SaltyCajun.com http://www.lakecharlesurgentcare.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 07-21-2015, 11:24 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,734
Default Florida gun shop owner declares store ‘Muslim-free zone’

A Florida gun shop owner has banned Muslim customers from his store.
Andy Hallinan declared Florida Gun Supply in Inverness a “Muslim-free zone” Saturday in response to a Kuwait-born gunman’s shooting rampage in Chattanooga that killed four Marines and a sailor.
Hallinan announced his shop’s new policy as he sat against a Confederate flag back drop. The video, posted to the store's Facebook account, racked up more than 35,000 views by Tuesday morning.
“I have a moral and legal responsibility to ensure the safety of all patriots in my community, and so effective immediately, I’m declaring Florida Gun Supply as a Muslim-free zone,” he said in the Saturday video. “I will not arm and train those who wish to do harm to my fellow patriots.”
Hallinan admitted that the new policy will be hard to enforce, but maintained that the rules are designed to keep his customers — and the country — safe.
“I’m not going to be asking every person who walks in what their religious background is. That’s not my business,” he told WFLA. “But I do have the right to deny firearms and training to anyone I deem as a threat.”
Hallinan said he issued the ban on Muslim customers after gunman Mohammad Youssef Abdulazeez opened fire on two military recruitment centers in Chattanooga, Tenn., Thursday.
Abdulazeez — who described himself as a “Muslim redneck” and struggled with depression and substance abuse for years — spent seven months in Jordan shortly before the attack, which killed Marines Carson Holmquist, Thomas Sullivan, David Wyatt and Skip Wells and U.S. Navy sailor Randall Smith.
While the shooting is being investigated as a terrorist act, Abdulazeez has not been linked to any overseas terror organization.
Still, the shooting is a reminder that America is “in battle,” Hallinan explained in the gun shop video.
“We are in battle, patriots, but not only with Islamic extremism,” he said. “We’re also in battle against extreme political correctness that threatens our lives, because if we can’t call evil, evil for fear of offending people, then we can’t really defeat out enemies.”
In addition to barring Muslims from the store, Florida Gun Supply will also offer free conceal carry classes and open its practice shooting range to the public, so citizens can be properly trained to carry daily, Hallinan said.
“Our leaders are telling you that Islam is a peaceful religion full of tolerance and love and hope. Don’t believe their lies,” he said in the video.
He also defended the Confederate flag — “This flag represents nothing but the rich heritage of the South” — before issuing his battle against Islam

Their phone number is (352) 270-3087

I called them and thanked them!! They have received 100s of calls supporting them!! Call and show your support
Old 07-21-2015, 01:13 PM
Flounder

Cash: 604
FlagUS

Hell yeah, its past time for someone to stand up for this country going to hell. Cant expect the government to protect us from the infadells.
Old 07-21-2015, 01:20 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: -747,400

Quote:
Originally Posted by express5 View Post
Hell yeah, its past time for someone to stand up for this country going to hell. Cant expect the government to protect us from the infadells.
I think you have that backwards
Old 07-21-2015, 02:29 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,212

Yea he's a little confused but we know what he saying!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spunt Drag View Post
Old 07-21-2015, 02:37 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,393
Lmfao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spunt Drag View Post
Yep....LMAO... Express5 go back to sleep....
Old 07-21-2015, 02:38 PM
Tripletail

I say its time we stop being so politically correct and start calling a spade a spade. If you want to be a Muslim fine but don't expect me to understand where you are coming from or cater to you in any way. I always like to give people the benefit of the doubt but you never know who you can trust with these Muslims evidently. There are more out there who want to do us "infidels" harm. If nothing else we should stop allowing any Muslim immigration to our country and closely monitor the one's that are here now. Or we could just put them on reservations/internment camps like the die the Japanese in WWII!
Old 07-21-2015, 02:49 PM
Red Snapper

What I don't understand are the multitude of immigrants that hate America but yet still want to come here and change it. If you don't like us why are you here?

I don't like the big cities, thus I don't live there, I live in the country
Old 07-21-2015, 03:06 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,393

Quote:
Originally Posted by marty f View Post
What I don't understand are the multitude of immigrants that hate America but yet still want to come here and change it. If you don't like us why are you here?

I don't like the big cities, thus I don't live there, I live in the country
Marty F....I agree with you 100000%....if you do not like America....carry your B$TT back to your home country. I have no desire to go to your home land and change a dam thing...so why come to mine. They think we are the devil, well keep knocking on this door...we will answer...
Old 07-21-2015, 03:14 PM
Tripletail

Sooner or later we true Americans will have enough. Its just like Marty and Speck said...If you don't like our(as in American's) customs then don't come here. We don't conform to your culture, customs, lifestyle or whatever you conform to ours if you want to be an American. That's the way it used to be when we had a structured immigration system. So if you want to become an American and don't agree with our ideals then don't come because we wont conform to yours. We have a flag called the American flag and can fly it anywhere we damn well please so don't come here and try to fly your flag cause it aint happening.
Old 07-21-2015, 07:18 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

Saw on facebook DOJ was getting involved in this. True? IDK but it wouldn't shock me. Someone somewhere will make a stand and it will be with a rifle not a vote. Ruby Ridge part 2 coming soon. This time it will be in the streets not the woods.
Old 07-21-2015, 08:17 PM
Tripletail

Duck, that what I meant when I said people can only take so much of this ****e. Here's a video that was going on around on Facebook a while back and it kinda fits this situation which is a prominent black minister saying that if things don't change white people will riot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOOEo35YLGM
Old 07-21-2015, 08:32 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

Quote:
Originally Posted by jl8200 View Post
Duck, that what I meant when I said people can only take so much of this ****e. Here's a video that was going on around on Facebook a while back and it kinda fits this situation which is a prominent black minister saying that if things don't change white people will riot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOOEo35YLGM
Like Pastor Manning but hadn't seen that one. Thanks. It ain't just gona be white folks it's gona be good folks of all kinds. I know some white trash mother F'rs that won't be on my side. Say when.
Old 07-21-2015, 09:13 PM
Tripletail

Yea that what I meant when I said the video sort of fit the situation. All Americans will raise hell if things get bad enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman1911 View Post
Like Pastor Manning but hadn't seen that one. Thanks. It ain't just gona be white folks it's gona be good folks of all kinds. I know some white trash mother F'rs that won't be on my side. Say when.
Old 07-22-2015, 11:26 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 7,965

uploadfromtaptalk1437582370975.jpg
Old 07-22-2015, 11:35 AM
Flounder

Cash: 320

This won't stand in court, which like everything else will eventually end up going to court. I think the store owner found the best, free marketing ploy and ran with it. Smart man.
Old 07-22-2015, 11:40 AM
Red Snapper

I do believe that as a gun broker you have the right to refuse to sell a gun........
Old 07-22-2015, 01:08 PM
Flounder

Cash: 683

Quote:
Originally Posted by marty f View Post
I do believe that as a gun broker you have the right to refuse to sell a gun........

He may not be able to refuse but he should be able to put whatever price he wants to on the guns.