SaltyCajun.com http://www.braggingbadges.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite inshore spots here

LMC Marine

Old 05-23-2009, 08:58 PM
Redfish

Cash: 666
Hairout Fishing today.

Ok launch the boat at the point this morning. Head to Black Lake. Get in the salt ditch and motor starts knocking real bad. Shut it down. Start it up and won't idle. Finally get it running, still knocking, but won't got past 2000 rpms hammered down. Decided what the hell drop anchor and catch 12 reds, 4 trout and 4 flounder. Throw the cast net and hooks on my blackberry and throws it in the water. Start heading home, half way in the salt ditch motor locks up. Won't turn over at all. Got towed to Ellender launch. Then called one of my buddies in the marine divsion and he pulled us the rest of the way. Then start cleaning fish and cut my damn finger.. What the hell. So Im off til friday and my boat is broke. Damn Im pissy..lol
Old 05-23-2009, 09:47 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 650

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castaway View Post
Ok launch the boat at the point this morning. Head to Black Lake. Get in the salt ditch and motor starts knocking real bad. Shut it down. Start it up and won't idle. Finally get it running, still knocking, but won't got past 2000 rpms hammered down. Decided what the hell drop anchor and catch 12 reds, 4 trout and 4 flounder. Throw the cast net and hooks on my blackberry and throws it in the water. Start heading home, half way in the salt ditch motor locks up. Won't turn over at all. Got towed to Ellender launch. Then called one of my buddies in the marine divsion and he pulled us the rest of the way. Then start cleaning fish and cut my damn finger.. What the hell. So Im off til friday and my boat is broke. Damn Im pissy..lol
Get with me and if it isn't to windy Mon. Lets make a trip.
Old 05-23-2009, 09:56 PM
Redfish

We can do that. I'll watch the weather.
Old 05-23-2009, 09:56 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 2,834

thats a rough day......don't feel left out though, i saw 3 boats getting towed in today
Old 05-23-2009, 09:59 PM
Redfish

I hear ya. But the thing is any other trip the motor could have gone out but had to be the first day of the STAR and even worse, had my son with me.