SaltyCajun.com https://www.facebook.com/CalcasieuExtremeRods

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite inshore spots here

LMC Marine

Old 06-03-2015, 08:01 AM
Redfish

Cash: 4,575
Default 6/2/15 KO'd the trout

John ****inson's crew with Doggett Machinery were on the Bluewaves this morning. Capt. Rob and I left out of the Reel Inn in search of the yellowmouths. Smooth seas made the ride out real nice. As soon as I pulled up and dropped the trolling motor in the beautiful green water the guys put a fish in the boat. A couple minutes later we picked up a few more. I put the anchor down and the guys went to work with double rigged Green Hornet Matrix and the Shrimp Creole. We had to fight off the sharks and lost some tackle but before the bite faded with 49 in the K2. We made a short move and the tide was ripping so as soon as we hooked one fish I set the anchor. The fish wanted our baits sitting in the tide like we were fishing live bait. We put around 35 on ice in short order before like a light switch shut them down. One more stop and we found the trout stacked up to finish our day off. The key to success is working your baits real slow on the bottom with an occasional twitch; they are hitting the baits on the fall so be ready for just that one tap before you set the hook and don't feel bad if you have a bunch of swing and misses. Thanks Capt. Rob for running the second boat.

Follow us on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/MillerTimeFishingChartersLlc

Capt. Travis Miller
985-981-6434
www.miller-timefishingcharters.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (84.9 KB, 181 views)
Old 06-03-2015, 10:12 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 4,393

Got Some Solid Fish in there too T