SaltyCajun.com http://www.lakecharlestackle.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 08-22-2009, 05:41 PM
Redfish

Cash: 603

yea cat daddy texans like too tall are real quick to try and make someone else look bad just to try and make the truth about whats happened to mexas look better in there eyes. Dont throw rocks.........
Old 08-22-2009, 06:05 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 650

I'd be real curious, what ya'll would be saying if somone posted something like this about LA.
The same thing is happening over there just not as noticeable I stopped at Several Convenience stores and such on my way to Mississippi.

Why is it not so noticeable. Well,. maybe it has something to do with the fact that there are more people withing a 20 mile radius of Houston, the there are in the whole State of Louisiana.
Old 08-22-2009, 06:10 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 843

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reel Bender View Post
I'd be real curious, what ya'll would be saying if somone posted something like this about LA.
The same thing is happening over there just not as noticeable I stopped at Several Convenience stores and such on my way to Mississippi.

Why is it not so noticeable. Well,. maybe it has something to do with the fact that there are more people withing a 20 mile radius of Houston, the there are in the whole State of Louisiana.

Old 08-23-2009, 09:14 AM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

Guys, this trend is sweeping through the US! I was in Indianapolis a couple of years ago and came across a large section of town where even the billboards were in spanish! I would have never thought!

Apparently, around here, the mexicans think that because the town's name is Gonzales that this must be a haven for their people. There has been a huge influx of them since Katrina! Also, there is a major plant expansion nearby that is bringing in even more of them.

It's not just Houston/Galveston, it's everywhere!
Old 08-23-2009, 11:10 AM
Redfish

Cash: 653

I agree 151. our homey depot has spanish on the PA system more often than english now. but when the billboards start advertising in spanish that means the advertisers know there are enough meskins around they can make money catering to them. They're everywhere and spreading fast....SK