SaltyCajun.com lake area banner

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 08-07-2013, 01:37 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 3,427
Default Keeping It In The Family

http://www.guns.com/2013/08/06/deput...-with-his-dad/

Details of an incident resulting in assault charges stemming from a bizarre love triangle involving a sheriff’s deputy, his wife and his father have recently been made public. The deputy apparently “lost it” when he caught his wife having sex with his father in one of their children’s bedrooms last month.
Timothy “TJ” Brewer, a Grand County, Utah sheriff’s deputy in the narcotics department, had invited his father, Wesley “Corky” Brewer, the Moab, Utah fire chief, over for dinner and drinks with him and his wife, Logan, on the night of July 11.
At some point during the night, after a long evening of everyone indulging in alcoholic beverages, Logan told her husband that she was going to put one of the children in bed. However, according to TJ, some time later, that same child came wandering down the stairs, and at that point he realized that he was alone in the house and that both his wife and father were missing.
So he went upstairs to find her.
TJ found that his child’s bedroom door was locked and “when he opened the door to his son’s room, he saw his wife on top of his dad,” the police report states. Apparently the sight of seeing his wife having sex with his dad sent TJ into what he described as a rage and he then proceeded to “beat the f*ck” out of his father.
TJ got a loaded gun, which Logan claims he pointed to her face as he hit her repeatedly and “pistol whipped” Corky.
TJ threatened to kill his father after catching him having sex with his wife. (Photo credit: Facebook)

Amongst the madness, all three of them managed to leave the home. Logan ran off to her parent’s house. Corky went home to get his own firearm, but apparently his wife, Cindy, restricted his access to it. He then went to the kitchen, grabbed a large butcher knife and stabbed himself twice, puncturing his lung and slicing his liver.
Corky was transported to a hospital, where a confrontation between TJ and other family members followed in the parking lot.
A belligerent TJ fought in the parking lot of the hospital with his uncle, Curt Brewer, who is also a sheriff’s deputy. Apparently TJ was at the hospital and wanted his gun to kill his dad and “finish the job.”
When officers arrived, TJ’s moods reportedly altered between being upset over the fact the he “lost everything that mattered” and continuing to be violent and aggressive, eventually getting into a physical confrontation with an officer.
TJ was arrested and initially faced charges of attempted homicide, aggravated assault, two counts of domestic violence in front a child, assault on a police officer, intoxication, and disorderly conduct. His charges have since been reduced to assault and assault on a police officer.
In between fits of rage, TJ stated that he’s lost everything. (Photo credit: Facebook)

Partly due to the fact that the two men, along with several family members, have significant ties in Moab and Grand County, the case was sent to another county and is now being handled by the Utah Attorney General rather than the local district attorney.
TJ was released on bail last month, but is prohibited from drinking alcohol or contacting his wife or father. He can also only see his children during supervised visits only.
TJ has resigned from his 12-year career in law enforcement.
Corky was released from the hospital and has also resigned and taken retirement after 24 years of service with the fire department.

TJ’s first court appearance is scheduled for Tuesday. He faces a two year sentence if convicted. Logan refuses to testify against her husband.
Old 08-07-2013, 02:00 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 1,449

slut!!
Old 08-07-2013, 02:10 PM
Flounder

Cash: 646

What a whore...
Old 08-07-2013, 02:17 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

"If you can't *screw* your friends and, family, who can you *screw*?!"~Me

This situation takes it to a whole new level!
Old 08-07-2013, 02:24 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 460

Damn
Old 08-07-2013, 02:28 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 7,965

skeezer
Old 08-07-2013, 02:31 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 4,393

Was the wife atleast hot?
Old 08-07-2013, 02:32 PM
Blue Marlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshRat89 View Post
I probably wouldn't say no after a 12 pack!
Old 08-07-2013, 02:42 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Attached Images
File Type: jpg article-2384594-1B269CB0000005DC-820_634x422.jpg (91.5 KB, 375 views)
Old 08-07-2013, 02:50 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 1,488

What a horrible story. The only one I feel sorry for is TJ. I'll be surprised if he doesn't eat a slug. Poor fella.
Old 08-07-2013, 03:06 PM
Ling

Cash: 3,542

Ummmmm....... Wow.
Old 08-07-2013, 04:58 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,717

That is soo not cool!
I heard this on the radio this morning, but visualized a much trashier version of people, kinda like jerry Springer type!
Old 08-08-2013, 03:52 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,763

This is just sad sad sad.

I hope TJ is able to keep it together and gets custody of his kids. His wife should just jump off a bridge and his Dad should be the one to eat a bullet. What a sack of crap.
Old 08-08-2013, 07:06 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 3,427

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshRat89 View Post

TJ and Logan during happier times. (Photo credit: Facebook)

IWHI, ole boy looks like he outkicked his coverage. But she obviously has some issues if shes banging the gran paw of her 4 kids.
Old 08-08-2013, 07:42 AM
Ling

Cash: 3,542

The sad part is TJ looses custody of his kids and the crazy slut looks like a victim. How in the Hell in the courts eyes does a man who finds his wife and mother of his kids banging paw paw and flips his $h!t look unstable and the whore who was knowingly banging her kids grandfather in her kids bed look sane?! This chick has serious issues and those pistol whips were a good start to therapy. Paw Paw needs to eat a bullet as well.
Old 08-08-2013, 07:42 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 4,452

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp snorkler View Post

IWHI, ole boy looks like he outkicked his coverage. But she obviously has some issues if shes banging the gran paw of her 4 kids.
It's too bad that this fellow has to lose his job and his children and possibly even his freedom over this. I think he showed great restraint by not killing anyone.

But this is our upside down society and legal system: a man's wife has sex with his father, and the man is the criminal for beating up a guilty party.

What kind of court would give the children to a woman who has sex with their grandfather and only allow supervised visitation to the father who did nothing but react to the most perverse act imaginable as any real man would?
Old 08-08-2013, 08:50 AM
Blue Marlin

Woulda been a legal killing in Texas!
Old 08-08-2013, 09:25 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 4,452

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern151 View Post
Woulda been a legal killing in Texas!
Truly, I think a sound beating is in order when a husband catches any other man IN THE ACT of committing adultery with his wife.

How much more is a beating a reasonable response to catching an immediate relative IN THE ACT of committing adultery with one's spouse?

And don't accuse me of sexism, a woman would be just as justified to deliver a beating if she caught her husband IN THE ACT of having sex with her mother.

This is just disgusting. A few blows delivered in the heat of the moment after discovering such vile perversion perpetrated under one's own roof, in the bedroom of one's own child is a worse crime than such vile perversion perpetrated in a child's bedroom.
Old 08-08-2013, 09:30 AM
Blue Marlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathGeek View Post
Truly, I think a sound beating is in order when a husband catches any other man IN THE ACT of committing adultery with his wife.

How much more is a beating a reasonable response to catching an immediate relative IN THE ACT of committing adultery with one's spouse?

And don't accuse me of sexism, a woman would be just as justified to deliver a beating if she caught her husband IN THE ACT of having sex with her mother.

This is just disgusting. A few blows delivered in the heat of the moment after discovering such vile perversion perpetrated under one's own roof, in the bedroom of one's own child is a worse crime than such vile perversion perpetrated in a child's bedroom.
This part is as twisted as the rest, if not more! Seriously, I feel like the said location would be a violation even if it were husband and, wife.

This guy, working hard for his family and, trying to involve his DAD in a family function, even though it was alcohol, is repaid by losing everything he has come to own in life! There's a special place for the two adulterers and, I hope that when a judge reads the case file, he throws it completely out and, seals any charges that were ever filed against the husband in this matter.
Old 08-08-2013, 11:29 AM
Redfish

Cash: 832

If they aren't justly judged here the they'll get it in another life.