SaltyCajun.com http://k2-coolers.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 05-11-2014, 01:35 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,852

be gay or don't be gay, I don't care one way or the other, that's just between you and your GOD.

what I do care about is I think they should just shut the heck up and keep your sex life to yourself, don't be hugging or kissing on TV and if you want to be affectionate do it in private where it belongs but don't try to force me to watch it or pretend something is wrong with me for not wanting to see expressions of affection from gays on TV.

most likely 25% of NFL players are gay but they don't go around having TV intervues about it or kissing guys on TV to make a spectacle of it.

the PC police want to make normal people feel like they should be ashamed to not celebrate gays being gay
Old 05-11-2014, 01:39 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 7,965

From nascar gays to biblical incest in 18 posts! I love this site! Y'all wild
Old 05-11-2014, 02:41 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,211

^ x2 lmao
Old 05-11-2014, 08:29 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 983
Default Thanks, Math Geek...

Appreciate you taking a stand, guy. Something you rarely see anymore. Just because they're all of out of the closets these days doesn't make it right, and the bible calls it like it is. Lot wasn't called righteous by God because he never did wrong, but because he had the righteousness of Christ dwelling in him once he chose to accept Christ's sacrifice on the cross of Calvary to pay for his sins and therefore make him righteous. A saved Christian will still sin, but it should vex his soul and he should confess his sins to Christ and then work at forsaking them. Society as a whole has completely lost its morality because of getting away from the bible! I don't think there is any way to save it at this point and firmly believe that we are very close to the end times when Christ will call His redeemed ones out of here!
Old 05-11-2014, 09:20 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

Quote:
Originally Posted by PathfinderNI View Post
Appreciate you taking a stand, guy. Something you rarely see anymore. Just because they're all of out of the closets these days doesn't make it right, and the bible calls it like it is. Lot wasn't called righteous by God because he never did wrong, but because he had the righteousness of Christ dwelling in him once he chose to accept Christ's sacrifice on the cross of Calvary to pay for his sins and therefore make him righteous. A saved Christian will still sin, but it should vex his soul and he should confess his sins to Christ and then work at forsaking them. Society as a whole has completely lost its morality because of getting away from the bible! I don't think there is any way to save it at this point and firmly believe that we are very close to the end times when Christ will call His redeemed ones out of here!

Society has always been the way it is, actually safer and more same than ever right now even with the massive increase in population over the last couple hundred years.

Every time someone pokes their head out from under a rock or foil hat they swear the world is crazy all of a sudden, and blame the devil or God
Old 05-11-2014, 10:11 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,275

I am curious, what exactly does god / jesus indicate should be done with these doer's of great evil. What guidance does the bible teach us in how we should handle these lovers of sexual immorality and strange flesh?
Old 05-11-2014, 10:32 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,852

well god says judge not les ye be judged too so let god decide and just be a good person is all I can see as for what god wants from us.

way too many people are overly judgemental of other people and using faith or selected passages from the bible as an excuse to project their own views as moraly right and just.

try to be true to gods rules in your own way and let him decide what to do with those who choose not to follow his laws, the worst sinner in the world may get a wrist slap before he gets in heaven to sit right next to you so don't judge others too harshly since its not up to me or you anyway and leave the judgements to be made by god alone.

just my personal views on god
Old 05-11-2014, 10:46 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceArcher View Post
I am curious, what exactly does god / jesus indicate should be done with these doer's of great evil. What guidance does the bible teach us in how we should handle these lovers of sexual immorality and strange flesh?
Forgiveness.
Ok my freaky self is finally gona get in the game. I dont have a problem with gay people. Im friends with several of them. The ones I know really dont get the "im gay you have to like it" gays.
Lord knows I cant be preaching to anyone about what is politicaly or biblically correct in the bedroom. All hetrosexual of course. When you have as many eyebolts screwed into your walls and ceiling as me then we'll talk.
Old 05-12-2014, 03:36 AM
Ling

Cash: 5,600

The bible says you should stone gay people. So anyone not doing so isn't following the bible.
Also how many of you don't eat shrimp ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Old 05-12-2014, 03:53 AM
Redfish

Cash: 724

Old Testament arguement. I'm no bible thumper - not by a long shot. Didn't Jesus' sacrifice fulfill the abominations? Including eating skrimps and piggies... If not, my seat on the ride to hell got closer to 1st class last night.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Old 05-12-2014, 05:48 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,733

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clampy View Post
The bible says you should stone gay people. So anyone not doing so isn't following the bible.

Hold up! WE not supposed to eat shrimp?
Old 05-12-2014, 05:56 AM
Ling

So jesus died so we can eat shrimp and bacon
That's pretty solid Jesus.

Old 05-12-2014, 06:20 AM
Swordfish

All men are created equal, and should be treated that way just as long as they conform to your religious beliefs, sexual orientation, political leanings, and speak the same language in your Counrty.
Old 05-12-2014, 06:29 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,347

[QUOTE=Clampy;688856]The bible says you should stone gay people. So anyone not doing so isn't following the bible.

exactly... i love bible readers... " i live by the bible!"..... no you dont, youd be in jail and would have literally starved yourself to death years ago. theyre just people who sit back and judge people and claim its ok cause the "bible" said so... it also says to not do exactly what they do.
Old 05-12-2014, 06:42 AM
Swordfish

[quote=BuckingFastard;688868]
Quote:

exactly... i love bible readers... " i live by the bible!"..... no you dont, youd be in jail and would have literally starved yourself to death years ago. theyre just people who sit back and judge people and claim its ok cause the "bible" said so... it also says to not do exactly what they do.

It can also adapt over time when it's convenient. Eat shrimp and bottom feeders because that's old news, yet our diet outside of that is more disgusting than back when God spoke against eating bottom feeders and scaleless creatures.
Old 05-12-2014, 06:57 AM
Ling

Remember the telephone game in school.
The bible was inscribed hundreds of years after jesus died. From a language that only 22 letters all consonants no vowels. Numbers doubled as letters and all kinds of things.
I would imagine that would be hard to get 100% correct but I'm no scholar.
They also omit and do not acknowledge the dead sea scrolls which is the oldest book of the bible.

Old 05-12-2014, 06:59 AM
Swordfish

The bible argument is based on information that was cherry picked by a guy behind a pulpit and rammed down the throats of his paying customers.

Nobody I have ever ran into has read the bible cover to cover AND translated it back to the original text and context... Therefore, when they babble about my beliefs being the reason for the world's problem, and about how gay people will rot in a fiery pit, I just laugh at their week was to not do their own research and let some fleshy fool mold their mind in the very environment that Jesus despised (gaudy buildings meant to take in money, "look at me!").

Sorry if you're offended, but believing a Adam and Eve were the first humans here, and that a woman that are an apple is the root cause of all of our problems is proof enough that your mental capacity for abstract thought is lacking severely.
Old 05-12-2014, 07:00 AM
Swordfish

Quote:
Remember the telephone game in school.
The bible was inscribed hundreds of years after jesus died. From a language that only 22 letters all consonants no vowels. Numbers doubled as letters and all kinds of things.
I would imagine that would be hard to get 100% correct but I'm no scholar.
They also omit and do not acknowledge the dead sea scrolls which is the oldest book of the bible.

The ones that talk about fertility and boning everything we see?
Old 05-12-2014, 07:34 AM
Ling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goooh View Post
The ones that talk about fertility and boning everything we see?
Yep. Fertility Cults and mushroom worship.
If I would want to control people I would have left that chapter out too

Old 05-12-2014, 07:38 AM
Ling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goooh View Post
The bible argument is based on information that was cherry picked by a guy behind a pulpit and rammed down the throats of his paying customers.

Nobody I have ever ran into has read the bible cover to cover AND translated it back to the original text and context... Therefore, when they babble about my beliefs being the reason for the world's problem, and about how gay people will rot in a fiery pit, I just laugh at their week was to not do their own research and let some fleshy fool mold their mind in the very environment that Jesus despised (gaudy buildings meant to take in money, "look at me!").

Sorry if you're offended, but believing a Adam and Eve were the first humans here, and that a woman that are an apple is the root cause of all of our problems is proof enough that your mental capacity for abstract thought is lacking severely.
What bothers me about the whole Adam amand Eve story is the fact that God created everything heaven and earth in 7 days but he had to steal a rib from Adam to create a woman