SaltyCajun.com http://www.lakecharlesurgentcare.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite inshore spots here

LMC Marine

Old 09-17-2012, 05:51 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 0
FlagUS Good Redfish Bite!

Good Redfish Bite

Everyone is catching redfish and we're no exception! The reds are safe this AM as we decided not to run in this weather. Terrebonne parish has been giving up big numbers of reds since mid August and shows no sign of slowing down. The numbers speak volumn as we're over 600 reds during the past 4 weeks. My customers and I have caught,tagged and released 137 reds in just the past 2 weeks. There are so many fish we have yet to recapture a single one of our tagged fish! We had another exceptional weekend catching in excess of 155 reds as all boats limited out each day. Yes, Bayou Dularge is on fire !!! This 'catching trend' will continue right on into October and will get better as the trout fishing comes into full swing in our area. For anyone looking to take advantage of this incredible redfish bite you still have time to get in on it. We have trips available and 8 very experienced captains to put you on the fish. Lodging available for up to 32 people. Just show up and we'll take care of the rest!! Good luck fishing.

Capt Bill Lake
985-851-6015
985-637-3712
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 013.jpg (68.1 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg 006.jpg (49.7 KB, 82 views)
File Type: jpg 025.jpg (69.0 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg 003.jpg (67.8 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg 009.jpg (55.6 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg 005.jpg (60.7 KB, 80 views)
Old 09-17-2012, 06:21 AM
Sand Trout

Cash: 633

Capt. Lake,
I've always wanted to take my family on charter.. help me understand..so, do I bring an icechest for the fish? Is cleaning the fish an option? What if I want to bring my gear, could a use it on the trip? Sorry for all the questions...

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
Old 09-17-2012, 07:04 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 0
FlagUS trip

You can bring your own gear and fish cleaning is optional. We'll clean them or you can bring them home and do it yourself. Bring at least a 100 qt ice chest if you plan to bring the fish back home.