SaltyCajun.com https://www.facebook.com/CajunTackle

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2013, 03:02 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,962
Default V bay

Could find anyone to go offshore with me so I went the doctor for a stopped up ear..

Can NOT clear one of my ear drums... Can't dive until I do.. $200 doctor visit. $ 100 meds..

So Off I went to go catch some trout.. Went by fearman for some bait.. about the 10th throw my almost brand new net(Last fall) get caught in the sheet piling..

Broke about half the draw strings and I'm sure I ripped it good.. Didn't look I was so disgusted..

Well had about 12 big shrimp and 25 or so finger mullet..

Off I went to the Pass. Water was dirty close.. Had to go long.. GO to the spot in 18' of wa wa.. Current was ripping..

Marked some fish on my new Lowrance touch screen. Got anchored up and started to catch ha few.. Water was so green the toothy fairy's were also there..

The Spanish are large.. Caught about 12 trout and a nice shark came to play.. That shut the bite down. Had to throw up current with a 1/2 oz jig and lsu and glow/chart was the ticket.

Moved over to west a little and anchored up near a Jack-up.. Well about 5 minute later, Some Arrogant, Egotesical NO GOOD Mother - Ker comes in a green gravois with Mega- Bite on the side and sets his anchor and boat right where I'm throwing..

Could Not Believe the GALL this guys HAS..

Let him have the place, went BACK to the fish.. Anchor up.. First cast. another trout..

Caught about 5 more trout and 2 big Spanish.. Hooked up the triton to @ 5000 rpm's. Cruised in with the Jam on to some awesome music.. Made the 38 mi run in about 50 min.

Really needed that after a 17 night grind in 7,000 of Deep Blu.. I'm up typing this report At 3AM.. Can't get back to a full nights sleep yet.. I guess I need to pop some melatonin..

Keep 19 trout and 3 big Spanish.. Good Little afternoon trip..

Tried to take pic.'s with my I phone by my self.. They didn't come out to well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 233 Trip 3.jpg (57.9 KB, 1169 views)
File Type: jpg 233 Trip 2.jpg (62.8 KB, 1163 views)