SaltyCajun.com http://www.acadianamarina.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite inshore spots here

LMC Marine

Old 04-06-2015, 06:34 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 2,074

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Country7807 View Post
Nice Catch Marque! John's Brother?
Yeah Johns my bro.
Old 04-06-2015, 06:58 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 4,521

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quackhead62 View Post
I know what you mean. I'm the same way. We going to have to get together and compare notes. What launch you use??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ICY and Patout when going on that end. I also go a lot around Burns point and that area.
Old 04-06-2015, 09:14 PM
Tripletail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quackhead62 View Post
Great trips braving the early spring wind. V-bay is a very tough place to figure out as stated above but once you start putting the time and fuel in to figure it out it is a great fishery. I mostly chase reds in V-bay just because the size of my boat limits where I can fish. As long as the water is decent and the wind dosen't blow you off the bank a limit of reds are a easy feet once you know where and what to look for. hopfully I will be out there in my small 17' Pro-Drive this weekend if the wind lets me get out there.
I'm pretty sure run into you a few times. The water in Fearman's been decent. But hellholes going to be a best bet if you can get across Prien. If I had a surface drive I would probably only fishing The little bay. There are more reds in there than any other part of the bay, in my opinion, with the exception of Marsh Island. Only problem is that the water sucks most of the time.
Old 04-06-2015, 09:46 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,919

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marque View Post
Yeah Johns my bro.
I thought you looked familiar, I'm Kaylens brother.
Old 04-06-2015, 10:40 PM
Tripletail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Country7807 View Post
I thought you looked familiar, I'm Kaylens brother.
I figured.
Old 04-07-2015, 10:31 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,439

Quote:
I'm pretty sure run into you a few times. The water in Fearman's been decent. But hellholes going to be a best bet if you can get across Prien. If I had a surface drive I would probably only fishing The little bay. There are more reds in there than any other part of the bay, in my opinion, with the exception of Marsh Island. Only problem is that the water sucks most of the time.
I usually fish Feerman hard until mid july and have no problems catchin limits, But I find the bigger reds hold up around hell hole and hog bayou. My dad made a trip yesterday he said that the water was pretty decent in lil bay and Feerman but the fish didn't show up. He had only one red by 11:00.
Old 04-07-2015, 01:09 PM
Redfish

Cash: 1,020

decided to do a more relaxing trip, grabbing the nets and heading to the big dam on Marsh Island, with no expectations whatsoever. Boy was I in for a pleasant surprise, 2-3 nice crabs in every net for an hour or so. We got there late and by 100pm the water had dropped and was no longer flowing thru the dam and the bite abruptly stopped. But when we arrived it was still flowing into the marsh and the bite was on!
Old 04-08-2015, 10:07 AM
Redfish

Cash: 581

Quote:
I found this mullet jell that I have been using. I can't really say if its working or not because I think I hit every fish I caught on the nose.
I haven't seen that stuff since the '90s. Man those mullets looked good.

Oh, you probably meant the other kind of mullet gel. Awesome report. I still haven't seen a trout since December, but I haven't really been looking for them the last few weeks. We'll give it a go this weekend. Thanks for helping your fellow fishermen out with a good and honest report.