SaltyCajun.com lake Area Marine

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 08-21-2009, 04:33 AM
Redfish

Cash: 603

Too Tall like I wrote in my post I havent been to either part of texas since before 2005. So obviously I dont hunt and vacation there on a regular basis. But dont worry lesson learned will not go back. Will def. take kids to New Orleans or somewhere east if we are lookin for a close weekend get away next time with good folks around us. Its just sad at how within only a few years those nice spots in texas have been literally taken over by the trash of our society. But again lesson learned.
Old 08-21-2009, 07:33 AM
Great White

Cash: 1,217

I don't have any problems with people of Mexican heritage. Unless they are here illegal.
They are taking jobs from Americans who were born here.
Too many companies hire cheap wet backs, and get away with it. Those company officials should have to spend the some jail time, in the same cell that the wet backs do.
Old 08-21-2009, 08:33 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trent Buxton View Post
taken over by the trash of our society.
don't forget your KKK outfits and burning crosses.
Old 08-21-2009, 09:02 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 1,488

Quote:
Originally Posted by Too Tall View Post
What? Are you serious? You are bringing in the KKK to this topic, now that's funny! The man started this thread voicing his disappointment in the fact he did not enjoy his trip 100% to your fine state due to some language barriers and foreign cultures (not using deodarant is common in the middle east).

I find it ironic that you would bring in a radical white supremacy group with long ties to Texas as a basis for counterattack. I know a little about the KKK from past employement in law enforcement. As someone who lives in rural La., I know many small business owners from farmers to lawn service guys, to seafood dealers and oystermen that have no choice but to hire hispanic workers. The lower class work for minimal pay which was once done by undereducated Americans, is now done by undereducated Mexicans. Thats because the undereducated Americans are getting a free ride and do not have to work the fields, or cut the lawns, or clean the rooms, or peel the crawfish.

In the past, people both black & white, living in low income housing were sent to the local employment offices to get a job. Now, they only walk to their mailbox to get a check in housing our taxes pay for.

This is not a issue between Texas and LA, it is an issue that is ruining the United States. Our government has failed us, and once again, we are fighting between ourselves!
Old 08-21-2009, 09:07 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 1,488

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray View Post
I don't have any problems with people of Mexican heritage. Unless they are here illegal.
They are taking jobs from Americans who were born here.
Too many companies hire cheap wet backs, and get away with it. Those company officials should have to spend the some jail time, in the same cell that the wet backs do.
I see it on a daily basis! Don't blame the companies for hiring the hispanics. Blame the government for not making the lower class Americans work for a pay check! I work for a company that manages million dollar projects across the US. We give the work to the contractor that does the best job, for the best price, without getting anyone hurt. If that means the whole crew speaks Spanish, so be it. If the crew spoke ebonics and showed up to work, and provided the same quality, we would have them out there. Unfortunately, the only people "wanting" to work nowadays are the hispanics. I guess we created this ourselves from the days of slavery since we "owe" them something!
Old 08-21-2009, 02:53 PM
Great White

Cash: 1,217

http://www.borderinvasionpics.com/pr...evidence1.html
Old 08-21-2009, 03:25 PM
Redfish

Cash: 653

Yep Ray thats what it looks like outside our office on hwy 59 coming from Laredo. each group you see on that camera will probably be put into a vehicle and headed north.
Last year we watched two LEO fficers chase an extended cab z71 into our drive way and we counted 19 people jump outta the truck and run. They just kept comin outta that truck. The LEO didn't know which one chase so they didn't catch any. Those guys was packed into that truck, and you know they all had beans for lunch::SK
Old 08-21-2009, 04:48 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 2,503

the way things are going here let them all come over and send me to mexico.
Old 08-21-2009, 05:02 PM
Redfish

Flounder.... Mexico aint a bad trip....been there fishing. More english speaking folks there than in south texas. Very enjoyable and plenty of hopitality to go around. Cant say a bad thing about it. The border towns are the worse thing about Mexico the rest of the country is a wondeful site to see.
Old 08-21-2009, 06:54 PM
Flounder

Cash: 650

I just stay north of I10 so I don't deal with any of that. Ain't found nothing good south of I10. Trent, I thought I taught you better than to play with them wet backs. If I could move this platform north, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Did ya'll get opened this past week? Everything going ok I hope?
Old 08-21-2009, 06:57 PM
Redfish

Yea we open with 42 screaming kids. lol Everything is going good so far. Erika is tired as heck but thats expected she has been up there from 6 to 6 all week but after she gets a handle on everything it will get better for her.
Old 08-21-2009, 06:59 PM
Flounder

Why you working nights again this week? You seeing some teal in the cove behind you?
Old 08-21-2009, 07:02 PM
Redfish

yea we got about 200 flying around in this bay right at dusk dark. Not sure where they roosting yet. our little cubby hole is empty right now but in a couple more weeks itll be packed for the winter. This is my regular week of nights. I swapped with danny last week so i could be at the day care for the state inspections during the day.
Old 08-21-2009, 07:05 PM
Flounder

OK cool. Then you get to catch the pig next week. I know how you love that. LOL
Old 08-21-2009, 07:09 PM
Redfish

I hope not... let them other boys chase the pig.
Old 08-21-2009, 07:18 PM
Flounder

I wish. Looks like we'll be doing it next hitch.
Hey, PG just caught a speck 2' 3". Him and Todd are fishing over at 'A'.
Old 08-21-2009, 07:29 PM
Redfish

Dang thats gotta be a 8 pounder tell him to take a picture and send it to me....make sure its before dark so we can see pg3 in the pic. LOL
Old 08-21-2009, 07:31 PM
Flounder

Waiting for the picture now. They was still down on the boat landing. They been tearing them up over there the last few hitches. I'll post it when I get it.
Old 08-21-2009, 09:48 PM
Redfish

Cash: 653

that just dont seem right ya'll are fishin at work and i'm runnin off wetbacks. some peolpe got all the luck. SK
Old 08-22-2009, 10:20 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by Too Tall View Post
Sounds just like something RR would say.. Another civil rights activist here... we used to have ryan (rackanuts) sharpton, and now we have Too (Tall) Jackson...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finfeatherfur View Post
What? Are you serious? You are bringing in the KKK to this topic, now that's funny! The man started this thread voicing his disappointment in the fact he did not enjoy his trip 100% to your fine state due to some language barriers and foreign cultures (not using deodarant is common in the middle east).

I find it ironic that you would bring in a radical white supremacy group with long ties to Texas as a basis for counterattack. I know a little about the KKK from past employement in law enforcement. As someone who lives in rural La., I know many small business owners from farmers to lawn service guys, to seafood dealers and oystermen that have no choice but to hire hispanic workers. The lower class work for minimal pay which was once done by undereducated Americans, is now done by undereducated Mexicans. Thats because the undereducated Americans are getting a free ride and do not have to work the fields, or cut the lawns, or clean the rooms, or peel the crawfish.

In the past, people both black & white, living in low income housing were sent to the local employment offices to get a job. Now, they only walk to their mailbox to get a check in housing our taxes pay for.

This is not a issue between Texas and LA, it is an issue that is ruining the United States. Our government has failed us, and once again, we are fighting between ourselves!
Amen brother..