SaltyCajun.com http://www.lakecharlestackle.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 12-20-2012, 11:10 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,607
Default updated info on CT shooting.

http://shortlittlerebel.wordpress.co...icut-shooting/

You decide if there is something going on here!
Old 12-20-2012, 11:21 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 2,554

Has to be one of the most ridiculous things I have read in quite some time.
Old 12-20-2012, 11:40 AM
Ling

Cash: 3,167

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedatiger View Post
X2
Old 12-20-2012, 11:55 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 460

Maybe so. But what about the other two people that were arrested? Why don't we hear more about that. I don't trust our gobernment one inch. So I often wonder.
Old 12-20-2012, 12:05 PM
Trophy Trout

I just don't find it hard to believe that our government would try to pull something like this off! I mean no one ever thought that Hitler or Stalin would have done the things that they did but we all know how that turned out.
Old 12-20-2012, 12:17 PM
The Camp Cook....

Cash: 13,831

Quote:
X 3...
Old 12-20-2012, 12:18 PM
Ling

Cash: 3,167

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishmaster19 View Post
I just don't find it hard to believe that our government would try to pull something like this off! I mean no one ever thought that Hitler or Stalin would have done the things that they did but we all know how that turned out.
Buying votes ans selling Senator seats is one thing that I believe the gov't does all the time, but killing 20 children

I dislike our gov't as much as the next guy, but...
Old 12-20-2012, 12:24 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: -747,400

I don't believe the government killed 20 children, and 95% of that article is ridiculous. But if you don't believe the government is capable of a cover up. Think again. Look at the Branch Davidian massacre in Waco, or even columbine. All the evidence and files that were mysteriously "lost" or "missing". Oh and if you're ever asked testify in front of congress, just tell em you have a stomach virus first, and when that excuse runs out, tell em you suffered a concussion from said stomach virus. Seems to work like Gangbusters for Hillary Clinton!
Old 12-20-2012, 12:35 PM
Trophy Trout

Things like this happen in other countries all over the world every day. Why is it so hard to believe that it could happen here? We are a country being run by a man who hates America and has no business being our president. Since he has been in office he has done nothing but abuse his power. The few "good things" that he has accomplished were later used to gain him more power and popularity to do more screwed up things. (Bin Laden + bailouts + Obama care + healthcare to illegals etc).

I strongly believe that most in power will abuse that power and abuse of power is a scary thing coming from Obama!
Old 12-20-2012, 12:43 PM
King Mackeral

Quote:
Things like this happen in other countries all over the world every day.
Please explain this. So you are saying that school shootings happen in other countries all over the world, every day??? Or, every day countries mass murder kids??

Bottom line, the kid had issues. End of story.
Old 12-20-2012, 12:43 PM
Swordfish

If you click the links at the bottom of the article and watch the YouTube videos of the evidence of 2 other shooter, why isn't the media covering any of this. All the details from the shooting changed within minutes of media coverage. Why did they apprehend two other suspects and now not one word is being said about it. Look at the eye witness testify about aurora said there was 2 people involved. How bout the shooting at the temple where one suspect was involved. But the eyewitness says there were 4 gunmen? I just don't know what to believe and i damn sure ain't gonna believe anything the media puts our way.
Old 12-20-2012, 12:44 PM
Redfish

Cash: 809

Modern day, real life, conspiracy theorists....Is she married to Mel Gibson? Gees....There are reasons they don't talk about stuff in detail, its not warranted. Its a tradgedy and the actor is dead...Nothing else to discuss...As usual, folks use this type of event to push their agendas...What they should be talking about is how our healthcare system has declined, so much so, that the mentally ill are roaming the streets with the rest of us. Since the 70's, mentally ill patients that present immenent threats society are left to their own devices and it continues today...But all the politicians want to talk about is gun control laws....I guess we going to ban fertilizer, after an assault weapon ban, when the criminally insane begin blowing things up? Its the typical knee jerk reaction, all velocity and no direction....Common nowadays....
Old 12-20-2012, 12:46 PM
Swordfish

I just want to know what happened to the other 2 suspects that were apprehended. One outside the school and the other in the woods.
Old 12-20-2012, 12:58 PM
Trophy Trout

Quote:
Please explain this. So you are saying that school shootings happen in other countries all over the world, every day??? Or, every day countries mass murder kids??

Bottom line, the kid had issues. End of story.
Go look into what goes on in Africa! There are mass murders almost everyday if not every day you just dont hear about it bc its happening half a world away! Kids are even used as soldiers over there and Yes they are killed everyday, in high volume.
Old 12-20-2012, 12:59 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 2,464

I will agree that we don't need every single detail of these events BUT if they report on something and give details then don't go change it and not give a reason. I would love to continue believing that I live in the The USA and its the greatest place on earth but I dont trust our goberment and I do believe in God and the bible so I feel things will go down even more and we all need to be prepared to protect our families and also be ready for the end time.
Old 12-20-2012, 01:09 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

I watched a video last night of the police in the young man's car. They were in the trunk checking the breech of what was clearly an AR. Now, was the video altered? I don't know. In the next segment, the coroner was reciting that every single fatality was the result of the AR.

I don't think the gov't killed these kids but, you and I both know that they can sway the media to report whatever they want them to report. I could easily see them making this coroner, a publicly paid official, say that all died by the one gun they are so desperately trying to remove from our hands even if that isn't the case.
Old 12-20-2012, 01:12 PM
King Mackeral

Quote:
Go look into what goes on in Africa! There are mass murders almost everyday if not every day you just dont hear about it bc its happening half a world away! Kids are even used as soldiers over there and Yes they are killed everyday, in high volume.
Are you having an end of the world koolaid party tonight at your house? If so, what time should we be there?

I am done with this thread.
Old 12-20-2012, 01:25 PM
Trophy Trout

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedeater View Post
I will agree that we don't need every single detail of these events BUT if they report on something and give details then don't go change it and not give a reason. I would love to continue believing that I live in the The USA and its the greatest place on earth but I dont trust our goberment and I do believe in God and the bible so I feel things will go down even more and we all need to be prepared to protect our families and also be ready for the end time.
X2
Old 12-20-2012, 01:26 PM
Ling

Cash: 1,338

could the govt do this, absolutely does this website do major damage to the image of true christians, ABSOLUTELY. that aggravates me more than anything. makes christians look like a bunch of nut jobs
Old 12-20-2012, 01:33 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,038

It's disturbing that the blog author calls herself a Christian but has no capacity for empathy with those families affected by this. She is blinded by her hatred for the current party that is in power. Capitalizing on this tragedy to try and blame the government? So if Romney had won then does she think this would not have happened? Just mindblowing. Sickens me.