SaltyCajun.com http://cajunrodandreelrepair.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 09-10-2015, 05:14 PM
Sand Trout

Cash: 521
Default Wax lake

Haven't really had the time to do much scouting this year, has anyone seen any teal in the wax lake area are would it be a waist of time making the ride down there?
Old 09-11-2015, 04:05 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,763

No birds at the Wax
Old 09-11-2015, 05:37 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 921

you want somebody to shoot and clean them birds for you too? lol
Old 09-11-2015, 07:11 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,461

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopete View Post
Lol Jopete your a pretty negative and hateful person, I bet you own momma don't love you.
Old 09-11-2015, 09:06 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 899

Quote:

Did you forget cook him breakfast in the blind on purpose?
Old 09-11-2015, 10:28 AM
Trophy Trout

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Stealth View Post
Lol Jopete your a pretty negative and hateful person, I bet you own momma don't love you.

nope. not at all. i have helped people all my life. from my 8 years in the service to volunteering and pulling people off rooftops in new orleans for katrina, helping protect folks homes after andrew, various fundrasing projects around my hometown, and giving till it hurts to people i barely know that are on hard times. being one of the first people in pecan island after rita to help folks get into their homes and try to salvage anything still good or of sentimental value before some trahy bastards steal it.

i have pulled countless people off sandbar's and mudflats, repaired outboards with my own parts and got people going again.
i've been recognized and received various awards for my efforts, even though i was just doing what i thought any decent person would do. nothing more.

i've hosted pubic events and donated thousands to local charities and St Judes.

not once have i ever asked for anything in return. and never will.

my momma loves me. my daddy too. i try to do everything i can for them and try to make their lives as easy as possible. and i cherish each moment with them.

personally, i think if your momma and daddy would of raised you better you wouldn't be popping off like you know who i am, because you don't.

guess i should of put a smiley on my post so you could understand it?

half empty or half full? sometimes it's hard to tell. i'll get by either way. i'm sure you will too. that's what makes life great.
Old 09-11-2015, 05:50 PM
Great White

Cash: 22,543

Quote:
nope. not at all. i have helped people all my life. from my 8 years in the service to volunteering and pulling people off rooftops in new orleans for katrina, helping protect folks homes after andrew, various fundrasing projects around my hometown, and giving till it hurts to people i barely know that are on hard times. being one of the first people in pecan island after rita to help folks get into their homes and try to salvage anything still good or of sentimental value before some trahy bastards steal it.

i have pulled countless people off sandbar's and mudflats, repaired outboards with my own parts and got people going again.
i've been recognized and received various awards for my efforts, even though i was just doing what i thought any decent person would do. nothing more.

i've hosted pubic events and donated thousands to local charities and St Judes.

not once have i ever asked for anything in return. and never will.

my momma loves me. my daddy too. i try to do everything i can for them and try to make their lives as easy as possible. and i cherish each moment with them.

personally, i think if your momma and daddy would of raised you better you wouldn't be popping off like you know who i am, because you don't.

guess i should of put a smiley on my post so you could understand it?

half empty or half full? sometimes it's hard to tell. i'll get by either way. i'm sure you will too. that's what makes life great.

I caught the sarcasm. I'm not telling anybody when I find birds on public land either, even though they will be in my spot in a couple days from from "boom scouting"
Old 09-11-2015, 06:29 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 4,521

Quote:
Originally Posted by meaux fishing View Post
I caught the sarcasm. I'm not telling anybody when I find birds on public land either, even though they will be in my spot in a couple days from from "boom scouting"
I totally agree and caught the sarcasm also. Jopete, keep up the good work. You will be rewarded for your efforts.
Old 09-11-2015, 09:07 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,461

Joepete I didn't catch your sarcasm I see it now.
I just assumed you were just being an A-Hole; due to your comment about wishing 8 mouth breathers were not around to make more idiots.
(Although I do not promote the procreation of mouth breathers; how do you know all 8 were certified mouth breathers?)

My momma taught me right if fact Mamma always said if it looks like an A-Hole, and smells like a A-Hole it's probably an A-Hole.

And now I'm done.

Wanna hug it out?
Old 09-11-2015, 11:36 PM
Trophy Trout

a brief hug is fine !!!!
as i get older i am becoming more of a a-hole, but i am trying to correct that.

as far as the other thread, i hope those folks that got rescued will learn from their mistakes.

about 5 or 6 years ago i stopped to help out a bunch of drunks stuck on a mudflat. all of them were drunk bad so they let the one sober person drive, it was a little girl about 5 years old and she just about cooked that old 70 evinrude.

as i was pulling them off the mudflat, one of the drunks had a heart attack or something and went limp and turned blue. i stopped yanking on the boat, threw him in my boat and got him kickstarted with cpr. as i was throwing off the tow rope, the drunks were pissed i was leaving, but i had to get the dude to the landing. had to stop 3 times on the way in give him some breaths.
he kinda came too while i was waiting for the ambulance at the landing, and the silly drunk asked me for a cigerette.
since that day, i have a problem with idiots.

i'll help anybody, but damn some people ruin it for everybody.

guess the other thread about people swamping their boat and this thread about somebody wanting bird info without any effort just set me off.

sorry for the rant. thank god for the cops/first responders. they have a rough job.

got icechest full of fish to clean and then loadup for teal beatdown in the am.

good luck everybody!!!!!!!