SaltyCajun.com http://cajunrodandreelrepair.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite inshore spots here

LMC Marine
Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2012, 10:26 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 2,192

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckinchen View Post
Yes it is. They want W to stop but they do it themselves.
Was hoping you'd see the sarcasm and irony in what I said........salty and I are the original 1 liners......
Old 03-10-2012, 10:32 PM
Site Owner/Admin

Cash: 22,195

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dink View Post
Was hoping you'd see the sarcasm and irony in what I said........salty and I are the original 1 liners......
Not picking on you Dink, I just want to point out it goes both ways. There are more people on here that hijack and post unwanted comments than just W.
Old 03-10-2012, 10:38 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: -514
Brew

i have bean here for a few days now
an well i got bashed all da time
i learned it is the way people are ......if u got a thingy inbetween u an the object of your affection then you use that. in a way to act as u would when ur object of afection is not near.
people discize them selves to do things and say things that they would not in person.
lord knows i cant spell an that dont mean i dont exist or im stupede
but becouse of this thingy .....piece of crap interface.....people treat me like i am on here.
i agree something had to give but i also know im grown up enough to walk away from the computer for a day or so till the reall stupid people are threw and i can getmy point across as hard as it is some times.
this is a wonderfull sight in that it alows comunication for fishing and from what i understand a great gettogeather to do fishing.
without it i would be on da phone in da paper and doing too much driveing around.
so what ever changes u make fine but i hope it dont go to an interview in person an a background check along with a water police certificat in order to sign up.
i like it i use it an i tell people about it ......and even w
keep up da good work.
Old 03-12-2012, 09:21 AM
Ling

Cash: 3,167

Well said everyone, I am gonna start posting reports

but in the meantime
Attached Images
File Type: png group-hug-wolves.png (87.0 KB, 375 views)
Old 03-12-2012, 09:36 AM
Great White

Cash: 3,391

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratdog View Post
i have bean here for a few days now
an well i got bashed all da time
i learned it is the way people are ......if u got a thingy inbetween u an the object of your affection then you use that. in a way to act as u would when ur object of afection is not near.
people discize them selves to do things and say things that they would not in person.
lord knows i cant spell an that dont mean i dont exist or im stupede
but becouse of this thingy .....piece of crap interface.....people treat me like i am on here.
i agree something had to give but i also know im grown up enough to walk away from the computer for a day or so till the reall stupid people are threw and i can getmy point across as hard as it is some times.
this is a wonderfull sight in that it alows comunication for fishing and from what i understand a great gettogeather to do fishing.
without it i would be on da phone in da paper and doing too much driveing around.
so what ever changes u make fine but i hope it dont go to an interview in person an a background check along with a water police certificat in order to sign up.
i like it i use it an i tell people about it ......and even w
keep up da good work.
I'm sorry...say again?

Old 03-12-2012, 10:41 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 3,995

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty View Post
I'm sorry...say again?

Oh my lolololol!!!!!!
Old 03-12-2012, 10:56 AM
Red Snapper

Headknocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty View Post
I'm sorry...say again?

Ya nothing to say
Or is there
I worked in the oil field for ten years and it's the mentality of find a button an push it till something brakes.
The idea that use a person till they drop an make it look like it's there fault
The idea that if u don't like someone u hound them till they quit or in worse case hurt them or even kill them.
The reality is if u think life is about putting people down so u are on top then just as the sun will rise one day someone like me will come along an show u what PAC rules are.putting u at the bottom of the PAC or even expelling u from the PAC.

Ex.
Cote ......this guy is still around
Or pounding someone with 7000 views in one day of the outright disrespect.
Or like the poor guy that went fishing and had to fight someone at the dock only to die for god knows what reason but I bet in hind sight it was not worth dieting or killing for.
An jus as the sun rose here a come again to a place were I see people being people with no respect for others. Just looking for intertwinement at the expense of others.and hopeing that something will happen

Butt hurt I think is the expression but why try to hurt someone's butt?
Is that really fun

I like fishing an would rather be fishing than finding off idiots who want to use or get something for free as petty as a reaction or inflammatory proceeding.

One thing to add it sucks that I have to all the sudden pay to defend myself as so many threads are blocked by admin in a ploy to keep the discize of savillity going so the silent might provide more fodder for the wolves.
People are horrible by nature an hiding it only provides more credibility for there ilisuon an denying acess to proof of there nature provides them with more freedom to be.........u fill in the word.
Old 03-12-2012, 11:17 AM
Great White

Cash: 3,391

Quote:
Ya nothing to say
Or is there
I worked in the oil field for ten years and it's the mentality of find a button an push it till something brakes.
The idea that if u don't like someone u hound them till they quit or in worse case hurt them or even kill them.
The reality is if u think life is about putting people down so u are on top then just as the sun will rise one day someone like me will come along an show u what PAC rules are.putting u at the bottom of the PAC or even expelling u from the PAC.

Ex.
Or like the poor guy that went fishing and had to fight someone at the dock only to die for god knows what reason but I bet in hind sight it was not worth dieting or killing for.
An jus as the sun rose here a come again to a place were I see people being people with no respect for others. Just looking for intertwinement at the expense of others.and hopeing that something will happen

Is that really fun

I like fishing an would rather be fishing than finding off idiots who want to use or get something for free as petty as a reaction or inflammatory proceeding.

One thing to add it sucks that I have to all the sudden pay to defend myself as so many threads are blocked by admin in a ploy to keep the discize of savillity going so the silent might provide more fodder for the wolves.
People are horrible by nature an hiding it only provides more credibility for there ilisuon an denying acess to proof of there nature provides them with more freedom to be.........u fill in the word.
Are you an attorney?
Old 03-12-2012, 11:21 AM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,550

Quote:
Ya nothing to say
Or is there

Ex.

Is that really fun

Good point Ratman...Life isn't fair. If you know a way to control human nature at its core...please let me know. Hell I'll vote you into office somewhere until then the "double edged sword" of the internet will prevail. Your damned if you do and damned if you don't. Discretion is then placed upon the guy who pays the light bill.
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .
Old 03-12-2012, 11:37 AM
Red Snapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SULPHITE View Post
Good point Ratman...Life isn't fair. If you know a way to control human nature at its core...please let me know. Hell I'll vote you into office somewhere until then the "double edged sword" of the internet will prevail. Your damned if you do and damned if you don't. Discretion is then placed upon the guy who pays the light bill.
Yep turn the light off if u don't like what u see.
Old 03-12-2012, 11:44 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 949

made over a 100 trips last year caught some nice fish. but not going put up with grown men acting like 3rd graders when ii post. this site has some of the best info on fishing in the state, but some people think that they own the lakes and rivers where it is public. instead of people triyng to hide where they fish they should not care if everyone knows where they are fishing. once you catch your limit move and let the next guy.
Old 03-12-2012, 11:57 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 949

for the people that do not no me i graduated from grand lake in 98 fished big lake my whole life. fished lac and the burns when that was kickin.
Old 03-12-2012, 01:10 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 10,192

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckinchen View Post
We have 3 plus me and we are about to add a 4th that will be announced on Monday. Our new members are up 80% while we only added one mod last year. I agree we need more folks involved.
So we getting a new mod today?
Old 03-12-2012, 01:12 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 1,449

Quote:
Ya nothing to say
Or is there

Ex.

Is that really fun

Well put
Old 03-12-2012, 01:17 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake Chuck Duck View Post
So we getting a new mod today?
Yeah!....ME!
Old 03-12-2012, 01:23 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 3,427

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern151 View Post
yeah!....me!
seriously?
Old 03-12-2012, 01:24 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp snorkler View Post
seriously?
I don't think so...If I am, I have yet to be informed of it!
Old 03-12-2012, 01:43 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 3,457

This is one of the best threads in a while

I am no angel and have poke fun a folks here before....all in fun but it is hard to tell sometimes when someone is joking or not by looking at words on a screen. If i have ever offended anyone here I am sorry.

I love this site and EVERY member I have met has been great.

Thanks to Casey and all of the MODS for your help......now lets figure out where the fish are biting.......My guess is it aint in Joes Cove LOL

Have a great day guys.

TB
Old 03-12-2012, 02:38 PM
Flounder

Cash: 738

Great sentiments all around in this here thread. It may well cause "lurkers" such as myself to be more apt to chime in, and maybe even get bold enough to throw in their own helpful reports. I can only imagine the positive contributions in that area, which some individuals could make to the site if only they weren't leary of getting pounced on. Lurkers, come out from hiding, it's safe!!!
Old 03-12-2012, 06:59 PM
Red Snapper

Brew

Quote:
Originally Posted by superthrill View Post
Great sentiments all around in this here thread. It may well cause "lurkers" such as myself to be more apt to chime in, and maybe even get bold enough to throw in their own helpful reports. I can only imagine the positive contributions in that area, which some individuals could make to the site if only they weren't leary of getting pounced on. Lurkers, come out from hiding, it's safe!!!
Ya the ankle bitters are put up and as fare as fish goes
Today bever park was cool
Got one tiger gar an one cat in vermillion from bank an one cat in lake
Meet some guys from hungary cold speeking only a few English words
Lol
But boy they learned gar fish fast one dude wanted to catch one so bad

I gave them a copy of 2012 wl& f
Got their email an so on great wet day

Mama wants some strudel but I don't think it comes from there

An if I pissed u of on here sorry jus let me know I will take u fishing with the hungry guys if they mail back
Lol

How do u spell hungry the country?

I no lawyer but if u got a job I might fit in law call me
Lol
Peace
Closed Thread