SaltyCajun.com http://cajunrodandreelrepair.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite inshore spots here

LMC Marine

Old 03-30-2012, 12:11 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,781

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamsfence View Post
see yall wild for that. totally different attitude over here on the east side. had a guy flag me down the other day to tell me to come fish beside him he was tearing them up. seems like everyone in big lake would rather go out the way to lie to you than to help a little. walked up to a guide the other day at sweetwater marina (delacroix) he offered to come ride in the boat with me and show me some spots for free. how often would that happen over in big lake.

sorry for the rant carry on
A lot of people from this area have huge egos and have to be the best. I've noticed it in more than hunting and fishing too, everyone competes to have the bigger house, baddest boat, best truck. List goes on. I can see where they are coming from about not sharing info on big lake, that place is crazy full of people with no respect. All they are concerned with is getting themselves some fish. But if a man posts a true report with coordinates he gets made fun of. Don't know if the OP was lying or not, but if he was tellin the truth kudos to him. I been to big lake a few times and we didn't kill the fish, but we caught enough to eat. I enjoyed the catching but that place is too much of a mad house for me. I prefer the peace and quiet of catfishing on bayous
Old 03-30-2012, 12:41 PM
Ling

Cash: 8,577

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamsfence View Post
see yall wild for that. totally different attitude over here on the east side. had a guy flag me down the other day to tell me to come fish beside him he was tearing them up. seems like everyone in big lake would rather go out the way to lie to you than to help a little. walked up to a guide the other day at sweetwater marina (delacroix) he offered to come ride in the boat with me and show me some spots for free. how often would that happen over in big lake.

sorry for the rant carry on
Thats cuz over here they just pull up next to ya on the big motor and ruin for both and as far as fishing spots not many give em up.....to many hole rapers......lol....speckdady we mix haterade wit pur mawt licka....ya hurd....
Old 03-30-2012, 12:45 PM
Ling

Cash: 562

Quote:
Originally Posted by inchspinner View Post
Thats cuz over here they just pull up next to ya on the big motor and ruin for both and as far as fishing spots not many give em up.....to many hole rapers......lol....speckdady we mix haterade wit pur mawt licka....ya hurd....
Fa sho neg. fa sho
Old 03-30-2012, 12:48 PM
Ling

In a report i just look for the amout, size, and species of fish, water cllarity and bait colors....i dont care about what spot just that its the lake i fish in.....thats all i look for
Old 03-30-2012, 12:49 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 1,002

i agree that there are some idiots........guess i just was taken back by the hospitality over here. In big lake you get around another boat they act like you just took a beer out there ice chest.

don't want you to think this is toward any certain person. i have gotten tons of help from all the guys here.
Old 03-30-2012, 12:57 PM
Ling

90% of the peeps on here will steer you to a place thats catching "TROUT" or "REDS" but as far as a "BIG TROU HOLE" hang it up, nobody will.....Jmo
Old 03-30-2012, 01:08 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

I learned a long time ago about helping or showing people spots....not that I don't want people to catch fish but this happens
You that x and y to a spot that they never fished and you smash them, then next trip x takes a ,b ,c to that spot and Y takes his e f g and then the whe I show up to fish that spot I see two boats of buddies of buddies raping the spot I showed them

Not no more ....I only share with a close group of people because I spend way to much time and money to give my work away for free
Old 03-30-2012, 01:11 PM
Ling

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
I learned a long time ago about helping or showing people spots....not that I don't want people to catch fish but this happens
You that x and y to a spot that they never fished and you smash them, then next trip x takes a ,b ,c to that spot and Y takes his e f g and then the whe I show up to fish that spot I see two boats of buddies of buddies raping the spot I showed them

Not no more ....I only share with a close group of people because I spend way to much time and money to give my work away for free
Booyah
Old 03-30-2012, 01:20 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

And Jason is that small group because he has gone out of his way many times to help me and my family for things. And Jason is one who I will call and tell him where to go along with a few others...and he will do the same for me... Many times I'm on the lake and people call and we share info. I rub your back you rub mine.....
Old 03-30-2012, 01:31 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 4,604

Jason a chump . . . . .
Old 03-30-2012, 01:33 PM
Ling

Quote:
And Jason is that small group because he has gone out of his way many times to help me and my family for things. And Jason is one who I will call and tell him where to go along with a few others...and he will do the same for me... Many times I'm on the lake and people call and we share info. I rub your back you rub mine.....
Rub it son. Rub it. Lol. Dubya i told ya before, my loyalties run deep and i always try ta help out when i can. All i ask for is a lil respect and appreciation. Now, wheres dem coords boss??!! Lol
Old 03-30-2012, 01:33 PM
Ling

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyShaw View Post
Jason a chump . . . . .
Chump deeeeeez nuts lol
Old 03-30-2012, 01:42 PM
Ling

I dont catch fish so i like free coordinates....and i fish solo 95% of the time....dub feel free to send me some fishing spots
Old 03-30-2012, 01:44 PM
Ling

Take that back i have one spot on the channel that a guy showed me one time in a haynie with lime green stickers......
Old 03-30-2012, 01:44 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyShaw View Post
Jason a chump . . . . .
Jason AKA evis ..yea you right he is a chump
Old 03-30-2012, 01:46 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,382

To all 80 viewers. I've been on a sick trout bite hit me up for info. Right inch!
Old 03-30-2012, 01:50 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Hear today 25 boats limited out on these coordinates today...all trout between 5-9lbs with at least 500 founder caught by the wharf ....they had boats lined up taking turns....10 cast 10 flounder
Old 03-30-2012, 01:52 PM
Ling

Quote:
Hear today 25 boats limited out on these coordinates today...all trout between 5-9lbs with at least 500 founder caught by the wharf ....they had boats lined up taking turns....10 cast 10 flounder
Wow. They are good spots
Old 03-30-2012, 01:54 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 9,890

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-30-2012, 02:22 PM
Ling

Dubya you takin bout the wharf on ryan street....right...thanks im goin now