SaltyCajun.com http://k2-coolers.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 05-12-2014, 07:52 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,238

I heard it was the homosexuals that want to keep the weirs closed.
Old 05-12-2014, 08:04 AM
Ling

Cash: 5,600

Quote:
Originally Posted by capt coonassty View Post
I heard it was the homosexuals that want to keep the weirs closed.
Those sons of bitc×÷+

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Old 05-12-2014, 08:09 AM
Great White

Cash: 22,543

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clampy View Post
So jesus died so we can eat shrimp and bacon
That's pretty solid Jesus.

LMAO!!! thats got to be one of the best posts in a long time
Old 05-12-2014, 08:10 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 4,452

When Jesus had finished these words, he departed from Galilee, and came into the borders of Judea beyond the Jordan. Great multitudes followed him, and he healed them there. Pharisees came to him, testing him, and saying, “Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife for any reason?”

He answered, “Haven’t you read that he who made them from the beginning made them male and female, and said, ‘For this cause a man shall leave his father and mother, and shall join to his wife; and the two shall become one flesh?’ So that they are no more two, but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, don’t let man tear apart.”

They asked him, “Why then did Moses command us to give her a bill of divorce, and divorce her?”

He said to them, “Moses, because of the hardness of your hearts, allowed you to divorce your wives, but from the beginning it has not been so. I tell you that whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery; and he who marries her when she is divorced commits adultery.”

Matthew 19:1-9
Old 05-12-2014, 08:24 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,347

build a boat but not make a fishing pole? he wasnt my kinda guy anyways it seems.
Old 05-12-2014, 08:33 AM
Ling

uploadfromtaptalk1399901572346.jpg

Old 05-12-2014, 08:34 AM
Ling

Beast mode genetics

Old 05-12-2014, 08:42 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 3,728

My only problem with this whole deal is this.....when Tim Tebow was in all his glory and proud to be a Christian and whatnot they picked on him and got all bent out of shape and now they're praising these gays for acting the way they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-12-2014, 08:44 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 866

Quote:
Beast mode genetics

if you dont believe, then dont believe it... but why mock the bible?
Old 05-12-2014, 08:55 AM
Ling

They only other books claiming that people lived 1000 years are in the fiction section.
Show of hands
How many believe dinosaur bones were put here to test your faith?

Old 05-12-2014, 08:59 AM
Ling

Does anyone here knock dianetics or scientology ?

Old 05-12-2014, 09:00 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 866

tom cruise?
Old 05-12-2014, 09:02 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,275

Sadly this thread clearly exhibits why religion, and in particular christian religion is effectively doomed to failure going forward.

Mind you, I have no objection to anyone choosing to live there life as they wish as long as doing so does not bring harm to others. As a matter of fact i think there would be a huge societal value in religion changing it's current mantra and becoming one of loving and acceptance of all god's creatures.... without passing of judgement that is "supposed" to lie in the hand's of god himself.

However the methods used in most religions breed hate and intolerance of others, What is most astounding is if you actually read and study the basis for those religions, you see that it is in fact the hate and intolerance of others that is to be avoided and shunned.... not the fact that some others are "different"

Mathgeek quotes from the story of Lot in the old testament, which dealt with two broad issues, Homosexual rape, as well as the proper treatment of guests. Because of human nature that original message has instead been distilled down to an irrational fear and hate of homosexuality, as well as further discourse on how it is this which is going to in fact bring about the "end of days"

In point of fact bible scripture goes out on a limb to state the following,

1) Everything in this world was created by god, and as such all are god's creatures and should be treated as such.
2) Judge not lest ye be judged. Judgement itself rest's solely with god.
3) specifically.. god does not hate homosexuals

In modern society, where information flows freely, ....... secrets, mistruths for personal gain, lies... become very apparent. Until modern religion realizes this... it will continue to miss the boat, and alienate many.

As for me personally, I am sure of two things.

1) If there is in fact a god / creator... and i owe my existence to him. Then i am absolutely positive that he would wish for me to live the best possible life that i could (one in which i helped and did not judge my fellow human)

2) If in fact he does not care about how i lived my life (and whether i treated all his creations fairly and impartially), and what is important to him is only that i kissed his behind every Sunday.... well... then he's probably not the sort of fellow that i want to spend the eternal afterlife with anyway.
Old 05-12-2014, 09:04 AM
Ling

I'm just saying scientology was clearly created by man. A man who wrote fiction books and in 200 years people will be saying that it's the only religion and lord zenu will be back one day to claim our souls from volcanos.

Old 05-12-2014, 09:08 AM
Ling

God. Probably. I don't know and no one does.
Religion was created by man and men are full of crap.

Old 05-12-2014, 09:10 AM
Ling

Cash: 3,167

Do you all think gays chose to be gay, just woke up one morning and said hey I think I will be gay from now on?
Old 05-12-2014, 09:12 AM
Red Snapper

Quote:
God. Probably. I don't know and no one does.
Religion was created by man and men are full of crap.

that's pretty much it folks... it might not be pretty... it might not sound nice... but it is what it is.

If you believe... you can take exactly 10 sentences written on a stone as being the actual words of god..... (assuming you believe that it actually occurred as it was a "man" who wrote about it)

Everything else...EVERYTHING was subject to human intervention and manipulation.
Old 05-12-2014, 09:15 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 4,452

24 The God who made the world and all things in it, he, being Lord of heaven and earth, doesn’t dwell in temples made with hands, 25 neither is he served by men’s hands, as though he needed anything, seeing he himself gives to all life and breath, and all things. 26 He made from one man every nation of men to dwell on all the surface of the earth, having determined appointed seasons, and the boundaries of their dwellings, 27 that they should seek the Lord, if perhaps they might reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from each one of us. 28 ‘For in him we live, and move, and have our being.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘For we are also his offspring.’ 29 Being then the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Divine Nature is like gold, or silver, or stone, engraved by art and design of man. 30 The times of ignorance therefore God overlooked. But now he commands that all people everywhere should repent, 31 because he has appointed a day in which he will judge the world in righteousness by the man whom he has appointed; he has given proof of this to all men by raising him from the dead.

32 Now when they heard of the resurrection of the dead, some mocked; but others said, “We want to hear you again concerning this.”

Acts 17:24-32 Emphasis added
Old 05-12-2014, 09:16 AM
Red Snapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Butter View Post
Do you all think gays chose to be gay, just woke up one morning and said hey I think I will be gay from now on?
no you silly person... they decided to be gay to insult god!..... how silly of you to think they just woke up and said... i feel like wearing bright socks and rainbow colored bow-ties from now on out...
Old 05-12-2014, 09:17 AM
Red Snapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathgeek View Post
24 the god who made the world and all things in it, he, being lord of heaven and earth, doesn’t dwell in temples made with hands, 25 neither is he served by men’s hands, as though he needed anything, seeing he himself gives to all life and breath, and all things. 26 he made from one man every nation of men to dwell on all the surface of the earth, having determined appointed seasons, and the boundaries of their dwellings, 27 that they should seek the lord, if perhaps they might reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from each one of us. 28 ‘for in him we live, and move, and have our being.’ as some of your own poets have said, ‘for we are also his offspring.’ 29 being then the offspring of god, we ought not to think that the divine nature is like gold, or silver, or stone, engraved by art and design of man. 30 the times of ignorance therefore god overlooked. but now he commands that all people everywhere should repent, 31 because he has appointed a day in which he will judge the world in righteousness by the man whom he has appointed; he has given proof of this to all men by raising him from the dead.

32 now when they heard of the resurrection of the dead, some mocked; but others said, “we want to hear you again concerning this.”

acts 17:24-32 emphasis added
exactly.... He will judge them not you.

He might judge you for being so judgemental of his other creations though....