SaltyCajun.com http://louisianaofficesystems.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 07-09-2013, 01:41 PM
Ling

Cash: 5,600

Well put brad well put.

"Its Just a Ride "
Old 07-09-2013, 01:42 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,022

Man its simple to stop all the flag flying incorrectly above, below, or American flag taken down to fly an American flag. No one can sue if you say you can only fly, display, hang, present, or show #1 the American Flag, then State Flag, municipal flag, and school flag or dept/govt agency flag if wanted.

Fine is no less than $500 dollar to no more than $1,000 dollars along with no less than 14 days in jail to up to maximum of 30 days in jail. Law will be administered by the federal district judge for that district. Fines and jail time will be double each time a person is charged with the offense.

This stops everyone from arguing about gay flag, Mexican or any other nations flag, yes that means no POW flags which I hate that, unisex clothes day, fat people day, hippie people day, skinny people day, black history month, white history month, latino month, being flow or other nations flag flown, hung, displayed, shown on public buildings.
Old 07-09-2013, 01:49 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,213

The gays have come out of the closet and are shoving us Christians in and locking the door. Take heart, the end is probably near so it won't matter much longer anyway.
Old 07-09-2013, 01:49 PM
Great White

Cash: 2,738

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
And Bible tells you that man and man is a mortal sin

Marriage is between a woman and a man
Leviticus 20:13 - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.

Leviticus 18:22 - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it [is] abomination.
Old 07-09-2013, 01:51 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 2,192

No more skinny people day? That's crossing the line!!!
Old 07-09-2013, 01:53 PM
Great White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Babaz View Post
The gays have come out of the closet and are shoving us Christians in and locking the door. Take heart, the end is probably near so it won't matter much longer anyway.
The writing is all over the wall...I think it will be a slower process than we think. Now is the time to be part of the movement instead of ones individual choice.
Old 07-09-2013, 01:55 PM
Ling

Cash: 3,542

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montauk17 View Post
I do not agree with it at all....this is a prime example as to what happens when god and the bible is taken out of our schools and government.
So if we were allowed to pray before class or a court proceeding, it would eradicate all homosexuals? I'm not buying that argument. Seperation of church and state has been around since the beginning and it has worked. America is not perfect, but it beats the Hell out of any other options.

I do not agree with their lifestle, but I don't have to. It's not up to me to judge them. They will all have to answer to this in the end. I will however, do everything I can to make sure my son knows that this is not considered normal behavior.
Old 07-09-2013, 02:04 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,007

Quote:

Then let God judge Not you
Old 07-09-2013, 02:05 PM
Great White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt G View Post
So if we were allowed to pray before class or a court proceeding, it would eradicate all homosexuals? I'm not buying that argument. Seperation of church and state has been around since the beginning and it has worked. America is not perfect, but it beats the Hell out of any other options.

I do not agree with their lifestle, but I don't have to. It's not up to me to judge them. They will all have to answer to this in the end. I will however, do everything I can to make sure my son knows that this is not considered normal behavior.
If the homosexuals would live their lives by the bible,we would not be having this debate. I laugh how people go against god but they follow jesus's time,anno domini. Even atheist are counting jesus's time. What happend on year 1 ad? It was obviously a big event. I'm not perfect either never will claim to be. My life was going down the path for many years without following his word. Now that I follow my life could not be any better.
Old 07-09-2013, 02:06 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

....finally some Balls
Attached Images
File Type: jpg facebook-20130707-164536.jpg (64.9 KB, 149 views)
Old 07-09-2013, 02:08 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg facebook-20130620-200814.jpg (41.5 KB, 147 views)
Old 07-09-2013, 02:13 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by homerun View Post
Then let God judge Not you
Not judging anyone...its wrong

If your kid is sexually assaulted would you just sit back and say let God judge them???

No you would not, Gay is wrong and it should not be flying around like its normal

That is why the US is weak today because of liberals who have been pumping gays up for years to come out and wave a flag "Im Gay"

Its not right for a child of any age to witness two men or woman kissing and holding hands!
If it is ever in my childs presents im going to make a statement

Last edited by "W"; 07-09-2013 at 02:32 PM.
Old 07-09-2013, 02:16 PM
Great White

Ole Phil says it better than I can....

Old 07-09-2013, 02:16 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 3,427

I have a cousin who is openly gay, he just came out the closet about 6 years ago, I been knowing since he was 3 or 4 he was going to be gay. I honestly believe he was born that way. He was even engaged to get married to a girl. I have to give him props for trying to be straight but I guess it wasn't his thing.
Old 07-09-2013, 02:40 PM
Redfish

Cash: 780

[QUOTE="W";603413]Not judging anyone...its wrong

I think that's a judgment...
Old 07-09-2013, 02:49 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,596

They way gay people live their life may be wrong by the bible.... But they also live their life to be free.. Like all of us on here we want to be free to make our own descisions and free to speak openly etc... Who are you/me to cast a shadow on them bc they chose to live a different lifestyle than the norm or what you or I call the norm. This is their norm! Chemical imbalance, rebel, or any other reason why they are who they are they are American citizens who pay taxes. Think about this.... What if it were you who dared to be different than the rest of the normal world full of corruption and crazy mofos. And instead of turning the other cheak people steady kicked you when you were down repeatedly over and over and over and over and over. It would get old quick. And you would probably retaliate or rebel and find a way for your voice or opinion to be heard..... Hints: THE GAY FLAG
Old 07-09-2013, 02:54 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,211

Quote:

So you take every passage from the bible literal?
Old 07-09-2013, 02:58 PM
Redfish

Cash: 780

doesn't it say somewhere in there to "love thy neighbor"? I thought that religion was supposed to preach tolerance, and peace.
Old 07-09-2013, 03:00 PM
Great White

If people want to rebel and live that lifestyle that's there business,but when you raise a flag for gay pride you openly raise debate. Keep it to yourself don't bring the whole community into the mix. Just my opinion...
Old 07-09-2013, 03:03 PM
Ling

Cash: 3,542

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdunbar View Post
doesn't it say somewhere in there to "love thy neighbor"? I thought that religion was supposed to preach tolerance, and peace.

Tell that to the jihadist killing in the name of their religion........ How many wars have been fought based on religion throughout history? Even Christians are guilty of it.