SaltyCajun.com https://www.facebook.com/CalcasieuExtremeRods

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite inshore spots here

LMC Marine

Old 05-05-2015, 06:51 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 964
Default Big Lake provided.

Started out the weekend running all over the lake looking for clean water and waiting for the wives to say come pick them up. We went as far south as joes cove where i think half of big lake boaters were. We left shortly after and found our fish all in one spot not 2 miles from our camp house. Go figure
They wanted margarita lil john under a cork. Weird but thats all they would hit on.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430826633.136024.jpg
Old 05-05-2015, 06:58 AM
Trophy Trout

On a side note we did have an aluminum boat creep by us while we were slinging in the flatties. Just knew he was gunna roll up on us The biglake N'i'n'j'a(it keeps blocking the Japanese fighter word haahah) scared them away though.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430826991.877839.jpg
Old 05-05-2015, 08:14 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,065

I was cracking up when i pulled in to Joe' Cove on Saturday. I counted like 7 boats all bunched together on the NW side and 4 kayaks. We were just heading to Oyster bayou/middle cut whatever you call it, to catch some bait. Went out later in the evening just to drink beer and soak some mullet at the mouth of the cut...ten minutes after we got the middle cut seven boats all appeared swarming to the mouth of the cut. Was pretty funny, specially since there wasn't crap biting there but the occasional hard head and croaker.
Old 05-05-2015, 10:41 AM
Trophy Trout

Ya when we pulled into joes the tide was ripping out so we stopped and fished the opening a little. There were boats everywhere. Some ole boy had a small dog on his boat(think it was a champion with poling platform) that dog was barking like a gator was in the water or something. Then it just stopped. Pretty sure the dog went into the icebox.