SaltyCajun.com http://www.lakecharlestackle.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 07-30-2013, 02:20 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,357

Bet he rolled up with bad boys playing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Old 07-30-2013, 02:33 PM
Flounder

Cash: 613

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshrunner757 View Post
Bet he rolled up with bad boys playing

Haha he got the call while he was at the Blue Oyster Bar and got pumped up. He certainly rolled out of that car. He was winded just trying to argue back with me. He
Old 07-30-2013, 02:35 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,357

LMAO..

Old 07-30-2013, 05:35 PM
Flounder

My boss (who I didn't know was a member of salty Cajun) just read this thread and came to tell me about it before he realized it was me. He said we just ordered 6 new company trucks which are going to be getting front and rear replacement bumpers. His first thought was to bring it to Ayres, but after reading this post he said he will just make a point to give them a call and let them know how crooked they are and the amount of business this one incident has already cost them. Can't say I would want it any other way for them!
Old 07-30-2013, 05:51 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckhunter View Post
My boss (who I didn't know was a member of salty Cajun) just read this thread and came to tell me about it before he realized it was me. He said we just ordered 6 new company trucks which are going to be getting front and rear replacement bumpers. His first thought was to bring it to Ayres, but after reading this post he said he will just make a point to give them a call and let them know how crooked they are and the amount of business this one incident has already cost them. Can't say I would want it any other way for them!
If your boss is wanting to do that many vehicles at once, have him contact me. I'll set him up with one of my vendors and, he can buy them direct, saving a good bit of chedda (as Raymond says it.).
Old 07-30-2013, 09:52 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 1,334

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern151 View Post
If your boss is wanting to do that many vehicles at once, have him contact me. I'll set him up with one of my vendors and, he can buy them direct, saving a good bit of chedda (as Raymond says it.).
Please use Coatation marks " next time Scooter. Would have did the same thing as ur boss. 2coolfishing is another great place to advertise for this Tx company.
Old 07-31-2013, 06:51 AM
Flounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond View Post
Please use Coatation marks " next time Scooter. Would have did the same thing as ur boss. 2coolfishing is another great place to advertise for this Tx company.
Thanks Raymond, I will definately be posting on 2coolfishing this morning. Some might think I am going overboard with it but if I can save one sportsman from being screwed over, it's all worth it to me.
Old 07-31-2013, 09:42 AM
Flounder

Quote:

recent post about bad service
Good morning,
I removed your post about the poor service you received with your bumper replacement. The board has a policy about BBB type posts (see forum rules).
Although we all agree with you that poor service deserves to be called out, on a general interest forum like this, it generally starts arguments, etc and we unfortunately have to step in to break up the argument. That is why snake threads, BBB threads, and others are removed. Good luck with your bumper and I hope you can get some satisfaction.
Chuck

This is the response I received from posting the same thread on 2coolfishing. Apparently they are not in the business of helping fellow sportsman avoid problems some of us have encountered. I am not looking to start an argument, I am simply sharing my experience so that someone else has feedback to go off of, whether they decide to purchase from them or not. IMO I do not see the big deal, but then again I could be wrong.
Old 07-31-2013, 10:21 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 3,455

That's BS. They just don't wanna catch any flack from the company and maybe jeopardize possible future sponsorships being the company is in Tejas.
Old 07-31-2013, 10:51 AM
Flounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by specktator View Post
That's BS. They just don't wanna catch any flack from the company and maybe jeopardize possible future sponsorships being the company is in Tejas.
That's exactly what I was thinking. I figured a post was worth the time if it could possibly save someone else some trouble. There is however, a thread titled "What businesses have made you really happy lately?"..what a coincidence
Old 07-31-2013, 11:04 AM
Sailfish

$hit canned my FB page but I would find out if your flavorite company has one and help them advertise. Would also post your experience on every offroad forum out there. It will get back to them
Old 07-31-2013, 11:13 AM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 5,316

Call OSHA on them I promise they r not running a OSHA compliant shop...
Old 07-31-2013, 11:13 AM
Flounder

Quote:
That's exactly what I was thinking. I figured a post was worth the time if it could possibly save someone else some trouble. There is however, a thread titled "What businesses have made you really happy lately?"..what a coincidence
I am sure glad saltycajun members know how to relate to my situation and will provide feedback. I now recieved a 10 point infraction for this response:

I figured in this case, getting the word out is worth the post if I can possibly save another fellow sportsman the headache I have had. I was turned on to post here by a fellow member, I was unaware that trying to help others was a violation.
Old 07-31-2013, 11:14 AM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

https://www.facebook.com/AyresInc
Old 07-31-2013, 11:20 AM
Flounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishinpox View Post
Call OSHA on them I promise they r not running a OSHA compliant shop...
You mean the two foreign nationals that took a hour together to tighten 8 bolts with an impact, and forgot to plug my fog lights back into the quick connects? Surely they are legit. You have one good idea there Fishinpox!
Old 07-31-2013, 11:28 AM
Flounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern151 View Post
If I still had a FB I would be all over it. Although, I think the time to create another one would be worth it.
Old 07-31-2013, 11:33 AM
Sailfish

Dude standing on top of the car should be wearing his Playtex bra. Bet he use plenty powda between dem rolls.
Old 07-31-2013, 11:39 AM
Flounder

Quote:
Dude standing on top of the car should be wearing his Playtex bra. Bet he use plenty powda between dem rolls.
He calls himself "Tiny"

He is actually the one who sold me the bumper and told me that it carried the same warranty as the others in stock. Well when it came down to it Monday he was crawfishing his way out of it saying he didn't remember. I have what you call "no filter" so what I think just comes on out, well he caught a good glimpse of my condition.
Old 07-31-2013, 02:22 PM
Sailfish

Quote:
He calls himself "Tiny"

He is actually the one who sold me the bumper and told me that it carried the same warranty as the others in stock. Well when it came down to it Monday he was crawfishing his way out of it saying he didn't remember. I have what you call "no filter" so what I think just comes on out, well he caught a good glimpse of my condition.
Looks more like a double E cup to me
Old 07-31-2013, 02:29 PM
Flounder

Quote:
Looks more like a double E cup to me
When you soak a shirt in sweat, sitting in the a/c all day. That's pretty much a sign something needs to be done.