SaltyCajun.com http://www.mkacpas.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite inshore spots here

LMC Marine

Old 10-31-2011, 10:46 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 26,289
Cheers Mixed Box on Saturday 10-29-11

Great having Randy Davis back on board this weekend. Randy brought his three sons with him Brooks, Tyler, and Brandon. It surely was not the conditions we wanted but my guys were up to the challenge! Our first stop had the specks coming in the boat steady, but most were small. We weeded through the small ones and put in the box all 12 inch fish and up. We moved on searching several locations for trout without luck. Went to plan B and found a few redfish. Went to plan C (Bottom fishing) and found some Bay Snapper piled up. The guys reeled in fish to they had enough then we went to plan D. One stop at plan D and everyone in the boat had the bass hooked up!! The trip turned out to be a total success as the guys caught over 100 fish and kept right at 50 fish consisting of trout, redfish, Bay Snapper, and bass. All of our trout were caught on Cocodrie Cocahoes under a cork, while the reds and bass were caught tight lining them. No other bait needed as all the fish love them! It was probably the most brutal conditions I have fished in and we were still able to fill the box! The water was about the lowest I have ever seen it. Big thanks to Capt. Rob Dupont for running the second boat with David Savario and family.
Capt. Marty LaCoste
985 856 4477
www.absolutefishingcharters.com
Old 10-31-2011, 10:49 AM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,563

awesome.
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .