SaltyCajun.com http://www.lakecharlesurgentcare.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Salty Cajun Classifieds > SaltyCajun.com Classifieds > Hunting and General Outdoor Equipment

Hunting and General Outdoor Equipment Post your hunting, camping, and outdoor item ads here

Old 08-08-2011, 03:21 PM
Flounder

Cash: 680
Default Yellow Lab Puppies

I have a litter of AKC/UKC registered yellow labs due to be weaned on 9/7/11. They are either light yellow or fox red in color. The dam is out of Lean Mac/ Viking lineage and was a pup out of David Strurlese's *****. She is a solid gun dog and probably the smartest dog that I have ever owned. The sire is HRCH Marsh Prairie Claim Jumper (Rascal) who is an outstanding gun dog. Rascal hunts about 70 days a year and at the age of 10 still retrieved over 1000 birds over water in 2010-2011. I have every intention of hunting Rascal every day of the 11-12 season. This to me speaks volumes about the strength of the dog. I have the dogs for sale in the Houston area for $1000 apiece but I would like some of them to stay in area and hunt every day. I am asking $600 per pup if they stay around here. References can be provided and both dogs are on premises. I will load pics when I am able. You can contact me @ (337)526-7171.
Old 08-29-2011, 09:37 PM
Flounder

Cash: 680

All the puppies are sold! Thanks for the interest.