SaltyCajun.com http://www.gclendingservices.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 12-28-2009, 04:24 PM
*****Cajun *******

Cash: 662
Default Billystix custom rods " new pay plan"

HI GUYS
just got home today and was going to post this on the first of the year but i have decided to go ahead and let you all know of a plan that i think might be a good one for everyone, if you dont follow me in what i am trying to say just give me a shout and i will try to better explain. it seems that i have recieved a lot of response from guys that want a custom billystix but just can't pull the jack up at one time, so i have given some thought to how i can help with this problem, lets say you want to order a custom rod and the rod is going to cost $190 now this is just a number that i picked.
ok you call me to order , you and i get the rod all set up and get it down on paper the way you want it, now normally you send me a check or pay pal for the entire amt, well for those of you that want to order in this manner i am going to give it a try to see how it works, instead of sending the entire amt at the start you will need to pay on the $190 rod $60 by using pay pal now you are set for the build it normally takes me 3 weeks to start your rod because i am normally that far behind so in say 3 weeks or4 i contact you your rod is ready, now you need at least $60 or more that you can pay pal me leaving a balance of$$$ including shipping,you and i will agree at that time on when you will anti up the balance but no more than 3 weeks, so what do we have in the total works????
answer you can order a custom billystix custom spiral rod and take up to 9 weeks to pay the total, now this only pertains to full price custom rods it will not include any rods that i am running a sale on or that type thing.
i think this will be a great incintive for you guys that want to get a custom billystix and it will give me a chance to see how dumd i am no i think this will work, i know i am the only custom rod builder that would ever even give this any thought, i would like to have your imput on this as it is very important that i know where i stand with you guy's and if it works here i might try it elswhere but i just need to see how it goes first.
now paypal is very--very--very- easy and safe to open and use if i can open an account your 8 year old son can as well, and i can't and want do it without paypal because it protects you and it give's me a pmt record as well as yourself, because you can say dumdarss look at the record i paid you already you have proof as well as my self, let me know what you think.
stix
Attached Images
File Type: jpg billystix_bottom.jpg (23.6 KB, 75 views)
Old 12-28-2009, 04:27 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 908

I think that's a great idea Billy! By the way, I'll be sending you your shirts tomorrow.
Old 12-28-2009, 04:35 PM
*****Cajun *******

Cash: 662

thanks dude
stix
Old 12-28-2009, 04:38 PM
Great White

Cash: 22,543

that looks like it could really help some people out by allowing them to own one of the finest fishing rods ever when they are strapped for cash Thanks Billy
Old 12-28-2009, 04:48 PM
Great White

Cash: 2,534

Billly, im sending your payment today !!!!
Old 12-28-2009, 05:57 PM
Ling

Cash: 1,750

Sounds good Billy...Let me know when gona ship my silva stix and i,l have me mate watch for it,Thanks...