SaltyCajun.com http://cajunrodandreelrepair.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 08-11-2014, 01:49 PM
Great White

Cash: 2,534
Default Sons of Guns---Imagine that....

http://www.kplctv.com/story/26249790...-of-a-juvenile

wow...Molestation of a Juvenile...
Old 08-11-2014, 01:56 PM
Ling

Cash: 505

95% chance its false accusations..... and if so she should serve 20+ years.... Wish our country still worked off of the ole. INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty policy! instead our media ruins ppls lives before they even know the truth!
Old 08-11-2014, 02:06 PM
Ling

Cash: 3,542

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassYakR View Post
95% chance its false accusations..... and if so she should serve 20+ years.... Wish our country still worked off of the ole. INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty policy! instead our media ruins ppls lives before they even know the truth!
Agreed. I'm not saying he didn't do it, but it sounds fishy to me. Even if it proves to be a false accusation, his reputation is already ruined.
Old 08-11-2014, 02:11 PM
Ling

Yep... No one will remember him as the innocent guy... he will always be rememberd now as the guy accused of this.
Old 08-11-2014, 02:21 PM
Flounder

Cash: 855

Unfortunately, it is a false accusation but is will still tarnish his reputation. I work closely with those guys and its a shame that someone would "retaliate" in this type of way. That girl means the world to Will! Shame on the mother for taking out her frustration in this way. May she serve a wonderful spell in prison for this [SIZE=3]erroneous allegation![/SIZE]
Old 08-11-2014, 02:23 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,852

I think the show was pretty much done with anyways when it stopped being about the guns and turned into "days of our lives but with guns" and this will likely choke the last bit of life out of it. I thought the show should be canceled after last season because it just got too predictable and boring like a reality show and now this.

as to the accusation, well IMO just about 95% of all bad break ups in relationships that have the woman seeking money in the breakup start off by claiming molested children

no one ever really knows another person or what they are capable of but whenever money is involved, common decency and the truth rarely matters
Old 08-11-2014, 04:25 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

I have a very close friend who just went through this over a former, pissed of daughter in law. By the time it was said and, done, he had his picture posted in the paper along with charges, been arrested in front of customers, interrogated for hours and, spent nearly $30k in lawyers just for the girl to eventually admit that she never suspected it even happened.

Oops, sorry bout that! Hope you don't mind! Not a damn thing could be done to her about it, either!
Old 08-11-2014, 04:32 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,807
Hairout

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern151 View Post
I have a very close friend who just went through this over a former, pissed of daughter in law. By the time it was said and, done, he had his picture posted in the paper along with charges, been arrested in front of customers, interrogated for hours and, spent nearly $30k in lawyers just for the girl to eventually admit that she never suspected it even happened.

Oops, sorry bout that! Hope you don't mind! Not a damn thing could be done to her about it, either!
I would get her arse for defamation of character... Shizzle like that makes me mad mad even though I don't even know that poor guy.
Old 08-11-2014, 05:04 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chip Landry View Post
I would get her arse for defamation of character... Shizzle like that makes me mad mad even though I don't even know that poor guy.
She lives in her dad's old run-down trailer. I guess he could have sued her for the axles. Yeah, it pisses me off too!
Old 08-27-2014, 12:20 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,080
Default upped the charge

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.1918473
Old 08-27-2014, 12:25 PM
The Camp Cook....

Cash: 13,837

Wow!!! I hope this is not true but where there is smoke there is usually fire.
Old 08-27-2014, 12:28 PM
Ling

Yeah or someone thats pissed off or jealous tryn to hurt someone or make money. Ill wait till the facts come out again. Hopefully proves to be Innocent again.
Old 08-27-2014, 12:33 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 942

LOL...Seems like every reality show based in Louisiana has had at least one cast member who got arrested. Jimmy from Swamp People, Billy the exterminator...now Will Hayden. I know a few of the Robertsons' were arrested but those arrests might have been staged for the show.
Old 08-27-2014, 01:23 PM
Red Snapper

wouldn't be the first time a mother with a grudge wanting money got the daughter to lie about sexual abuse, in fact its very common, very common.

I withhold my judgement until the case has been fully investigated and settled but at this time I am very skeptical about these claims

if its true he belongs in jail, if they are lying then they belong in jail and forced to pay restitution with garnished wages for the rest of their lives
Old 08-27-2014, 05:17 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 556

A&E pulled the plug on the show as of 1 pm today.
Old 08-27-2014, 06:13 PM
Ling

Cash: 3,542

Well there goes his reputation for sure. I for one hope the allegations aren't true for the little girls sake. If they are then hang em from a tall tree with a long rope. Show ISIS the American way to behead someone.
Old 08-27-2014, 06:25 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

Guy is screwed either way unfortunately. Saw a situation with my neighbor because of a spoiled little brat. He's the stepdad but when he decided to put his foot down and be the boss of his own house he ended up in handcuffs for sexual abuse of a minor. When it all got sorted out she was just making it up to get revenge because she didn't want him telling her what to do.
Old 08-28-2014, 07:00 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

Horrible show anyhow. Staged reality us much better when the characters can at least act
Old 08-28-2014, 07:10 AM
Ling

I liked the show when it first started.... then it got to be way more of a soap opera than a gun building show!
Old 08-28-2014, 01:16 PM
Red Snapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassYakR View Post
I liked the show when it first started.... then it got to be way more of a soap opera than a gun building show!
yep, I figured it wouldn't have made the full season anyway from lack of viewers since as you said, it no longer had anything to do with building guns and turned into a side show soap opera about the characters.

I only watch a handful of last years shows only because nothing else was on but I wasn't interested in anything I was seeing on the show to watch it on purpose