SaltyCajun.com lake area banner

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 07-09-2009, 07:20 PM
*****Cajun *******

Cash: 662
Default billystix custom rod sale on 6ft9 rods

hi cajun guys
i have several 6ft9 spin and spiral med action rods that i am closing out, these rods have the 7inch lower grip for a nice balance and you can get them built just the way you like any color just name it, i can also put the salty cajun decal on it for you these rods sold for $210 but i am closing them out at $135, i have been offered a chance to carry one of the very best high dollar rod blanks avaliable on the mkt and i just want to make room and clean up some inventory, these new rod blanks are going to be totally well built i have been testing them now for a little over 6 months and they truly are great blanks, i had a fellow tell me he and his partner fished them a while back and caught well over 100 big reds and as he said the rod performed flawlessly no arm fatigue and the fisg control was amazing, i am going to keep these at a reasonable price i know i could charge $350 to $400 but i just cant do that i wil keep the price reasonable.
if you want a good rod this rod that i have marked down for $135 is a hell of a good price.
stix
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NEW--REDFISH-CHASING SHRIMP LOGO.jpg (62.5 KB, 56 views)
Old 07-09-2009, 10:19 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 556
Default sale rods

Billy,
do these rods come w/ guides that will stand up to power pro w/o cutting the guides???
Old 07-10-2009, 03:06 AM
*****Cajun *******

Cash: 662

good moring
eman its your rod , you tell me what you want, thats why they call them"custom" they are built for the customer not for what corporate says or wants it's your rod you are the boss you build it it the way you want it, if you want it to have the titanium guides all you need do is say hey dude i want them thar good guides not them walmart specials kinda get the picture on "custom" one last word i work for you, it's my job to make you happy and build you a rod that you will be happy with not what i want.
give me a call talk is cheap, you will never know until you talk with me.
stix