SaltyCajun.com http://www.angler-products.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2009, 08:08 PM
Redfish

Cash: 736

Sounds like a fun tourny,I am In, I will be sittin at the washout with live croaker all day.

hahahah --
Old 12-01-2009, 08:11 PM
Great White

Cash: 1,902

Quote:
Originally Posted by exspeck big specks View Post
Sounds like a fun tourny,I am In, I will be sittin at the washout with live croaker all day.

hahahah --

Good deal stulb!
Old 12-01-2009, 08:15 PM
Banned

Default tourny

length of fish for tiebreaker? and please no scale that bounces back and forth one or two tenths of a pound.

I'm in

Lets try to keep the friendly banter to a minimum, march is a long way off
Old 12-01-2009, 08:18 PM
Great White

Cash: 3,391

Quote:
Originally Posted by speckdaddy View Post
ok guys ,its that time ta get it in gear and get us a tourney together for a great cause... members only!!! you have to be signed up on the salty cajun site to enter.first off, half of all the boat fees collected will go directly to help out the childrens brain tumor research foundation. the other half will go directly to two cash payouts for the tournament.first and second place.this will be a wade or boat fishing event.use of live bait or artificial is accepted. there will be a three fish stringer per boat. all fish must be the legal 12 inch minimum and can be alive or dead.if the team prefers to keep its fish alive, kudos and congrats but no penalties or such for dead or alive fish weighed in.there will be a $30.00 per boat entry fee. maximum of three people per boat to fish.the tournament will be at heberts landing on march 13,2010.the tourney will begin at safe boatin hours and the final weigh in will be at 3 p.m. sharp.there will also be a separate pool for the biggest trash fish: ex. gafttop,black drum,hardhead,channel mullet, oysterfish,sheepshead. a $5.00 fee will be put into a separate pot and the heaviest trash fish, winner take all.i will also ask that some of the anglers at your own discrepency donate their caught fish to a fish fry following the tournament. there will be door prizes as well from some of our saltycajun sponsors.lets have a great turnout and have fun for a great cause. unfortunately, i will not have an accurate payout on the tournament until the begining of the tournament.i will also be gettin some tournament shirts made as soon as possible. so lets encourage each other and have fun doin what we all love in gods country.please give myself or huntin fool a pm with any questions or concerns. please let me know on this thread if you are able to come and if you say you are, please try to make it, i know things happen, im just tryin ta get an estimated headcount.thanks, and lets have some fun!!! i will provide "refreshments" after the weigh in.

Old 12-01-2009, 08:19 PM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,550

I'm in for sure...
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .
Old 12-01-2009, 08:21 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 2,554

As Fool stated, if you are in, please say whether or not you have a boat and if so, how many available spots you have. (you can PM Fool, Speck, or myself if you want).

We want everyone to fish so post up regardless and we'll help you find a fishing partner.

A large part of this is meet and greet and remember this supports a great cause.
Old 12-01-2009, 08:50 PM
Westerly neighbor

Cash: 3,536

Everyone who pays an entry fee gets $200 Salty cash. I'll have Speckdaddy give me a list of all entries following the tourney.
Old 12-01-2009, 08:52 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 2,554

Hey Shad, just a thought but can we get a separate forum for Events or Tourney's?
Old 12-01-2009, 08:55 PM
Great White

Yall sorry i thought the forum was down! lmao

Big thanks to Mikethetiger, he has helped with alot!
Old 12-01-2009, 08:57 PM
Westerly neighbor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikethetiger55 View Post
Hey Shad, just a thought but can we get a separate forum for Events or Tourney's?
Yep, done!
Old 12-01-2009, 09:19 PM
Great White

if no boat please include that in your entry so we can get you in one! That way nobody is left out
Old 12-01-2009, 09:20 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 650

Not, sure if I would bring my boat or not. But, I am definitley going to try to fix things so I can make it.

I would definitely have to redeaux the trailer bearings, it's been awhile.
Old 12-01-2009, 09:25 PM
Westerly neighbor

See info in the new tournament forum:

SaltyCajun.com
Closed Thread