SaltyCajun.com http://www.egretbaits.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 10-21-2009, 11:33 AM
*****Cajun *******

Cash: 662
Default i would like to encourage you to try a billystix custom rod

hi
my nane is billy and i build some of the finest custom rods ever fished by any man or lady on any water any where and i just want to take a few minutes to try to encourage you to give me an oppurtunity to try a custom billystix spiral, you will find that the billystix spiral is a very unusal rod in many ways, i want try to go into detail at this point to explain to you the many advantages you have in a custom billystix spiral, but i will say this all rods are hand built one rod at a time, what does this mean to you the rod buyer , it means quality and many small things that are overlooked by the assembly line type rod's that you pick up off the shelf.
plus my prices are not that much different than a off the shelf quote top of the line rod, a billystix custom rod can be built for as low as $175 and that my friend is a quality rod no gimmicks ever bought a rod off the shelf 6ft6 that had 8guides plus the tip??? lucky to get 6 total.
any way i just want you to stop and give some thought to my quality built rods and just give me a call and lets chat, you can tell in just a few minutes if i am on the level or not, it doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out if i am a shister or not even a cajun can figure that out
looking forward to talking with you, oh and dont worry i am not a "gator fan"
stix
Attached Images
File Type: jpg billystix_banner.jpg (52.2 KB, 49 views)
Old 10-21-2009, 11:37 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 908

I urge anybody that's even just thinking about maybe getting a rod to call and talk to Billy, he's a straight shooter and you will get top notch customer service. You get the best you can ask for and he's a great guy to talk to.
Old 10-21-2009, 12:07 PM
Great White

Cash: 2,534

Ditto times 100... Billy is A+ at customer service. I know the rods are a little pricey... but they are built to what you want in a rod, not what a retailer wants you to have. Awesome guy and Awesome customer service... Man them spiral STIX are SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET !!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-21-2009, 12:17 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 843

yes i bought a spiral stix from Billy and love it. My wife now wants one too
Old 10-21-2009, 12:41 PM
*****Cajun *******

Default wife wants one too

now thats what imm talking about the wife wants one to, and i bet you $10 bucks she can find it in the budjet to get it to no light bill, no this bill, just happen to have a little set back for an emergency shall i guess what the colors are gonne be .how about pink and purple
stix
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NEXT 6 RODS 025.jpg (24.2 KB, 41 views)
Old 10-21-2009, 12:43 PM
Great White

billy, ya rocking the beer gut
Old 10-21-2009, 12:51 PM
*****Cajun *******

jordon "fool"
you dont reconize a pile driver when you see one?? i guess immmm gonna hafta come out there and show you what a fla boy can do with a pile driver, "no on 2nd thought then i would have a carload of fine thangs to drag back home" i best just leave well enough alone ya it's just a pile driver.i will let mamma explain it to ya.
stix
Attached Images
File Type: jpg brandi--2.jpg (25.9 KB, 35 views)
Old 10-21-2009, 12:56 PM
Great White

Explained well enough... but on a serious note... everyone... ya need to get a STIX rod... their nice.... REALLLL NICE !!!!!!!!!
Old 10-21-2009, 01:01 PM
*****Cajun *******

Default i have a deal for some one

ok
mama needs some new toys so i have some brand new abu garcia spin reel that i will give you free no charge if you allow me to build you a 6ft9 spin rod and i will put titanium guides on the rod for you these guides alone retail for $130.
now who wants these 2 spin out fits lets see how much i can get for both with the free spin reels or for just one, now i aint gonna just accept no jordon offer at walmart price$39.95 it's got to be more like a reasonable offer, lets look at what they are worth retail close to $325 ea with the titanium guides but i dont expect to get that much from you cajun crackers so which one of ya has the nads to post up and get this thang rolling, i will accept a fair price, i just some honey do money ,you see that lady of mine that thang cost me a dang fortune in up keep
maintence is dang high.
stix
Attached Images
File Type: jpg brandi--1.jpg (23.4 KB, 34 views)
Old 10-21-2009, 01:05 PM
Great White

tee hee on the Jordan offer of $39.99.... what the heck billy....
Old 10-21-2009, 01:11 PM
Great White

Cash: 2,738

Quote:
Originally Posted by billystix custom rods View Post
ok
mama needs some new toys so i have some brand new abu garcia spin reel that i will give you free no charge if you allow me to build you a 6ft9 spin rod and i will put titanium guides on the rod for you these guides alone retail for $130.
now who wants these 2 spin out fits lets see how much i can get for both with the free spin reels or for just one, now i aint gonna just accept no jordon offer at walmart price$39.95 it's got to be more like a reasonable offer, lets look at what they are worth retail close to $325 ea with the titanium guides but i dont expect to get that much from you cajun crackers so which one of ya has the nads to post up and get this thang rolling, i will accept a fair price, i just some honey do money ,you see that lady of mine that thang cost me a dang fortune in up keep
maintence is dang high.
stix
That money is well spent for some fine tail like that. How is my stix going along?
Old 10-21-2009, 01:11 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 654

So are we bidding on the rod or the holder?
Old 10-21-2009, 01:12 PM
Great White

tee hee... dont be hijacking the thread cab
Old 10-21-2009, 01:15 PM
Tripletail

im not hijacking the thread he is asking us to bid and showing pics I really cant read the whole post when the pic is underneath. lol
Old 10-21-2009, 01:24 PM
Great White

lmao.... i hear ya... just poking fun..
Old 10-21-2009, 01:26 PM
*****Cajun *******

Default fried taters

yes
i know what you mean, i tried to fry some taters the other night and she was in the kitchen messin with me, i fried the dang things for close to 45 minutes before i relized i hadn't even cut the taters up yet
so i know how ya feel, i go ta bed at night and i hafta put on a straight jacket so i can get some rest cause i worry all night.
stix
Old 10-21-2009, 01:27 PM
Tripletail

She sure makes you want that rod though.
Old 10-21-2009, 01:39 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 843

Quote:
Originally Posted by billystix custom rods View Post
ok
maintence is dang high.
stix
I got $110 for one right now
Old 10-21-2009, 02:06 PM
Great White

Cash: 1,217

I have one in the boat and one on the way.
I also got my brother in law one so he can spread the news around Grand Isle.
Plus, Billy is going to build me a blue Viper topwater rod pretty soon.
Santa Ray is doing me some good this year. I am getting exactly what I want.