SaltyCajun.com http://www.lmcboats.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine

Old 06-16-2013, 10:18 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,596
Default Curious to see opinions.....

First and foremost if you were catching red limits and decided to tell a friend where to go who has been nagging you about it for a week now. You tell him this is: when, where, and how I caught em. So the guy says ima do the exact opposite bc I been watching sc reviews and I'm gone bust em.....ok..... Few hrs later he reports a croaker, white tr, haftop. I said stay off the reef it's full of bait but the only thing to eat em is whites and gafftops. I drop him a pin and say this is where they were yeagerday and I'm sure with tide and bait the will stay there. He never tried And got gAmefish skunked. I go to the infamous spot this afternoon where I told I'm they would be and I literally shut down motor. Make a cast at baits bustin everywhere fish on n we a full circle I unhook put in box while he catches and comes to the box. Now with that said the man will N shall be namelesS. Would you co sided this a pride thing? Or he sees the salt water game twisted. To me: if you tell me the trout are on comm they been their for a week,,. Bet money that be my first stop if you weren't fishing it.. Please help him realize I'm only Trying to help
Old 06-16-2013, 10:39 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 921

where u screwed up is telling your 'friend' about your fishing spot. lol
my advice is to find new friends, u don't need friends like that.
Old 06-16-2013, 10:59 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgizzle View Post
First and foremost if you were catching red limits and decided to tell a friend where to go who has been nagging you about it for a week now. You tell him this is: when, where, and how I caught em. So the guy says ima do the exact opposite bc I been watching sc reviews and I'm gone bust em.....ok..... Few hrs later he reports a croaker, white tr, haftop. I said stay off the reef it's full of bait but the only thing to eat em is whites and gafftops. I drop him a pin and say this is where they were yeagerday and I'm sure with tide and bait the will stay there. He never tried And got gAmefish skunked. I go to the infamous spot this afternoon where I told I'm they would be and I literally shut down motor. Make a cast at baits bustin everywhere fish on n we a full circle I unhook put in box while he catches and comes to the box. Now with that said the man will N shall be namelesS. Would you co sided this a pride thing? Or he sees the salt water game twisted. To me: if you tell me the trout are on comm they been their for a week,,. Bet money that be my first stop if you weren't fishing it.. Please help him realize I'm only Trying to help
Drop me the pin next time, I'll fish it
Old 06-17-2013, 06:37 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 4,409

Seems like if he was doing the asking but then didn't take the advice, next time I guess, I would just keep it to myself. Nice gesture by you, though.
Old 06-17-2013, 06:39 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 3,427

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgizzle View Post

Old 06-17-2013, 07:17 AM
Redfish

Cash: 1,202
Thumbs up curious

I was a fairly good golfer before I retired my clubs and got a boat.Any time I was asked for help on the game,I would do what I could to get their swing on a good path.With that being said, Brad ( bgizzle) has always responded truthfully to any thing I needed to know about salt water fishing.If he offers information and you don't adhere to it shame on you.
Old 06-17-2013, 08:35 AM
Ling

Cash: 5,600

Ha ha ha
Old 06-17-2013, 08:37 AM
Ling

Cash: 5,600

I would just laugh at him and never tell him anything again. Can't get mad or worry about dumb $h;T like that.
Old 06-17-2013, 08:42 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,261

I call that an ASKHOLE.

Urban Dictionary:

A person who constantly ask for your advice, yet always does the opposite of what you told them!
Me: What do you recommend for dinner here?

Friend: The pasta is good.

Me to Waiter: I'll have the steak please!

Friend: You're such an askhole
Old 06-17-2013, 08:43 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,261

The wife is usually the worse offender...
Old 06-17-2013, 08:44 AM
Ling

Cash: 3,167

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotLikinisAhabbit View Post
I call that an ASKHOLE.

Urban Dictionary:

A person who constantly ask for your advice, yet always does the opposite of what you told them!

Old 06-17-2013, 08:46 AM
Sailfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotLikinisAhabbit View Post
I call that an ASKHOLE.

Urban Dictionary:

Lol... Nice
Old 06-17-2013, 08:48 AM
Sailfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clampy View Post
I would just laugh at him and never tell him anything again. Can't get mad or worry about dumb $h;T like that.
Yea u right. I think it's a pride thing. He wanna tell ppl he caught em. But he was alone so he woulda caught em. I think it's halarious. Even more funy I pull up to the spot next day and whack em from first cast
Old 06-17-2013, 08:53 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 2,058

Got some buddies like that; tell em exactly how to rig and where to throw; and still don't listen. We can be wearing the fish out and they still don't change. Naturally they decide to do what everyone else is once the bite shuts down and it's time to move. I've learned to tell them one time; after that your on your own!
Old 06-17-2013, 09:01 AM
Ling

Cash: 505

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWA View Post
Got some buddies like that; tell em exactly how to rig and where to throw; and still don't listen. We can be wearing the fish out and they still don't change. Naturally they decide to do what everyone else is once the bite shuts down and it's time to move. I've learned to tell them one time; after that your on your own!
I have a buddy thats exactly like that too!

Samsung Galaxy S3 (Android dominating the world!)