SaltyCajun.com http://www.stickemrods.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 06-02-2010, 06:10 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 913

I never did graduate I quit with 11 hours to go because of money shortages. All I was lacking was my maths and a physcology. I wish I would have finished now but the last year I was there was 98.
Old 06-02-2010, 06:46 PM
Flounder

Cash: 662

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopedale Hustler View Post
i cant wait to find out wats goin to happen...im getting sick of watching...and am out of work right now due to the oil...im a south louisiana native and need this...its nice that you guys from Florida wanna come help but FFF you are right we need to fend for our own kind right now...its ashame to say that but i know over 200 people right now that would probably jerk a Florida guys neck if they found out yall came and got jobs when they as oyster, crab and shrimp fishermen are unemployed.
Hustler you need to ease back on the Florida guys. I just spent 3 months there and I didn't see anyone complaining when I spent 3 months of hotel money, food money or 2 fishing charters. They are out of work just like you are and families come first no matter where you are. Florida guys didn't do this. I understand the LA guys should be first but don't blame them for wanting work.
Old 06-03-2010, 12:02 PM
Sand Trout

Cash: 650

bryan my name is tom walsh I am a fishing guide in sw florida for 25years.I was talking to mike sheldon on tuesday 6/01/10 he told me about what you are trying to do,Iam on board with you if you can use me. my email address is cpttjw@aol.com an cell# 239-340-3358, any work would be welcom . tom walsh
Old 06-03-2010, 12:22 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: -189

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterbowl View Post
Hustler you need to ease back on the Florida guys. I just spent 3 months there and I didn't see anyone complaining when I spent 3 months of hotel money, food money or 2 fishing charters. They are out of work just like you are and families come first no matter where you are. Florida guys didn't do this. I understand the LA guys should be first but don't blame them for wanting work.

not blaming you buddy....im commending you for wanting to help all im saying is if you show up in st. bernard or plaq. parish right now there will be thousands of unemployed coonass boys waiting to rip your head off...and that aint a lie...ive seen some bad **** go down over this....
Old 06-03-2010, 12:38 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 851

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopedale Hustler View Post
not blaming you buddy....im commending you for wanting to help all im saying is if you show up in st. bernard or plaq. parish right now there will be thousands of unemployed coonass boys waiting to rip your head off...and that aint a lie...ive seen some bad **** go down over this....
Sounds like the tension and stress are running high down there. From the way the oil is moving, the Florida guys may unfortunately be sucking up oil in Florida pretty soon and then you won't have to worry about them. I continue to pray for some sort of 'divine' intervention to stop the leak. (And I'm not talking about what Obammy can do)
Old 06-03-2010, 12:39 PM
Great White

Cash: 1,217

You saying obammer is not devine???
Old 06-03-2010, 12:49 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 851

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray View Post
You saying obammer is not devine???