SaltyCajun.com http://www.gclendingservices.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine

Old 08-15-2016, 09:13 PM
Sand Trout

Cash: 561

When you d a search on eBay you must type in used whether it be curado chronarch core or scorpions there are some clunkers on on there but there are some jewels out there be careful were they come from in the interior of U S fresh water coastal salt water most come with money back guarantee the old 200 greenies some of them 30 years old .and yes we did get off the subject Revos I have one of the first ones still fishes well . One more thing there is a couple on there husband and wife who deal in used reel parts these people are legit they have thousands of used parts for all types of reels shimano Abu penn whatever for reels that parts are no longer avaliable JDL treasures is ther names .
Old 08-16-2016, 07:05 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 4,521

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marque View Post
Here is his card. He lives in Cow Island but I am sure you could meet him somewhere closer to civilization or mail it to him.
Thanks Marque. I go through there every day during duck season so it will be easy.
Old 08-16-2016, 07:56 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,020

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshrunner757 View Post
I've only replace a Pawl on one of my Lews and another part I lost. That being said, I called lews and had parts in 3 days. Very friendly and curious staff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
I'm throwing a BB1 Pro Lews and love it. Lews' customer service has been top notch as well, haven't had any trouble getting parts directly from them.
Old 08-16-2016, 08:30 AM
Ling

Cash: 2,271

i have a revo STX that i bought in 2005, and its still going strong. No salt use on that one though.

I've been using 13 fishing concept A for my salt life. Love it so far, only used it for this summer so far, so I can't really speak for its durability. It does have extreme torque and drag though.
Old 08-16-2016, 10:51 AM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marktrahan View Post
Marque I don't remember the model numbers of the concepts I serviced but they belonged to kayak fisherman 2 were about a year 1 was brand new if concept would lube them better from the factory would not be as bad kayak reels always in water . The older ones had bad corrosian and the new one starting to corrode the owner was disappointed most of the corrosian was in right side bearing housing he really liked the way they cast and they have awsome Carbon fiber drags and a very strong drags several washers in the drag stack
This is what I have heard most about the 13
horriable corrosian and bearings locking up with in 4 months of use....

And for the price these reels cost you should have better life out of them for sure....