SaltyCajun.com http://www.lakecharlesurgentcare.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 06-21-2011, 09:56 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 2,250

It's all good man. We all get riled up sometimes. Your a good person. So when you taking me fishing.
Old 06-21-2011, 09:58 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,104

Quote:
Originally Posted by youmyboyblue View Post
I thought you were joining the marines?
I did join, but about 20 days before I was supposed to leave, MSGT MacArthur called me in and said that he Med Discharged me from Delayed Entry. I had/have small tears in a ligament in my left ankle and strained ones in the same from running and rolling my ankle over alot. The grand plan was skip college, become a Reserve Marine, get on as a part time cop and work 3 jobs, or full time cop and work 2 jobs. Talk about a friggin backfire...
Old 06-22-2011, 08:02 AM
Ling

Cash: 3,167

Quote:
Originally Posted by flounder_smacker View Post
most patrol cops and state troopers are tools. i know several and they are tools. if any of you travel hwy90 heading west at any given time they have TWO state troopers at the hwy88 overpass and they will write tickets for 56 in a 55. trust me i KNOW. its chickensh*t like that is why they get no respect and they are *****s about it too. i got stopped the other day by a trooper for a no signal. this toolbag freaks out on me ask if i have a weapon in the truck, i say yes because its the law. this dude pulls his sidearm not pointing at me but just on his side. goes in my truck i tell him where it is then he brings it to his car and runs the numbers????? then i get pissed i was about to be on walton and johnson taser reports. told him i was bringing him to court for police brutality for a NO SIGNAL..... told him i was calling another officer to the scene then he gave me my pistol which he unloaded clip and all then said i could go and didnt write a ticket or anything. if i ever see this guy off duty hes getting stomped
:*****: So let me get this straight, Guy pulls you over for no signal (which is breaking the law by the way!) Asks you if you have a gun, you say yes with a little attitude also remember he is just doing his job (so cop knows you have a gun, I would unholster mine as well, because after all YOU have a gun and he has no idea who you are and you just broke the law don't forget) He takes your gun and runs the numbers (perfectly within the rules, he is checking to make sure it is not stolen)

You tell him you are going to take him to court for brutality? And, he issued you a WARNING, yet you still want to stomp him if you see him? You should be kissing his azz if you ask me, you could have been paying for a ticket right now
Old 06-22-2011, 08:11 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 908

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Butter View Post
:*****: So let me get this straight, Guy pulls you over for no signal (which is breaking the law by the way!) Asks you if you have a gun, you say yes with a little attitude also remember he is just doing his job (so cop knows you have a gun, I would unholster mine as well, because after all YOU have a gun and he has no idea who you are and you just broke the law don't forget) He takes your gun and runs the numbers (perfectly within the rules, he is checking to make sure it is not stolen)

You tell him you are going to take him to court for brutality? And, he issued you a WARNING, yet you still want to stomp him if you see him? You should be kissing his azz if you ask me, you could have been paying for a ticket right now
x2, well said
Old 06-22-2011, 08:30 AM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 2,192

I can usually tell when I get pulled over how its gonna play out......if he's cool, I'm cool. If he starts off being an ***, We can play that game too........

I've had good ol boys pull me over in Texas and Louisiana and had a good experience with them...

I've also had the overzealous *****s pull me over with power trips......I let them have the first few words, and I can tell which they are pretty quick.....
Old 06-22-2011, 08:50 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 685

Dare I say it? Cops do profile and that's a fact.lemme have my radar

If you are white,a child, female,Senor citizen, or have double dees. Please don't reply
Old 06-22-2011, 11:11 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,104

BAAAMP! Oh thats not the answer we were looking for.
Old 06-22-2011, 12:43 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 685

so, in conclusion.....i do get pulled over from time to time, minor stuff, most of the time let go. cops do see my radar, and they never say anything.(really, they hear it as soon as they get out of the squad car) i've got illegal tint on the sides and back but i have a perscription(photophobia...holla at me lol) and i show them, they always smile and return the paper and go on their way..i dont come off as an a-hole either, its no use fighting the system---most of the time you'll lose. if you try a cop, and get the best of him, his buddies will get the best of you. now, off duty, or putting the badge aside----thats a whole nother story....and thats the route i usually go if things get heated.

A REAL man can handle his differences with his hands, and afterward dap it off(shake hands) and go about his business.