SaltyCajun.com http://cajunrodandreelrepair.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite inshore spots here

LMC Marine

Old 06-08-2014, 02:12 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 26,289
Cheers Off to the Races, Saturday Crowd!!

Bisso Marine fished with us on Saturday. Chef Rickie Daigle was at the lodge doing his thing, incredible menu as always..... thanks. We knew there would be tons of boats out so we got a early start out of the Reel Inn. We got on a early run of trout but once the crowd of boats started showing up, the bite pretty much came to a halt. Tough to catch fish when other boats come in on you and park so close you can hit their boat, and others have their big motors running in casting distance doing the double Olympic anchor toss!!! Enough of talking about that!!! All of our fish were caught tight lining double rigged Matrix Shad and swim baits. We had a few live minnows onboard and did not catch a single fish with them. Word Saturday was the fish bit good on croakers. Several reports of limits with boats that had live croakers. 25-50 fish was the average Saturday, big difference to the previous three days with limits. I want to thank all of our customers for the continued business.

Big thanks to Capt's T Miller, C Venable, L Barr, and T Brunet for running the other boats and putting your crews on the fish. Everyone had a great time, thanks for the hard work guys.

Capt. Marty LaCoste
985-856-4477
www.absolutefishingcharters.com
Old 06-08-2014, 07:34 PM
Redfish

Cash: 909

I can vouch for the rude boaters Sat. I was there Captain Marty when you guys drove up that morning. I was hiding behind the boat landing until the swell laid down lol. I saw when that one guy came in from the north side of yall and was all over right where yall where throwing. Wish I could fish Monday through Friday and work the weekends
Old 06-10-2014, 04:03 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 26,289

Man, we were wondering who in the world beat us out there!!! We said to ourselves "man he must've slept out here!!!" It sure was bad, I'm pretty sure that's the most boats I've ever seen on the water in one day.