SaltyCajun.com http://www.lyonsagency.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 12-19-2009, 03:08 PM
*****Cajun *******

Cash: 662
Default Salty cajun stickers and harley stickers for billystix custom rods

HI GUYS
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL, WELL AT LAST I NOW HAVE THE SALTY CAJUN LABELS THAT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET FOR A WHILE PLUS THE NEW HARLEY LABELS THEY LOOK GREAT, SO NOW IN THE FUTURE IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A SALTY CAJUN STICKER ON YOUR ROD OR A HARLEY STICKER JUST LET ME KNOW, THE COST IS NOT BAD, I HAD TO PAT A ART FEE PLUS A NICE SET UP FEE BUT I BELIEVE IT WILL BE WORTH WHILE FOR WORK DOWN THE ROAD, TAKE A LOOK AT THESE AND GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE, I AM PRETTY PROUD OF THESE BECAUSE I HAVE SPENT MANY HRS WORKING WITH THESE DECALS PEOPLE"I WILL CALL THEM THAT" BECAUSE I CANT CUSS BUT THEY AINT EASY TO WORK WITH BUT JOB DONE
STIX
PS MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ONE AND ALL.SANTASTIX
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HARLEY LABELS--SALTY CAJUN LABELS 008.jpg (41.3 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg HARLEY LABELS--SALTY CAJUN LABELS 010.jpg (31.2 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg HARLEY LABELS--SALTY CAJUN LABELS 006.jpg (26.6 KB, 79 views)
File Type: gif MerryXmas1_FLASHING.gif (15.3 KB, 79 views)
File Type: gif santa--stix.gif (74.8 KB, 79 views)
Old 12-19-2009, 03:22 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 556
Default decals

Thems mighty fine there! Billy Just want to tell you and Mama Stix to have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a GREAT NEW YEAR!!!!
Old 12-19-2009, 03:39 PM
*****Cajun *******

Default Merry christmas to all

ENMAN THE SAME TO YOU , AND YOUR FAMILY, I AM PRETTY EXICTED WRITE NOW I HAVE THESE STICKERS THAT COST ME ABOUT $69.95 EACH IF YOU FIGURE THE DANG TROUBLE I WENT THRU, BUT THEREIS MORE GOOD NEWS I HAVE BEEN SELECTED BY AMERICAN TACKLE TO CARRY THIER NEW PLAIN VIPER SERIES BLANKS FOR 0,10 AND I RECIEVED A SAMPLE OF THOSE TODAY AS WELL GREAT RODS ONE IS A GOOD MED ACTION WITH A VERY FAST TIP WITH A GOOD BUTT AND IT WILL STILL WORK PLASTIC, THEN I HAVE A LITTLE SOFTER MED THAT IS THE SAME BLANK JUST A BIT SOFTER IT'S JUST A LITTLE TO MUCH TO GO INTO RIGHT NOW BUT I HAVE A LOT OF GOOD THINGS PLANNED FOR SALYCAJUN FOR THE YEAR 10 SO GUYS WHEN I GET BACK FROM GOING TO VISIT FAMILY GET READY WE GONNA BUILD SOME BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS AND YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO BE ABLE TO GET YOURSELF A CUSTOM BILLYSTIX SPIRAL ROD WITH THE ONLY AMERICAN MADE BLANK IN THE U.S.A AND THEY ARE TRULY SOME NICE BLANKS, AND NO THEY ARE NOT GOING TO BE $300 RODS I AM GOING TO TRY TO KEEP THEM UNDER $200 IF POSSIBLE , I AM JUST GOING TO HAVE TO GET WITH THE GUYS AT THE PLANT AND SEE WHAT I NEED TO DO TO GET THE PRICE RIGHT, BUT JUST LET ME SAY THIS , DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT IT MEANS TO BE ASKED BY SOME COMPANY LIKE AMERICAN TACKLE TO BE A REP FOR THEM AND TO BE ME JUST A LITTLE FART ROD BUILDER WELL TO ME IT'S PRETTY HUGE.
LATER
STIX
Old 12-19-2009, 04:12 PM

Cash: 376

nice, i like the sc logo ! MERRY CHRISTMAS to u to billy !
Old 12-19-2009, 07:09 PM
Ling

Cash: 1,750

Merry Christmass to you and your family. It does not suprise me at all that you got picked by a premier tackle company to suply you w/ rod blanks, your work truly sells itself, the best I ever seen.Good luck for 2010....Shellman
Old 12-19-2009, 08:04 PM
*****Cajun *******

Thanks shell man
but there are so many more big people with big operations that can do so much more, it's like when they aproched me the first time to carry thier titanium guides and i explained to them that i was just a little guy, but his answer to me was "well we have been watching you grow for well over a year and you by far are the most aggressive rod builder that we have ever seen"
so i guess that's what they look for, and like i told him then , i will do my very best to hold your products to the highest standards possible,and tha's what i try to do.
But thanks to you and all my cajun friends that have helped me and will help me in the up coming year, i would like to be the premier rod builder if possible.
Stix
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NEW--REDFISH-CHASING%20SHRIMP%20LOGO.jpg (62.5 KB, 50 views)