SaltyCajun.com http://www.lmcboats.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hunting, Boating, and General Outdoor Talk > The Guides' Spot - Hunting

The Guides' Spot - Hunting A place for guides to post reports. Self promotion is allowed in this forum only! Feel free to put the name of your guide service, phone number, and email address on your reports if you'd like so members can contact you. PLEASE DO NOT JUST POST ADS, but you may ADVERTISE in your REPORTS.

Old 01-12-2014, 06:07 PM
Redfish

Cash: 344
Thumbs up Canadian Black Bear Outfitters

I specialize in Black Bear hunts only which means I am here for anyone interested in a Black Bear hunt only. I only take 5 people for 2 weeks of the year and only have 2 spots left for the fall 2014 hunt. For all the information you need to come on a Canadian Black Bear Hunt visit my web site at www.blackbearoutfitters.ca

There are lots of pics of bears, my camp, testimonials/references, and all the info you need to come on a Canadian Black Bear Hunt. Every year since I started guiding all my guests have had the opportunity to harvest a bear. Feel free to call the references in the testimonial section of my web site to confirm this will be an experience of a lifetime.

Cheers and safe hunting everyone
Rob
Canadian Black Bear Outfitters
www.blackbearoutfitters.ca
Old 01-26-2014, 07:11 PM
Redfish

Thumbs up 2013 Bear Season Success Story

This guest, Dan Henneberry, saw 7 black bears on his first evenings hunt. He has a great story to share if anyone is interested in speaking to him. His email address and phone number are on my web site at www.blackbearoutfitters.ca under the testimonial section. He ended up bagging this bear the second evening
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_2109.jpg (138.3 KB, 143 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2762.jpg (127.4 KB, 141 views)

Last edited by Canadian Black Bears; 01-26-2014 at 07:12 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 02-10-2014, 06:10 PM
Redfish

Default February special....save $300.00

With only 2 spots left to fill I am offering a total savings of $300.00 to the 2 hunters who fill the spots. Visit my web site at www.blackbearoutfitters.ca for full details. Book now for a great black bear hunt experience.

Cheers and safe hunting everyone
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2759.jpg (166.0 KB, 118 views)
Old 02-20-2014, 07:31 PM
Redfish

Thumbs up Bear Camp...The Captains Inn

The Captains Inn
My camp, in Laggan, Pictou County, Nova Scotia, is located approximately 42 kilometers (27 miles) northeast from my home town in New Glasgow, Nova Scotia. Bearing in mind my camp is set well off any main roads, it is not a lodge, and if you are the type of person who is prepared to “rough” it a little then this is the place to be. I have a generator to offer electrical services such as T.V., fridge, lights, etc. As well, cell phone service is available if you hold your nose the right way. I do not have showers and only have water to the kitchen sink via a hand pump. There are not any shower facilities and the washroom facility is an outhouse.
The camp sleeps seven people, has a kitchen area, 2 bedrooms, wood stove, propane stove, large living area, and 2 door entrances. It is very comfortable for the true outdoorsman who does not need everyday luxuries; however, we are only 42 kilometers (27 miles) away from all the amenities you need and by mid week if you want a break to get cleaned up and shower I can arrange a trip to town, at no extra cost, which offers some great shopping for your spouse, partner, children, relatives etc.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kitchen.jpg (72.8 KB, 90 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3343.jpg (95.4 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3345.jpg (76.2 KB, 89 views)
Old 03-15-2014, 12:35 PM
Redfish

Bounce 2014 Candian Black Bear Hunt

2 spots are still available....book now and save you and your hunting partner $300.00. Vist my web site at www.blackbearoutfitters.ca for full details.
Cheers and stay safe
Rob
Old 05-28-2014, 06:42 PM
Redfish

Default Save $150 per person

For early bookings I am offering $150 savings per person off the listed price of $1,800, so book now to experience a Canadian black bear or whitetail hunt for $1,650 which includes lodging, meals, cleaning and skinning of your game, bear sites baited well before your arrival, transportation to and from stands, daily bear baiting upon arrival, once the camp tags out small brookie fishing (catch and release), and all fishing gear is supplied. You can call me at 902-755-5925 or email rob@blackbearoutfitters.ca for further details.
Cheers and stay safe
Rob
Old 06-10-2014, 05:23 PM
Redfish

Thumbs up Only 3 spots left

I only have 3 spots left....come join me on a Canadian black bear hunt. There is only 1 spot left for the first week September 7th-12th and 2 spots left for the second week September 14th-19th. Please feel free to visit my web site at www.blackbearoutfitters.ca and call me at 902-755-5925 or email rob@blackbearoutfitters.ca

Cheers and stay safe
Rob
Old 07-12-2014, 09:05 AM
Redfish

Exclamation 58 days....

58 days to opening day for black bears and bow hunting for whitetails....have you booked your hunt yet? If not, contact me at 902-755-5925 or email rob@blackbearoutfitters.ca
Cheers and stay safe everyone
Rob