SaltyCajun.com http://www.angler-products.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 04-01-2011, 02:11 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,348

Yall are taking this way too serious... To me, the best part about the show Is the father/son teams. Gotta love the southern family tradition....them poor gators are gonna need some water after eating the chicken with "gravy" that Trapper Joe put on there. Did you see how much cayenne went in there?? Damn!!
Old 04-01-2011, 04:23 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,717

Blue chip, and Black mamba, I like your ways of thinking. Let them good ol'e boys have their day to shine, and maybe cash in, because dair aint nottin pleasant about running gator lines. Been dair dun dat dont wanna go back neither.
Old 04-01-2011, 04:25 PM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,550

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wide Open View Post
Blue chip, and Black mamba, I like your ways of thinking. Let them good ol'e boys have their day to shine, and maybe cash in, because dair aint nottin pleasant about running gator lines. Been dair dun dat dont wanna go back neither.
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .
Old 04-01-2011, 06:34 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: -189

i dunno BUT YALL can make fun of ole toothless willie ALL YAll want but that lil skinny bastard is a beast at handleing up on em bare handed.....
Old 04-01-2011, 06:48 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,717

Your rite! The boy deffinately has more strength than azz!
Old 04-01-2011, 07:11 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 1,334

I can tell ya for a fact that the rest of America thinks it's all real. I deal with folks all over America and the subject of swamp people always comes up in our conversations. Got one in new York state that makes sure her and her husband are home or dvr's every episode!!
Old 04-01-2011, 07:26 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 826

goo goo juice.
Old 04-01-2011, 09:19 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 2,283

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopedale Hustler View Post
i dunno BUT YALL can make fun of ole toothless willie ALL YAll want but that lil skinny bastard is a beast at handleing up on em bare handed.....
Dat boy's hands got to be tough as leather...that lil small rope will dang near cut your fingers off when it slides through ya hands w/ a 500# gator attached!!!
Old 04-01-2011, 09:20 PM
The Camp Cook....

Cash: 13,831

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond View Post
I can tell ya for a fact that the rest of America thinks it's all real. I deal with folks all over America and the subject of swamp people always comes up in our conversations. Got one in new York state that makes sure her and her husband are home or dvr's every episode!!
x 2.....they love the show.
Old 04-01-2011, 10:10 PM
Redfish

Cash: 899

I like the new (old) 115 yammy with the tiller steer on the boat. Next year it will be a 200 four stroke tiller steer on a naval destroyer. I also noticed Junior was driving through a fenced driveway and not back to a double wide. Good on them making more money and still hunting gators.
Old 04-02-2011, 05:34 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 2,283

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattW View Post
I like the new (old) 115 yammy with the tiller steer on the boat. Next year it will be a 200 four stroke tiller steer on a naval destroyer. I also noticed Junior was driving through a fenced driveway and not back to a double wide. Good on them making more money and still hunting gators.
This is just an observation....they're all drivin tiller steers correct?? Isn't there a new law on the books that the driver of a tiller steer HAS to wear a lifejacket?? Somebody please correct me if im wrong!!
Old 04-02-2011, 08:36 AM
BIG MOUTH BASS!

Cash: 5,913

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltERedneck View Post
We got a chree breaka.... not a chree shaka!!! Choot em! Am i wrong or did i hear that old man say " i am 82 and I hope to still do this for two more years when I am 85."
yeah I just watched it and thats what he said!
Old 04-02-2011, 08:43 AM
BIG MOUTH BASS!

Cash: 5,913

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt.B View Post
This is just an observation....they're all drivin tiller steers correct?? Isn't there a new law on the books that the driver of a tiller steer HAS to wear a lifejacket?? Somebody please correct me if im wrong!!
I think that is if its under 16ft. I might be wrong though I wear mine regardless even when fishing so the game warden doesn't have to ask if I have one in the boat!
Old 04-02-2011, 08:54 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 2,464

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPfishnTIM View Post
I think that is if its under 16ft. I might be wrong though I wear mine regardless even when fishing so the game warden doesn't have to ask if I have one in the boat!
thats what the rule book says, boat under 16ft requires pfd if tiller steer and over 16ft requires a throw float
Old 04-02-2011, 09:09 AM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

You don't have to wear a pfd when commercial fishing nor are you required to use a kill switch while in the act of commercial fishing. You do have to use the kill switch going to and from your sites though.

Source ldwf agent who stopped me while crawfishing.
Old 04-02-2011, 09:25 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 4,609

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopedale Hustler View Post

I think its amazing that willie still has not seen about his FRONT tooth.. Hes on national tv and has the money to fix it and prob hasnt put any thought into another tooth.... unbelieveable
Old 04-02-2011, 09:40 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 2,464

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armand16 View Post
I think its amazing that willie still has not seen about his FRONT tooth.. Hes on national tv and has the money to fix it and prob hasnt put any thought into another tooth.... unbelieveable
you have to remember though people up nort think we are all toothless and web toed down here so it fits the hollywood thought process of our image as a bunch of crazy coon... idiots
Old 04-02-2011, 10:17 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: -189

Or maybe there are more important things in life than his tooth like his 4 kids maybe some school clothes and baby formula for them...I know that'd be my thinking in his shoes...my family comes before my teeth
Old 04-02-2011, 02:24 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,962

Guy! Yes ! I agree a little disappointing with the editing. But it will get better. In next weeks episode a lady(Ms. Choate) from Pecan Island, (in Vermilion Parish for those who may not know here P. I. is located) will join the fun. She has been gator hunting before most of the cast.

Last edited by biggun; 04-02-2011 at 02:25 PM. Reason: spell check
Old 04-05-2011, 09:24 PM
Redfish

Cash: 824

I like the show. Ain't got no complaints, but I'm just a simple redneck...
I bet y'all that Clint is the guy poaching in Troy's territory. They said he was starting his own business. Why not get his own boat and get a full slice of gator hunting pie?