Go Back > Hobby Forums > Music Forum

Music Forum Discuss everything related to music in this forum. For those of us with somje culture.

Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-28-2018, 07:45 PM
zig zag's Avatar
zig zag zig zag is offline
Sand Trout
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Youngsville
Posts: 13
Cash: 508
Default Is country music now junk rock?

Is country music junk rock now ---- like the last 3 years plus? Or is it just me can't understand the song words because of the loud rock music played with the suppose to be country music. In my opinion the crap they play that they call country music stinks. Maybe 10% and that's stretching it is real country music and the other 90% is junk rock music ---> nothing close to or even sounds like country music.
Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map