SaltyCajun.com http://louisianaofficesystems.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2010, 08:45 AM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,550

Quote:
Originally Posted by MallardFish View Post
I think its everyones "time of the month". Sure have been a lot of peed-off people everywhere, lately.
Just changed "one" out...it was CRIMSON AND WHITE!!!!!!!!!

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .
Old 11-05-2010, 03:05 PM
Banned

Gentlemen
{I did not ask for this mayhem LOL}
Thanks to the ones who accepted what my topic was based around and was just meant for kind words of wisdom. I am sorry you fellows felt this way about my topic but after reading all the comments, I can see the disputability or misleading words.
I mentioned I enjoyed the fishing reports and the art of the blacked out banks. This was in light fun that, I really like the way the young guys protect their fishing holes. I never attended to ask for any info nor will I ever ask. I am more of a reader into good humor and enjoy everyone’s success on the waters near and far. I have fished Lake Calcasieu at the age my young ones are now. I have had plenty of success over the years I can say, I am sorry my concerns took a negative reaction from some.
I mostly wade fish now in the mist of others who are composed wade fishermen like me. I take my two boys out on the water in the summer or on weekend to coach them the ways of the waters along with methods I have endured over the passed years.
I have no real secrets to where I fish at all on big lake. As I corroborated above I mostly wade fish and you can find my Kenner posted up on any one of these locations though out the winter and fall. I like to wade fish Detonville reef, Texaco Pass north bank and pocket, north of turners island, famous blue camp, reef on Pelican point, north and south pockets of long point, super cut spoil bank, Joes cove west bank reef, Joes cove central reef, west cove north bank along warden camp, east bank west cove and shell pile or bulk head area south. Knowing someone’s spot is not the same as catching fish in those places. Our system has lots to offer, and nothing is a big secret if you learn the area to fish.
I have learned that fishing right now is more of a challenge than years back. With all the boats and lake pressure across the state you have to use more technique than luck. I teach my kids and love ones the joys of outdoors doors whether you have success or not. I would love a one redfish day with my kids then to have my son smoke one joint with his friends.
Inclosing this statement I will concur that some of you men are real childish. The pictures of women half naked were nowhere called far and just showed how adolescent some of you still are. For the others I have enjoyed reading you post and debates over the years. Keep up the good work and if you see a green and white Kenner parked in shallow water come by and join me for a cast or two.
God Bless
Kyle

Closed Thread