SaltyCajun.com http://www.lmcboats.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 08-20-2009, 01:13 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: -189
Default Cant Catch A Break

Man i cant catch a break...its been about 3 weeks or so now that my starter went out on my boat...not a big deal usually can get one in a day or 2 and have it fixed and back fishin in a couple days...well when i went to the original dealer of my boat (Boats city USA) and ordered one and they said it would take 2 days..ok thats fine..well 2 days later i call up there to figure out where my starter is at and they tell me its somewheres in oklahoma on backorder....now u tell me how a starter getting shipped from florida ends up in oklahoma...well the guy says itll be 3-5 more days..ok..well day 5 somes rolling around get a call from boats city and my starters in...go up there to pick it up..and guess what its the wrong starter...wow...so im being niceabout all of this..i got a 17 foot flat to hold me over till it gets fixed..but anyways he gets the right one ordered, or so i thought...4 days later i get a call from boats city and its a girl and she says..yes sir i was calling to let you know that your electric trim motor we ordered for you is n...WHAT???...electric trim???...well i said some stuff i shouldnt have said and didnt feel like driving all the way up there to get money back..so i say look try 1 more time and its yalls last chance..soo this morning they tell me its in finally the right part..get there and they give me the bill and this guys trying to stick me with a 45 dollar charge for express shipping i didnt even aske for...***...well as u can imagine i wasnt happy in the boat place and sid things a lil loud...after they messed up that many times..and to make things even worse its storming and now i cant even put it in right now..just cant catch one..oo and Dont Buy Parts from Boats City..
Old 08-20-2009, 01:17 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 653

HH I sure hope you didn't pay that $45
Old 08-20-2009, 01:51 PM
Great White

Cash: 2,534

HH.... stop trying to fix that bath toy bruh !!
Old 08-20-2009, 01:53 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 343

I'd raise all hell
Old 08-20-2009, 02:16 PM
Ling

Cash: 2,271

almost sounds like you have my g/f badluck... buys a new car looses her job, roomates find a house, and her car breaks... maybe i'm bad luck??? nahhhh lol
Old 08-20-2009, 04:41 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 647

You run an Evinrude right? If so, there is a shop in Houston that does all the old OMC stuff and they have everything you could ever need. It's called Stone and Sons. Their number is 713-686-3011. Pay by credit card and they'll ship it to you. You can't deal with a better business in my opinion. I know it's not local to you, it's a long way for me too, but they are the best with OMC stuff. - Sandy
Old 08-20-2009, 04:46 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: -189

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachlaw View Post
You run an Evinrude right? If so, there is a shop in Houston that does all the old OMC stuff and they have everything you could ever need. It's called Stone and Sons. Their number is 713-686-3011. Pay by credit card and they'll ship it to you. You can't deal with a better business in my opinion. I know it's not local to you, it's a long way for me too, but they are the best with OMC stuff. - Sandy
thatnks for that..but the evinrude is on mah flat i had probs with that already..im talkin bout my bay boat...i will never use this place again.