SaltyCajun.com http://www.lakecharlestackle.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-03-2010, 07:06 PM
*****Cajun *******

Cash: 662
Default open letter of apology from billystix custom rods

hi guys
i feel that i owe each and everyone an apology for something that is not totally my fault but then again it is my fault, i came on board here at salty cajun a nobody ,someone that no one knew or had ever heard of and started to build a custom rod reputation that i had hoped would last and grow, well i have just gotten overwhelmed and i have made a couple of dumb errors, errors that could have been avoided had i followed the rules that billystix custom rods laid down many years ago "customer service to the max" i still feel that i deliver that but i have failed billystix in the fact that i have not stopped and paid attetion to detail more, simply put" follow the instructions that billy puts on papper" he is getting senile and cant remember where his arse is at most of the time, i dont like making little mistakes like the last few that i have made, but i will assure you of this, i have gone over the golden billystix rule, the rule that says you will talk with each customer and discuss with him his rod needs and deliver said rod needs to the very best of your ability, and yes i have faulted for a minute on the road to perfection , but just let me say this to me a mistake is the very best thing that can happen to stix because i will chew his arss out to no end until he gets it right, it is an awaking to a brighter day and all i ask is for you guys not to judge me to harshley let me do the arss chewing because i have been dealing with this ole man a long time and i know what makes him tick, and i can get his but in gear trust me on this.
so if for any reason i have ever or ever mess up dont feel bad about getting in touch with me because i am only human and a mess up i am at times, once again my apology and i will strive to deliver the very best custom rod fished the bayou waters of your state.
stix
Attached Images
File Type: jpg billystix_funny_boat_fishing.jpg (10.5 KB, 275 views)