SaltyCajun.com lake Area Marine

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 07-13-2011, 06:10 PM
Ling

Cash: 2,477

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMyers View Post
You and your buddies could always post reports from the East side of the state on hunting and fishing. We always like reports from our brothers and sisters to the East.

Sent from my EVO
We do when we can.......Yall live right on the Lake! Us East siders most of us don't live so close & don't get to go as often as yall, wish I lived within 20 mins of a landing!
Old 07-13-2011, 06:13 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 4,604

Awesome man ill have to tune in and check it out!
Old 07-13-2011, 06:15 PM
Great White

Cash: 2,738

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtretrievers View Post
We do when we can.......Yall live right on the Lake! Us East siders most of us don't live so close & don't get to go as often as yall, wish I lived within 20 mins of a landing!
I feel ya pain! I gotta drive a min. of an hour to fish salt.
Old 07-13-2011, 06:16 PM
Ling

Cash: 562

Dude dat is awesum. This will definitely push this site in da right direction. Kick arse
Old 07-13-2011, 06:16 PM
Super Moderator

Cash: 18,491

Quote:
My only point was the more reports we get from the East side of the state the more SaltyCajun.com will have to offer y'all Easterners. I'm sure somebody over there lives 20 minutes from a landing. Get them involved in SaltyCajun.com which is what I think Casey is trying to do and then the East side reports will be here.

Sent from my EVO
Old 07-13-2011, 06:18 PM
Ling

Quote:
Originally Posted by speckdaddy View Post
Dude dat is awesum. This will definitely push this site in da right direction. Kick arse
Yeah!!!!!! We can have another East vs West Tourney!
Old 07-13-2011, 06:35 PM

Cash: 376

thats awesome ! every sat morning i try to tune into his show, nothing better than listing to don while driving to the fishing grounds on a saturday morning !
Old 07-13-2011, 06:44 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 556

If you live in the BR / Gonzales / Denham Springs area It's a minimum of 1 hour 15 min to fish salt and that's Lake p . everything else is 2 hrs or more.
Old 07-13-2011, 06:57 PM
Ling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Is it October Yet View Post
I listen on my blackberry every saturday during deer season in Mississippi. Being from the east I must say this site has zero to offer me except the entertaining banter. Unless you fish Big lake or W then this site doesn't offer much to the east. I would also like to see more hunting information. Hunting is just as important to people in Louisiana. I must say I have met some great people which is awesome.
Oh quit ya cryin! I'll post you up some deer pictures come Oct!!!
Old 07-13-2011, 07:22 PM
Site Owner/Admin

Cash: 22,195

Quote:
I listen on my blackberry every saturday during deer season in Mississippi. Being from the east I must say this site has zero to offer me except the entertaining banter. Unless you fish Big lake or W then this site doesn't offer much to the east. I would also like to see more hunting information. Hunting is just as important to people in Louisiana. I must say I have met some great people which is awesome.
We all recognize our west side concentration, we need people to do something about it. When you go fishing post a report, when you hunt, post a report. Tell the people you fish and hunt with to do the same.
Old 07-13-2011, 07:28 PM
Banned

Slimer

Quote:
Oh quit ya cryin! I'll post you up some deer pictures come Oct!!!
Area 8 in Louisiana opens Sept 17. The only crying I'll be doing is when I watch the sunrise come up over the trees on opening day. I'll save a fresh backstrap for you at the camp in Mississippi!!! You and the boys need to get on bayoubucks.com and sign up for the Bruiser Bowl. Makes the season a blast. That place is nothing but killas!!
Old 07-13-2011, 07:30 PM
Kyocera Dealer

Cash: 1,526

Does it cost 1000k? JFWY
Old 07-13-2011, 07:36 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 826

Im glad salty cajun is getting its name out, be prepared for even more pilgrims on the lake. Good for business.
Old 07-13-2011, 07:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckinchen View Post
We all recognize our west side concentration, we need people to do something about it. When you go fishing post a report, when you hunt, post a report. Tell the people you fish and hunt with to do the same.
Will do. I'm taking southern 151, his dad and eman fishing this weekend. Never met any of them but its going to be a blast. I will be posting either fish or beer cans but either way it will be a good time.
Old 07-13-2011, 07:49 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Will do. I'm taking southern 151, his dad and eman fishing this weekend. Never met any of them but its going to be a blast. I will be posting either fish or beer cans but either way it will be a good time.
That's the the ticket! I've met a lot of people on SaltyCajun.com and they've all been outstanding people. Corey and his dad are both top notch! I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you or eman yet, but if you're taking them out that proves you are top notch also! You get a SaltyCajun "Thumbs Up" Oh wait, Casey I can't find that "Thumbs" button.

Sent from my EVO
Old 07-13-2011, 08:07 PM
Banned

I was hopeing to come to the tourney just to hang out but that is my wifes bday so I have a better chance of winning the lotto ten times than fishing that day. If you ever want to run to the east side the door is always open. I am unemployed at the moment so if you and anyone you want to bring can come during the week I'm waiting on you Mr. Paul. I do have a decent savings so everything is on me.
Old 07-13-2011, 08:15 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
I was hopeing to come to the tourney just to hang out but that is my wifes bday so I have a better chance of winning the lotto ten times than fishing that day. If you ever want to run to the east side the door is always open. I am unemployed at the moment so if you and anyone you want to bring can come during the week I'm waiting on you Mr. Paul. I do have a decent savings so everything is on me.
Rent a camp on Big Lake Friday and Saturday night and tell her you're going to take her away for the weekend to a nice place on the water.

I sure am tempted to take you up on the offer. I might finally be going back to work next weekend but only for 1 week. I have the first 3 weeks of August for vacation. What day of the week is best for you?

And I don't ride for free, if I can't help pay I don't go!

Sent from my EVO
Old 07-13-2011, 08:26 PM
Banned

If its August I will have to take you on the weekend as I will be starting a new job(may be McYd's) by then. I have an interview either next Tues or Wed. Not to impose but I would love to fish the infamouse BL one day as exchange payment. West side cash doesn't work over here.
Old 07-13-2011, 08:33 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Not to impose but I would love to fish the infamouse BL one day as exchange payment. West side cash doesn't work over here.
I'm sure we can work something out that way. Thanks!

Sent from my EVO
Old 07-13-2011, 08:35 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 826

Quote:
If its August I will have to take you on the weekend as I will be starting a new job(may be McYd's) by then. I have an interview either next Tues or Wed. Not to impose but I would love to fish the infamouse BL one day as exchange payment. West side cash doesn't work over here.
hate to hear you gotta pick up a fast food job, but I am glad that you have found work. It is a stepping stone right now. As soon as obama gets out of office I think things will be on the upswing.