SaltyCajun.com http://www.gator-tail.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 02-02-2010, 10:27 PM
*****Cajun *******

Cash: 662
Default now is a good time to get that camo or viper

hi guys
just to let you all know that i have several blue vipers and camo setups that i normally build for $275 but i am going to close out the stock that i have on hand and now would be a good time to lay claim to what i have in stock you can pick up either of these rods built spiral with titanium guides for $200 plus shipping but when they are gone they are gone.
now something new i now have the viper in the model #842 this is the one with the light tip and the good back bone titanium guides and you can get it built with out trigger or forgrip or you can get it built normal and yes it will be spiral this to is a $225 build but i have 6 of these if you would like to get one of these american made blanks now is the time $190 for this blank it is the normal charcoal gray, and i recomend a 9 in rear grip on this blank due to the xtra fast taper, the reason for this is so that you get a perfect balance and my friend you must have a balanced rod if it is not a perfect balance then you are just sticking your head in your arss
last but not the least 6ft6 med action very light action spiral with good quality blank these are made for me by cui indusdtries and they are my staple blanks for my everyday builds and they are my lightest rods.
a 6ft6 complete weighs just under 4 ozs with titanium guides this to is a $225 build but it can be had now for $185, lots of good deals from billystix custom rods if you have been thinking about getting a stix give me a call and we can get you in line for your build and you will have a couple three weeks before money becomes a issue, i will work with you as best i can
so lets chat it cost nothing to call and talk you will never be pressured to buy.
stix
please visit me at www.billystix.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg billystix_funny_boat_fishing.jpg (10.5 KB, 88 views)
Old 02-03-2010, 09:57 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 908

Man that's some good deals Billy, I wish I was ready to get another rod right now, I'd definately hit you up for one.