SaltyCajun.com http://www.stickemrods.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 09-02-2013, 06:11 PM
Ling

Cash: 4,258

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullrutt View Post
All this crap is a scam.. It's to get the people sitting at home watching and shopping infomercials to make people a company money. Have you seen any LIMU sales person that comes close
To looking fit? No!! I own a gym and went to a convention that LIMu was there and not one person for LIMU was under 20% body Fat. I asked them who had been on it for six weeks and one lady told me she had been on it for 12 weeks and she lost 39 pounds. Still big as a whale. I asked her why she was breaking out on her face and sweating and she had no answer. Because she was starving her self. The LIMU was telling her she was not hungry when she needed to eat nutrients to help her body work daily.

It's a joke and if you drink it, it will make
You lose about 10 pounds because it stops your appetite. Make you have the runs for a day and then you go weigh in and holy moly I lost 10 pounds on LImu..

Eat right, work out and be healthy the easy and cheaper way! 6-8 weeks eating healthy, doing a HIT workout 3-4 days a week and dedicating yourself you can lose real weight, feel good and look damn good. Most people can NOT make it tho which is why these companies make millions on their product to just drink we will make you skinny with no workout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

So, Im guessing you got all this factual evidence from just going to a convention, or have you tried more than the "one Pack" to experience these runs for a day? Pretty sure the weight management powder is a sideline product they sell. Im all for working out , exercising and eating right. There are some ailments that just the eating and exercising wont fix ,or may have to get better to start exercising. To say that this Limu doesn't help some people in certain areas, is like saying everyone that goes to the gym is on roids. Seems like maybe with all that body fat you have lost, you may have lost some manners along with it. That is a very gentlemanly thing to ask a lady why her face is breaking out and why is she sweating?
Old 09-02-2013, 06:46 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 838

Quote:
Originally Posted by speck-chaser View Post
So, Im guessing you got all this factual evidence from just going to a convention, or have you tried more than the "one Pack" to experience these runs for a day? Pretty sure the weight management powder is a sideline product they sell. Im all for working out , exercising and eating right. There are some ailments that just the eating and exercising wont fix ,or may have to get better to start exercising. To say that this Limu doesn't help some people in certain areas, is like saying everyone that goes to the gym is on roids. Seems like maybe with all that body fat you have lost, you may have lost some manners along with it. That is a very gentlemanly thing to ask a lady why her face is breaking out and why is she sweating?
if you research you will see all the issues people have with LIMU. I don't have to try it because I'm not lazy. It is known through doctors that LIMU stops appetite cravings many cases have been seen where people are in starving mode an will hurry and make a drink. can not get the right amount of nutrients by a protein/weight gainer only! Which if you do not eat your body does not get nutrients which causes issues. It's very hard to understand I know..

Why try and sale a product and have a few 220 hogs on the hoof trying to sale it. Does not make since so I will ask questions that most do not have the testicals to ask.

Again most can not work out. Will not work out more then 30 days so these drinks or perfect for them!

Old 09-02-2013, 06:55 PM
Ling

Quote:
if you research you will see all the issues people have with LIMU. I don't have to try it because I'm not lazy. It is known through doctors that LIMU stops appetite cravings many cases have been seen where people are in starving mode an will hurry and make a drink. can not get the right amount of nutrients by a protein/weight gainer only! Which if you do not eat your body does not get nutrients which causes issues. It's very hard to understand I know..

Why try and sale a product and have a few 220 hogs on the hoof trying to sale it. Does not make since so I will ask questions that most do not have the testicals to ask.

Again most can not work out. Will not work out more then 30 days so these drinks or perfect for them!

So, your beef is mainly with the limu protein shakes? What about the Limu juice itself. If I understand right,its only a 2-4 oz per day portion. I would think that would not be enough to make you very full. Also in your research, have you not seen anyone benefit from taking the juice?
Old 09-02-2013, 07:15 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 743

Quote:

I saw a man on the news just last week that had a scrotum that weighed 132 pounds. That probably equates to about 60 pounds for each testicle and even he was not stupid enough to ask the questions you do. True story about the giant scrotum, he had them surgically removed. Probably so he would not be tempted to ask stupid questions. lol
Old 09-02-2013, 07:16 PM
Trophy Trout

Quote:
Originally Posted by speck-chaser View Post
So, your beef is mainly with the limu protein shakes? What about the Limu juice itself. If I understand right,its only a 2-4 oz per day portion. I would think that would not be enough to make you very full. Also in your research, have you not seen anyone benefit from taking the juice?
Bro if you are so LIMU you should have one of those shiny BMW's.. The juice didn't come out until later. The shakes were first and juice was after. Just another product to make it rich..
Learn to read and learn ingredients.. One of the main ingredients is a appetite controller.

The whole LIMU is for lazy people that is my option, if your so LIMU then continue on it or start it, write a book and let everyone know your success about it... until then this is all opinions. Who gives a ****, we are all grown men and stop crying over opinions.

Old 09-02-2013, 07:26 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

All I want to know is my damn body fat %%%
Old 09-02-2013, 07:29 PM
Trophy Trout

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
All I want to know is my damn body fat %%%
Can't see you.. Lol

Old 09-02-2013, 07:38 PM
Ling

Quote:
Bro if you are so LIMU you should have one of those shiny BMW's.. The juice didn't come out until later. The shakes were first and juice was after. Just another product to make it rich..
Learn to read and learn ingredients.. One of the main ingredients is a appetite controller.

The whole LIMU is for lazy people that is my option, if your so LIMU then continue on it or start it, write a book and let everyone know your success about it... until then this is all opinions. Who gives a ****, we are all grown men and stop crying over opinions.

Not cryin bro. Don't need Limu to buy my shiny BMW. If I wanted one I could buy my own. Im just interested in the facts, not just opinions. Im not interested in the weight loss stuff,cuz I am not overweight. I may not have the lean low body fat muscle mass such as yourself, but I do get excited when I hear of something that may help my family members and friends with high blood pressure, diabetes, aches and pains, inflammation, etc. I have read many tests they have studied about the main ingredient in this stuff, so Im just curious about the facts of this product, not some bs opinon of why I think a lazy man will probably get the runs if he takes it.
Old 09-02-2013, 08:08 PM
Trophy Trout

Here's a fact : eating right, with regular exercise and daily vitamins will help high blood pressure, diabetes, inflammation, healthy heart, etc...

Buying into the next miracle juice, shake energy drink m, etc is being lazy

Old 09-02-2013, 08:15 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

Quote:
Here's a fact : eating right, with regular exercise and daily vitamins will help high blood pressure, diabetes, inflammation, healthy heart, etc...

+1

Sent
Old 09-02-2013, 08:33 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 743

Quote:

So what part of daily vitamins does not fit original LIMU health supplement juice? In fact some of the newest medical research and my personal doctor claim that most vitamins as taken in pill form are not readily absorbed and used by the body. They recommend liquid type vitamins if you need to supplement the foods you are eating.