SaltyCajun.com http://redtunashirtclub.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 09-05-2016, 01:23 PM
Great White

Cash: 22,543

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marque View Post
"You are out of you element Donnie"

Old 09-05-2016, 01:33 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

It's been proven time and time again throughout history. If you want to rule with an iron fist one of the first steps is disarming the populace. I would wager that every country it ever happened in the people said"that won't happen here."
Ling

Cash: 3,167

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C View Post
This is true, but the far left is in all the schools brain washing kids and young adults. On a mass scale.
just read mg. Post he's an older man that almost fell into there trap..
you put a frog in boiling water what happens it jumps out, same frog in cold water and heat it to a boil you get a dead frog. It real people just look at what we did as kids on our own, that you would go to jail for if you let your kid do it now days.
You don't think the far right folks are indoctrinating their kids and others as well?

It is the exact same thing. You just can't see the forest for the trees
Tripletail

Cash: 2,074

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
If the president by decree decides to ban all civilians from owning fire arms and a liberal supreme court up holds the presidential decree. See Australia .
Then the only way the American public will keep any weapons is by force. the same force the government will use to take them.
Not to sharp shoot you again but Presidents in the US issue Executive Orders. Historically Kings, Popes, Emperors they issues the decrees. Executive orders are orders given by the president to enforce the laws passed by congress. Therefore, congress has the right to veto an executive order. If read one of my early post I said that even some Democrats have favorable ratings from the NRA.

So say she is elected, she just can't invent a law, thats not how our government works. Obama did not just say you are now on Obamacare Abra ca Dabra. Charles Rangle, sponsored the Affordable Care Act and brought it to the floor of the house. Both the house and senate approved it and he signed it into law. Someone challenged a provision of it in federal court and the Supreme Court upheld it as Constitutional. Hillary cannot just abolish the second amendment by snapping her fingers. Are you guys really thinking this is a possibility? That is mind-blowing.

I am a gun owner, in now way would I want to lose that right but nothing any politician Democrat or Republican has ever said would lead me to think there was some master plan to repeal the second amendment. Do you know what it takes to repeal an amendment? It will never happen, ever ever ever.
Old 09-05-2016, 01:48 PM
Tripletail

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman1911 View Post
It's been proven time and time again throughout history. If you want to rule with an iron fist one of the first steps is disarming the populace. I would wager that every country it ever happened in the people said"that won't happen here."
Seriously man you seem halfway educated. Do you honestly believe the absolute $hit you spew. Your mouth has a case of the kinda of diarrhea you get in India. If the government wanted to rule with an iron fist you and every other Gaston flag waving nut job could have the entire Soviet arsenal at your disposal and it would do you about as much good as a bowl of noodles. You would all be dead within a matter of seconds depending on where you were in Jim Bobs backyard bunker. Do you think civilians could mount a defense against a federal trained and funded force. Have you ever seen the FBI HRT? Those guys go through Marine Corps Sniper School and make Force Recon and Scout Snipers look like girl scouts. Get real.
Old 09-05-2016, 01:50 PM
Ling

Exactly. An executive order is nothing new. It's too enforce laws that are already in place. The potus can not just come up with some new law with an executive order. I have found that the people that are the loudest in calling others uninformed are usually very uninformed as well. They would fail civics
Old 09-05-2016, 01:52 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 826

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by meaux fishing View Post
"Donny was a good bowler, and a good man. He was one of us. He was a man who loved the outdoors... and bowling, and as a surfer he explored the beaches of Southern California, from La Jolla to Leo Carrillo and... up to... Pismo. He died, like so many young men of his generation, he died before his time. In your wisdom, Lord, you took him, as you took so many bright flowering young men at Khe Sanh, at Langdok, at Hill 364. These young men gave their lives. And so would Donny. Donny, who loved bowling. And so, Theodore Donald Karabotsos, in accordance with what we think your dying wishes might well have been, we commit your final mortal remains to the bosom of the Pacific Ocean, which you loved so well.
Good night, sweet prince."
Old 09-05-2016, 01:54 PM
Tripletail

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcjaredsandwich View Post
"Donny was a good bowler, and a good man. He was one of us. He was a man who loved the outdoors... and bowling, and as a surfer he explored the beaches of Southern California, from La Jolla to Leo Carrillo and... up to... Pismo. He died, like so many young men of his generation, he died before his time. In your wisdom, Lord, you took him, as you took so many bright flowering young men at Khe Sanh, at Langdok, at Hill 364. These young men gave their lives. And so would Donny. Donny, who loved bowling. And so, Theodore Donald Karabotsos, in accordance with what we think your dying wishes might well have been, we commit your final mortal remains to the bosom of the Pacific Ocean, which you loved so well.
Good night, sweet prince."
duckman is pretty much just like Walter, "Everything is a travesty"
Old 09-05-2016, 02:28 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

I feel bad for people who don't go and get their own information, and just sit and take what's given to them.

It's funny that the far left is absolutely appalled at the way gun background checks are run and the fact that here is no searchable database, yet the far right is u der tin foil hats because they swear the far left is keeping a gun registry.
Old 09-05-2016, 02:45 PM
Tripletail

Whats funny to me is that most liberals are relatively meek and typically aren't really assertive (men the men are at least) yet nothing strikes fear into the hear of red blooded American men on the right like the sound of a vegetarians voice. I think its because talk radio has such a devoted following that when Limbaugh and Hannity start on their talking points by the drive home most of them are in a frenzy. If you listen to any one on right wing radio they don't even pretend to be the least bit objective but they don't need to be they are preaching to a very big and devoted choir. Really how much does a football coach have to say to whip the troops into a frenzy. All this BS is rooted in an agenda that benefits a very specific group of people. On both the left and the right there are some high level puppet masters who stoke the fire and reap the benefits. The average Ditto Head can't see that, neither can a Bernie Voter. I think most of this country is in the middle about most things. I wish we had a political process that represented the middle and didn['t have a set agenda. You can believe in gun control and be against abortion. Its ludicrous.
Old 09-05-2016, 02:53 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,926

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Butter View Post
You don't think the far right folks are indoctrinating their kids and others as well?

It is the exact same thing. You just can't see the forest for the trees
Again true but it's just in there kids, not 100000's of kids that are so far in debt before they finish school that they have no other then to vote for government help!!

Do your kids carry a shotgun to school with them in there car/truck?? Cause I know we did!! and we had fights in the parking lot but no one ever Tryed pulling a gun. Cause we all had them. Now jump 30 years, your kids and you would be in jail!! So how's it not just the water heating up so you don't see what's coming?? Not saying it's all just this election or him or her getting elected. It's what's eating this country IMO.
Old 09-05-2016, 02:55 PM
Sailfish

[QUOTE=Marque;806145]Seriously man you seem halfway educated. Do you honestly believe the absolute $hit you spew. Your mouth has a case of the kinda of diarrhea you get in India. If the government wanted to rule with an iron fist you and every other Gaston flag waving nut job could have the entire Soviet arsenal at your disposal and it would do you about as much good as a bowl of noodles. You would all be dead within a matter of seconds depending on where you were in Jim Bobs backyard bunker. Do you think civilians could mount a defense against a federal trained and funded force. Have you ever seen the FBI HRT? Those guys go through Marine Corps Sniper School and make Force Recon and Scout Snipers look like girl scouts. Get real.[/QUOT
It's funny to me. They other day you said I was so entrenched in my mindset that there was no room for compromise. Three posts later you say nothing will change your mind on this subject. Well it seems you're in your own trench.
Old 09-05-2016, 05:06 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,852

Quote:
Exactly. An executive order is nothing new. It's too enforce laws that are already in place. The potus can not just come up with some new law with an executive order. I have found that the people that are the loudest in calling others uninformed are usually very uninformed as well. They would fail civics
really? what was that thing about Obama ignoring the constitution and separation of powers by going around congress and "by executive order" make all illegals in this country citizens because
Quote:
congress wouldn't do it so I will
so where was this existing law that Obama was enforcing? there was none, he was writing his own new laws to do as he wished, just as dictators do when no one can oppose them because those who would object and want to follow the law have no power to restrain him

Quote:
I pray for people like you that one day, they might become enlightened and will wake up and see how clueless and willfully blind they are
Old 09-05-2016, 05:20 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 5,316

I heard Obama is gonna ban drinking water ,saw it on Facebook
Old 09-05-2016, 05:23 PM
Sailfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by keakar View Post
really? what was that thing about Obama ignoring the constitution and separation of powers by going around congress and "by executive order" make all illegals in this country citizens because

so where was this existing law that Obama was enforcing? there was none, he was writing his own new laws to do as he wished, just as dictators do when no one can oppose them because those who would object and want to follow the law have no power to restrain him

I pray for people like you that one day, they might become enlightened and will wake up and see how clueless and willfully blind they are
Some people feel better believing it's all rainbows, butterflies and bunnies. If their head is in the sand they feel safe. You can't fight that man. We'd still be bowing to the crown if they had their way.
Old 09-05-2016, 05:25 PM
Sailfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishinpox View Post
Not the drinking water from Chicago. It has special stuff in it.lol
Old 09-05-2016, 05:34 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 3,813

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishinpox View Post
Thanks for that tip pox. I just bought 20,000 shares of smart water! No more oilfield for me!
Old 09-05-2016, 06:25 PM
Ling

Quote:
Originally Posted by keakar View Post

So all illegals are now citizens?

There is this thing called checks and balances. And if you haven't noticed, republicans control both the house and senate

Do you remember a few years ago when the republicans cleaned house during the elections? Their stance was that they wee going to repeal Obamacare and all this other great stuff? How's that working out again?
Old 09-05-2016, 06:35 PM
Sailfish

Quote:
So all illegals are now citizens?

There is this thing called checks and balances. And if you haven't noticed, republicans control both the house and senate

Do you remember a few years ago when the republicans cleaned house during the elections? Their stance was that they wee going to repeal Obamacare and all this other great stuff? How's that working out again?
That's not working at all. The reblican party is a failure but it's less of a failure than the democrat party. It sucks but it's how it is. Unfortunatly this is truelly a lesser of two evils election.
Old 09-05-2016, 06:38 PM
Ling

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman1911 View Post
That's not working at all. The reblican party is a failure but it's less of a failure than the democrat party. It sucks but it's how it is. Unfortunatly this is truelly a lesser of two evils election.
They are exactly the same