SaltyCajun.com http://www.lmcboats.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 09-29-2011, 01:17 PM
Ling

Cash: 2,086
Slimer Re

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
Its Over!!!! And the gulf has 100000000000Xs the bacteria to eat what came off that spill...only thing that died was a few stupid birds....and if you killed every signal bird on the gulf coast 5 miles wide ...you would wake up the next day and never notice
Actually you would notice.... All the birds are gone... Cause they were all killed..... So there are no birds.... So u would notice there are no birds.....

Wanna make another great statement??
Old 09-29-2011, 01:19 PM
Great White

Cash: 2,738

Wow....that's all I can say
Old 09-29-2011, 01:19 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUREBAY2200 View Post
Actually you would notice.... All the birds are gone... Cause they were all killed..... So there are no birds.... So u would notice there are no birds.....

Wanna make another great statement??
I'm sure he has plenty more where that came from!
Old 09-29-2011, 01:20 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

You would not even knock a dent in the bird population if you killed off the gulf coast ..5miles wide...the birds out of the 5 miles would move in and be just as thick.....I wish it would of killed about one million sea gulls....we have 10 million in the gulf alone
Old 09-29-2011, 01:22 PM
Ling

Cash: 3,167

Quote:
You would not even knock a dent in the bird population if you killed off the gulf coast ..5miles wide...the birds out of the 5 miles would move in and be just as thick.....I wish it would of killed about one million sea gulls....we have 10 million in the gulf alone
How would you ever know where to fish without gulls
Old 09-29-2011, 01:23 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

I wonder what the effects are from too much Sun????? Too much alcohol??? Too much food???? Too much cocaine???to much sleep???? Too much crystal meth????? I'm sure the Cocaine minnows are asking these same questions
Old 09-29-2011, 01:24 PM
Ling

Cash: 2,086

He's gotta b sore from pullin all this outta his azz....... His a-hole is so worn out when he walks random bs just falls out!!

W do u think thru these statements or is it literally random words & thoughts ??

Like thrown **** on a wall a hoping nobody notices it's **** & they think it's abstract brilliant design!?
Old 09-29-2011, 01:27 PM
Ling

Quote:
He's gotta b sore from pullin all this outta his azz....... His a-hole is so worn out when he walks random bs just falls out!!

W do u think thru these statements or is it literally random words & thoughts ??

Like thrown **** on a wall a hoping nobody notices it's **** & they think it's abstract brilliant design!?

I think that ...

"W" = Iron Man
Old 09-29-2011, 01:28 PM
Great White

Quote:

LMAO tru dat
Old 09-29-2011, 01:28 PM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,550

Quote:
I wonder what the effects are from too much Sun????? Too much alcohol??? Too much food???? Too much cocaine???to much sleep???? Too much crystal meth????? I'm sure the Cocaine minnows are asking these same questions

sounds like a vegas weekend!!!!
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .
Old 09-29-2011, 01:29 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

No...just that this Oil spill is over!!! People need to move on and stop looking for a hand out ! I live half my life face to face with oil....have it on my hands everyday I'm working....Never been sick....never had noise bleeds...never was light headed....amazing only people with 3 teeth and no income have these problems....carry on!
Old 09-29-2011, 01:31 PM
Ling

If someone poured a quart of oil into Big Lake 'W' would be the first one screaming on here.

No one is bashing any oil companies here, just showing effects of oil on cocahoe minnows, that is it. Read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The single things are called 'letters', they come together to form a 'word', words are often put together to form a 'sentence', mulitple sentences = a 'paragraph'.
Old 09-29-2011, 01:32 PM
Great White

Quote:
No...just that this Oil spill is over!!! People need to move on and stop looking for a hand out ! I live half my life face to face with oil....have it on my hands everyday I'm working....Never been sick....never had noise bleeds...never was light headed....amazing only people with 3 teeth and no income have these problems....carry on!
LMAO millions of gallons of oil sitting on the ocean bed is way different than getting oil on your hands.Nobody knows what the long term affects will be on the aquatics. LOL!!!!!
Old 09-29-2011, 01:32 PM
Ling

Quote:

what about stunted growth!
Old 09-29-2011, 01:35 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 5,316

Quote:
You ever noticed ..where are the Study s of this Dumb crap before the spill?????? I guess if you look hard enough you can find that Oil killed off the Dinosaurs....T-Rex just ate a smaller dinosaur that just drank 2 bbls of oil...that started to the extinction of the species... And then the Doo Doo Bird was laying eggs in a are where oil cane to the surface....you know the Rest of the Story!
Ben, the co-author got his Phd studying killifish ! That was all done pre oil spill !!! Dude knows cocahoes inside and out! He ain't here to kill oil industry but does want to make sure our fisheries are safe!
Old 09-29-2011, 01:38 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Montauk...that shows how much. U know about oil.....1 million gallons of oil in 100000000000000 quadtrillon gallons of water . Equals one cc in a olympic size swimming pool..... One gallon of oil will make a slick up to 5 miles long.....try again
Old 09-29-2011, 01:38 PM
Redfish

Cash: 663

Quote:
People like this Duck are trying to make a point about an oil spill,,, Do any of you who don't work offshore know just how much oil goes in the water?????? Do u know how many platforms were lost in hurricanes??? But yet you eat the fish.....shrimp....crabs that come from this water.....do you know how many suwer lines run into lakes? Go
People like this actually tend to know what they talk about before they open their mouth. Do you know how many platforms have been lost in hurricanes? No you don't, unless you go look up some figure to post on here. But I do know there is plenty of oil that comes up through the floor of the sea. They're called petroleum seeps. I'm sure some gets released when hurricanes knock over rigs and it breaks pipes and some contaminates the water. In the grand scheme of things a few thousand foot long pipe isn't that bad when it is spread across the entire gulf as long as that pipe doesn't keep dumping millions of gallons into the water. Yes, I do eat the fish, shrimp, crabs, and oysters that come from this water because ONCE AGAIN in small amounts the oil isn't harmful because there are natural microbes that biodegrade it. Actually, you'd be surprised at how many sewer lines deposit into water that we drink. Think about it. Most of the east side of the U.S. is drained through the Mississippi. I don't think the northeast holds back their sewage so that New Orleans can drink it. They discovered this revolutionary thing in the 1800s called chlorination and filtration that kills most pathogens so we can drink water.
Old 09-29-2011, 01:41 PM
Great White

Quote:
Montauk...that shows how much. U know about oil.....1 million gallons of oil in 100000000000000 quadtrillon gallons of water . Equals one cc in a olympic size swimming pool..... One gallon of oil will make a slick up to 5 miles long.....try again
Dis dude things he knows everything just because he works in the oilfield. Try again
Old 09-29-2011, 01:42 PM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,550

Attached Images
File Type: jpg scootin2.jpg (100.1 KB, 62 views)
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .
Old 09-29-2011, 02:01 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 556

Quote:

Kinda like someone else we all Know???