SaltyCajun.com https://www.facebook.com/CajunTackle

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-07-2016, 03:41 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 460

Not to mention almost twice as many white people were killed by police in 2015 than black people and not 1 single hint of a story on national news. Noone seems to find the substance and entertainment in that. Pulling the race card is complete BS and I'm sick and got dam tired of it. There are people white, black, red, yellow, brown etc that are killed every day by police officers and not 1 single word about it. I'm sick of our racist President always making a racial issue out of these killings, even when the cops are in the right, when all he is doing is enhancing the violence that is sure to come with his drivel he spews. I'm sure most of these killings are justifiable, as does the baton Rouge case looks to be, but some are wrongfully killed and the cops need to be held accountable. It is a sad sad situation for all that are involved and their families. But look at this guy's rap sheet, the fact that he was on the street instead of behind bars tells us we have a problem with our system. Alpha, you seem like a stand up guy raising your kids as they should he raised. I would advise you this day in age to not be so naive. These guys causing problems with the cops do NOT care if you are a white cop, or a black cop. I hope you never get into a situation like this, but if you ever do I hope u do not give a known criminal the benefit of the doubt, because he will try to kill you just as fast as he would a white cop. Your family needs and depends on you too much for you to make the wrong decision.