SaltyCajun.com http://www.mkacpas.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 04-21-2013, 04:18 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 4,521

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goooh View Post
I was agreeing with you and hoping someone could tell me why bush and Cheney were so great.
Not great, just a whole lot better than what we have now. He didn't try to push gun control, he didn't try to redistribute the wealth, he didn't try to kill the oil industry, he didn't suck up to the Muslim world, he didn't waste our tax dollars with a stimulus bill, etc, etc!!! And he is a Christian and not a Muslim.
Old 04-21-2013, 04:42 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,502

If they are in politics of that level, They care about two things money and power and they dang sure dont care about none of us .. They all suck but someone's got to be elected so you vote for the lesser of two evils .. I absolutely hate this but I believe it to be fact
Old 04-21-2013, 05:59 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface View Post
Not great, just a whole lot better than what we have now. He didn't try to push gun control, he didn't try to redistribute the wealth, he didn't try to kill the oil industry, he didn't suck up to the Muslim world, he didn't waste our tax dollars with a stimulus bill, etc, etc!!! And he is a Christian and not a Muslim.
Yes, better than Obama. May want to look into Bush stimulus though...
Old 04-21-2013, 06:05 PM
Red Snapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goooh View Post
Yes, better than Obama. May want to look into Bush stimulus though...
I guess I just don't think he was as bad as what we have now. Not great, maybe not even good but better.
Old 04-21-2013, 06:16 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 460

Bush was definitely better than what we have. But he wasn't good. And to throw him in there as one of the greatest presidents ever would be ignorant.
Old 04-21-2013, 06:24 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,142

I got a check from Bush's stimulis just like the other middle class tax payers. How much money has been given to middle class with Obammer? Granted Bush gave very little back to us that was ours to start with but hey at least it wasn't to big corps.
Old 04-21-2013, 06:36 PM
Red Snapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm4x43732 View Post
I got a check from Bush's stimulis just like the other middle class tax payers. How much money has been given to middle class with Obammer? Granted Bush gave very little back to us that was ours to start with but hey at least it wasn't to big corps.
Agreed!! But it has gotten to the point that I don't like or trust any of them.
Old 04-21-2013, 06:38 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 460

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface View Post
Agreed!! But it has gotten to the point that I don't like or trust any of them.
This!!! They're all playing different sides of the fence trying to buy a vote. None of em got any balls now to tell it like it is and step on a few toes.
Old 04-21-2013, 06:47 PM
Red Snapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Dawg View Post
This!!! They're all playing different sides of the fence trying to buy a vote. None of em got any balls now to tell it like it is and step on a few toes.
Yep!!!
Old 04-22-2013, 09:28 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 4,609

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp snorkler View Post
Has anyone else seen this?

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?sec...rld&id=9073711

BOSTON -- Law enforcement sources tell ABC News that the Boston Marathon bombings suspect is awake and has been responding sporadically in writing to questions. Officials say they have been asking about other cell members and other potential unexploded bombs. Details on any answers given have not been released.

A senior law enforcement official also told ABC News that FBI negotiators tried for roughly 20 to 25 minutes to convince suspect number two, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, to give himself up. Officials say there was a verbal exchange between them and the suspect, and then the 19-year-old eventually fell out of the boat.

Related Photos

PHOTOS: Manhunt in Boston area
View all 52 photos

Dzhokhar sustained a gunshot wound to the neck, raising questions over whether he will ever be able to talk again. Officials are trying to determine if the wound to the neck was self-inflicted.

Boston Police Commissioner Ed Davis says the suspect remains in critical but stable condition, noting that he is not in a condition to be interrogated. Until that happens, police will not know definitively about other threats.

Davis said charges will be coming out in the near future for suspect. ABC News' Pierre Thomas reports that when they do come out, the terror charges are likely to include a "weapon of mass destruction" charge which carries a penalty of death charge.
FBI: We had no contact with suspect after bombing
The FBI is disputing a claim by the mother of the suspected Boston bombers, who said the bureau had spoken to the older brother after the bombs exploded at last Monday's marathon.
At FBI headquarters in Washington, spokesman Michael Kortan says the bureau's 2011 interview with Tamerlan Tsarnaev was the only FBI contact with him.
Kortan is standing by the bureau's public statement from Friday in which the bureau described that interview. That statement says the FBI did not learn of the identities of the bombing suspects, Tamerlan and his brother, Dzhokhar, until Friday, the day Tamerlan was killed.
The brothers' parents in Russia have insisted that the FBI continued to monitor Tamerlan after the 2011 interview and say both of their sons were set up.
Mass. police: Bomb suspects didn't have gun permit
A Massachusetts police official say the brothers suspected of bombing the Boston Marathon before having shootouts with authorities didn't have gun permits.
Cambridge Police Commissioner Robert Haas tells The Associated Press in an interview Sunday that neither Tamerlan Tsarnaev nor his brother Dzhokhar had permission to carry firearms.

He says it's unclear whether either ever applied and the applications aren't considered public records.
But he says the 19-year-old Dzhokhar would have been denied a permit because of his age. Only people 21 or older are allowed gun licenses in Massachusetts.
The suspects were also accused of hijacking a Mercedes on Thursday night.
Haas says the pair didn't release the driver, but he escaped when he was left alone while the two men entered a convenience store.
Old 04-22-2013, 09:48 AM
Great White

Cash: 22,543

If they were innocent why would they rob a convenience store, have guns when they dont have the permits, and get involved in a shootout while throwing bombs at the cops?
Old 04-22-2013, 11:27 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

Quote:
Originally Posted by meaux fishing View Post
If they were innocent why would they rob a convenience store, have guns when they dont have the permits, and get involved in a shootout while throwing bombs at the cops?
The same type of bomb that was at the marathon too... Not to mention the suicide vest the older brother was wearing.
Old 04-22-2013, 04:14 PM
Ling

Cash: 1,584

Mom and dad have "little Johnny" syndrom
Old 04-22-2013, 06:42 PM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,562

good thing those gun laws kept the guns out the bad peoples hand while punishing law abiding citizens.......................................... .......................................

Hey Libs it does not work. It does not work...wish I had a rubber stamp I could smash into their foreheads with permanent ink....Gun Control = People Control
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .
Old 04-22-2013, 06:47 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Go to Glenn Beck website and listen to his broadcast today.. These guys were already terrorist
Old 04-23-2013, 08:45 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,065

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragin_Cajun View Post
If there was a fertilizer plant in Boston that blew up and killed 15 and hurt hundreds leveled an apartment building and a bombing in Texas that killed two people and hurt hundreds....which one do you think the press would cover the most????

I have yet to hear one thing about the plant investigation and OSHA is investigating, you have the screaming liberals with every dam government branch over there.

Bottom line, i dont like the government and i really dont like the media that covers it!

I do agree, they need to catch him and start tearing his *** up with a weedeater then throw honey and pig lard on him then tie him up to a tree! Take that Alah!
Very well said. Loss of life is what should be regarded. I am hearing 50 or so still missing from the fertilizer plant.......Catastrophic event.