SaltyCajun.com http://www.budnmarys.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hunting, Boating, and General Outdoor Talk > Hunting Discussion > Hunting Reports

Hunting Reports Read and share your hunting reports here!

Old 01-20-2011, 07:12 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 2,856
Default End of Season

Well guys as the end of the season fast approaches I am hoping to make at least one last hunt this weekend, but my first grand-son is also fast approaching and may make his grand entrance this weekend as well so we'll just have to wait and see. With that being said I was reflecting back on this season which has been a pretty decent one for us, I was able to enjoy some real quality time with my sons who are 8 and 15 and I was also able to take my son-in-law on quite a few hunts, which he really enjoyed and thanked me for over and over again, as he didn't have those opportunities growing up. I realized how lucky I have been to be able to have opportunities to hunt and fish when I was growing up and now through adulthood to be able to pass along the outdoors to my sons and son-in-law and have enjoyed every minute of it, and now it looks like I will be able to do it all over again in a few years with my grand son. I have truly been blessed and if anyone out there every has an opportunity to take a kid hunting or fishing TAKE HIM OR HER......... it will make a great difference in their life and your life as well.
Old 01-20-2011, 07:49 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 988

the end is here !!! i'm glad , our blind sucked so bad this year that it was just a waste of gas driving there....... but we will be ready when the season opens September!!!!!
Old 01-20-2011, 09:33 AM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,561

can't wait to take my son hunting!
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .
Old 01-20-2011, 11:59 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 677

I can't wait to take Sulphite's son hunting!
Old 01-20-2011, 12:14 PM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,561

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA1125 View Post
I can't wait to take Sulphite's son hunting!
can't resist...can you...
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .