticker that said "Louisiana made, oilfield paid" do you know who it was?
$100 bucks you can find that bastard in here !!

http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/show...light=Stickers
Old 03-18-2015, 06:26 PM
Great White

Cash: 22,543

Quote:
Ok.. There Is a CCA National, CCA Texas, CCA Louisiana, CCA Alabama, CCA Mississippi, CCA Florida, CCA Georgia, CCA Maryland, CCA NC, CCA SC, CCA New Hampshire, CCA Oregon..

All the salaries are not the problems..

I don't BLINDLY FOLLOW Or Agree with everything CCA Says or DOES.. I've STOOD UP and ASK QUESTIONS.

Meaux.

U think DU or DW is to Blame U only killed a few geese on that HIGH PRICED LEASE U PAID FOR THIS PAST YR??? NO..

A. My lease is pretty cheap
2. There is too much pressure on that farm
F. I'm on a DU committee and no they deal with restoring habitat, not trying to control limits. They work with biologists not against them.
Old 03-19-2015, 07:16 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,070

Quote:

Dude. Seriously. Let it go. You look like a fool trying to back a group of ex-frat boys that are the Edwin Edwards of Conservation. I was very unbiased and partially a supporter of CCA until I attended the State of the Lake Meeting months ago at Prien Lake Park. It was obvious that those people have no true interest in supporting their mission statement or acting with the best interest of the estuaries. I can not believe the Audacity shown by that group to come out to a concerned group of anglers/conservationists and show their lack of ability and misuse of resources/scientific data.
Old 03-19-2015, 08:04 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,837

WHAT is UP with the CAPS?
Old 03-19-2015, 08:29 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 866

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle creek View Post
WHAT is UP with the CAPS?
trying to show enthusiasm, noodle. duh.

btw.... FREE WILL DROST!