SaltyCajun.com http://www.egretbaits.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine

Old 07-17-2014, 12:56 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 7,965

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
You just made ZERO point

zERo

You can not justify what you support

It's simple let me break it down

Crabbers crab and profit money off public waters and pay state fees
oystermen Oyster and profit money off public waters and pay state fees
shrimpers Shrimp and profit money off public waters and pay state fees
Fisherman fish and profit money off public water and pay state fees

Nothing is different

If a Shrimper want to keep his limit he can
If a crabber wants to keep his limit he can
If a Oysterman wants to keep his limit he can
If a fisherman wants to keep his limit he can

It does not matter who is on your boat , you have to follow the state and federal creel limits per your vessel
Bottom line

You can not soundly justify your case on why a "guide " is any different from any other person making a living off public waters

And please explain how a person can take home more fish than the law allows

I'm ready to hear this one !!! Lmao
Actually it does matter who's on the boat. Any person aboard a commercial vessel must hold a commercial fishermans liscense. I used to be commercial bruh. In TX and LA
Old 07-17-2014, 01:09 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 3,226

GCCA stood for GULF Coast Conservation Assoc. When GCCA expanded to East and West coast states they dropped the GULF association to encompass all coastal states.......Same group, now just much larger.
Old 07-17-2014, 01:15 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr crab View Post
Actually it does matter who's on the boat. Any person aboard a commercial vessel must hold a commercial fishermans liscense. I used to be commercial bruh. In TX and LA
So a shrimper who has his wife on board requires her to have a commercial licenses also?

Because I see a lot of women on those boats and kids
Old 07-17-2014, 01:16 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 7,965

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman1911 View Post
If not, then what is rex's obssesion with W? Did he just randomly pick someone to dislike? Rex and Slickfish should start their own club. I really don't understand why a persons sole purpose hear is just to talk sheet about someone else.
I don't really have a dog in the hunt here, but you are spot on. Rex and Slick NEVER post unless its to slam W. Its as stale as the "u mad bruh" resonse from W.....just worse cuz those 2 don't ever offer anything useful to the site.
Old 07-17-2014, 01:49 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,852

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefman View Post
GCCA stood for GULF Coast Conservation Assoc. When GCCA expanded to East and West coast states they dropped the GULF association to encompass all coastal states.......Same group, now just much larger.
GCCA never "expanded" the disbanded, closed the doors, turned the lights out, job done for the purpose it was created, finished.

then OTHER people decided thee was a lot more work that needed to be done but wanted to do it nation wide but since GCCA was disbanded and the members had no interest in championing causes nationally they weren't interested in this idea so this NEW group, completely separate from GCCA started CCA and that's where it began.

its really simple to prove if CCA was GCCA by just posting the pictures and notices showing GCCA is the new CCA, but there are no pictures or anything because THESE ARE NOT THE SAME PEOPLE OR THE SAME ORGANIZATION PERIOD.

believe the lies if you want, but you are only deceiving yourself.
Old 07-17-2014, 03:42 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

GCCA is not CCA

Bottom line

They founders of GCCA never worked under the name CCA

So it's not the same

They branched off the name GCCA like stated above

The prime example is like a company who goes bankrupt and a new group if owners come in and pick it up and old owners leave

They keep the CCA name

Founders never ever worked for CCA NEVER
Old 07-17-2014, 03:43 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Here this is for you CCA sheep
Name the head guy who pushed for the ban of Gill Nets for the GCCA

I'll wait !!

Raymond ? KMD??

Com on
Old 07-17-2014, 03:47 PM
Tripletail

Quote:
Here this is for you CCA sheep
Name the head guy who pushed for the ban of Gill Nets for the GCCA

I'll wait !!

Raymond ? KMD??

Com on
Walter Frondren from TX?
Old 07-17-2014, 04:05 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Walter Frondren from TX?
Correct and he never worked under the CCA

He was the one who lead the strike against gill nets and the GCCA under his direction are responsible for gill net removal

So the CCA sheep want to take credit for "gill net ban"

When the credit goes to one Man who lead the fight under a 100% volunteer program

Do you know how many people get a check each month as an employee of the "CCA " ? Non profit
Old 07-17-2014, 04:26 PM
Tripletail

Quote:
Correct and he never worked under the CCA

He was the one who lead the strike against gill nets and the GCCA under his direction are responsible for gill net removal

So the CCA sheep want to take credit for "gill net ban"

When the credit goes to one Man who lead the fight under a 100% volunteer program

Do you know how many people get a check each month as an employee of the "CCA " ? Non profit
W, I respectfully disagree. Walter was active in CCA TX until his death. Although not one to take the spot light he had tremendous influence not only in TX but many other states starting up chapters of CCA.

In the beginning, there were no paid employees (here in LA). After several years of getting no where in the State Legislature, the LA assoc decided to hire a lobbyist. After that a state director was then hired. I haven't sat on the board for quite a few years, I don't know who gets paid now a days.
Old 07-17-2014, 04:58 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
W, I respectfully disagree. Walter was active in CCA TX until his death. Although not one to take the spot light he had tremendous influence not only in TX but many other states starting up chapters of CCA.

In the beginning, there were no paid employees (here in LA). After several years of getting no where in the State Legislature, the LA assoc decided to hire a lobbyist. After that a state director was then hired. I haven't sat on the board for quite a few years, I don't know who gets paid now a days.
Like I said he never "worked" "paid" by the CCA

I'm sure he took part in some activities but the GCCA was not ran like a political office seat when he took the fight to ban gill nets

How come CCA will not release there pay roll to the public ???
Old 07-17-2014, 05:11 PM
Redfish

Cash: 1,732

W and Kekar you both don't have a clue about what or who GCCA and CCA was or is. Walter Fondren and a group of men started GCCA and the name was changed to CCA to represent the entire United States instead of just the GULF coastal states. Period. End of that story. The EXACT same men and women continue to this day. (Fondren passed away) I was there on the state and national boards at the time. Tell us more about what you don't know. Keep smoking that crack boys!!!!!! Sit tight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-17-2014, 05:21 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,569

I think that cleared things up a bit....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-17-2014, 05:24 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,852

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDM View Post
W and Kekar you both don't have a clue about what or who GCCA and CCA was or is. Walter Fondren and a group of men started GCCA and the name was changed to CCA to represent the entire United States instead of just the GULF coastal states. Period. End of that story. The EXACT same men and women continue to this day. (Fondren passed away) I was there on the state and national boards at the time. Tell us more about what you don't know. Keep smoking that crack boys!!!!!! Sit tight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know you don't know what the heck you are talking about but that doesn't stop you.

you must be an Obama supporter the way you want to rewrite history

I was a GCCA member from day 1 until the very last day when it was DISBANDED and it ceased to exist so there are still some of us around that know the truth but go argue with yourself in the mirror if it makes you feel better.

I got a great idea, lets claim CCA won the gulf war for us too because they love taking credit for other peoples sacrifices
Old 07-17-2014, 05:27 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,569

Quote:
Originally Posted by keakar View Post
I know you don't know what the heck you are talking about but that doesn't stop you.

you must be an Obama supporter the way you want to rewrite history

I was a GCCA member from day 1 until the very last day when it was DISBANDED and it ceased to exist so go argue with yourself in the mirror if it makes you feel better.

I got a great idea, lets claim CCA won the gulf war for us too because they love taking credit for other peoples sacrifices

You have 2 guys that sat on the board back in the day and you still arguing??? Reef man is no liar....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-17-2014, 05:53 PM
Redfish

Cash: 1,732

Bra you gotta get off the crack!!!!! Sit tight!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-17-2014, 06:11 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Who sat on the board ???

So KDM

Tell me what CCA has done for big lake last 10 years ?

Please do not say nothing about reefs
Old 07-17-2014, 06:16 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDM View Post
Walter never served under the name CCA

never

I know 110% more about the issue 110%

And I know for a fact CCA was zero responsible for the GillNet ban

If you can prove it on here CCA was responsible for gill net ban I will never post again

I have all day !!! GCCA and CCA were two diffrent operation a

You need to refresh on your History ; how about ask some of the GCCA members here on the lake if it's the same

I bet you will find a surprise in your answers !!
Old 07-17-2014, 06:28 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,837

Several people from SW LA who were members of GCCA and helped push for the gill net ban despise what CCA is today. I'm not getting into the argument because I don't want to throw out names of people here who are successful business owners.

Still waiting on a response to what CCA has done for our estuary in last 10-15 years....
Old 07-17-2014, 06:31 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 460

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle creek View Post
Several people from SW LA who were members of GCCA and helped push for the gill net ban despise what CCA is today. I'm not getting into the argument because I don't want to throw out names of people here who are successful business owners.

Still waiting on a response to what CCA has done for our estuary in last 10-15 years....
Yep. I know ppl that started the gcca chapter here and will have nothing to do with CCA ever since it started.